Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
introduce yourself to the rest of the guild members >;3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes yes... pool hoe D<
  pool hoe indeed
  *clicks*
  *ignores pool hoe*
View Results

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:45 pm
Sports are for squares...... Not like pants. I mean really, all its doing is building your ego and making you an a**... much like most jobs in the world, but sports are more noticeable........

Songstress910-Salanica
It's like my friend who repeats the words 'right' or 'meh' just cause she doesn't see a reason in talking

She has a point though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:37 pm
there are times where i feel the same way, i dont see the point in talking to some people for various reasons  

Haviv Oltalon

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:07 pm
But still, when its over used about 50 times on msn cause she cant be arsed being more logical... It does get VERY irritating. And depressing -.-  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:15 pm
ok yeah i wont blame you for that, i know what its like when a converstation is going nowhere

did you get the email?  

Haviv Oltalon

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 am
Yeah, just got it this morning.
You're accent is defenitly stronger then mine. When I asked earlier why people think my accents American, I learnt that apparantly I sometimes let slip American slang or something O.o I don't see how though  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:06 am
well if you do hang out or converse with enough americans its completely possible i guess

and the other attachment? how horrible was that?  

Haviv Oltalon

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:45 am
I'll say that very curly hair @_@
You remind me of the people that hang out on Urbis in Manchester (where all the goths, emos, punks, cyber goths etc hang out). Though you also remind me of some friends of mine at college.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 am
*nods* its not as bad as it was when it was shorter though, then it was like super curly on steroids

Edit: oh hey sal, i have a request, would you be willing to draw my current avi, i need it for the modified profile i have for my character, i asked kaede to do it, but with some of the things going on with her, she doesnt need something else to worry about.  

Haviv Oltalon

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:16 pm
I'll give it shot yeah. But I'll probably get it done on wedns, cause im busy today, then I have college tomorrow  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:38 pm
thanks, i owe you, i think  

Haviv Oltalon

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:58 am
totally dead in here  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:12 pm
haha!! i finally found the solution to my greatest problem! (There, something new in this stale air..)  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 pm
you found your purpose in life?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 am
No, i just managed to fix my greatest problem, my having a purpose in life is.....well..... really small, so i stopped looking at that long ago.  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:24 am
whats your greatest problem then? and your purpose in life too while im at it  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games