Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:55 pm
((lol......yeah

We're going to ave to put a mature warning or something on this RP-haha))

Koko arched against him. She was too far gone in the moment now. Logic and reason were gone. Slowly she pushed him back to the bed and shoved him down. Then she stradled him and trailed kisses up his chest to his lips. "Yes...." she replied in a gaspy whisper into his ear and then nibbled it playfully.

---

Patrick strolled down the dimmly lit street with Judith. "So, tell me about yourself," he asked. "And if you're interested you can ask me anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:00 pm
[haha - well so long as it's Pg13ish, which it still is. You get worse stuff than this in buffy the vamp slayer and soap operas and whatnot :p]

Drake moaned again and returned to kissing her neck. he smiled and laughed softly.
"Thank God for that."
he kissed her passionately on the lips and ran his fingers through her hair again.
"but...i'll stop whenever you need me to." he assured her, and got lost in the kisses again.

(*whistles and brandishes mod-hammer* pins up a 'Do not enter' sign whee -ahem- Moving on... razz )

Some time later.....  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm
((True...I remember that one episode where she was dating...Riley? Some soldier guy trained to slay demons....and they were doing at it in this house and they couldn't stop I guess because they werg acting as the energy source in this building.....I didn't care for that episode-mainly because I didn't like him for that matter. When Angel came back and said he didn't like him either in a later episode it made me smile.))

(( Sims Moment- *Whoo-hoo* ))

Koko snuggled closely to Drake beneath the covers. His shoulder acted as her pillow while his arms were wrapped around her.

She was a bit sore, but also pleasently content and happy.....and perhaps a little bit embarrassed by her actions for shouting his name. As she laid beside him in the darkness she shifted a bit to be on her side and partially covered him. Her hand rested on his chest and she planted feathered kisses on his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:26 pm
[haha i know! Riley was not all that good. and Angel was always too emo for me. Spike + Oz forever!]
[not together. don't want to give the yaoi fans any ideas Oo]

Drake had practically passed out and was happily riding a wave of contentment, burying his face in the crook of her neck and breathing in her scent through her hair.
"mhmn...." he sighed, tracing circles lightly on her back.
"Guess what? I have a secret." he said sleepily with a smile.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:36 pm
((lol))

"Oh really?" Koko purred slowly stroking her leg up and down his. "Do I get to know this secret or are you going to tease me about it?"

Her fingers traced the lines of muscle on her chest while she awaited an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 pm
Drake chuckled and closed his eyes.
"I think I love you." he said quietly and then smiled again, teasing her to mask the vulnerability.
"That could just be the hormones talking, of course. As me in a few hours."
he opened one eye to gauge her reaction  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 pm
Koko's eyes widen in surprise. She lifted herself up partly so she was leaning over him and looking him straight in the face. She fought back the tears she felt. She had never heard the words spoken to her before. The men in the tribe had only wanted her for a wife and produce sons which was why she turned them away. She knew her family loved her but they never actually used the word. "Even if you think you do...." she replied. "I'm not letting you take it back."

Then she leaned down and kissed him passionately.....which was a flavored by the salt from her tears.

((Oh where, oh where is Zizzy....))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:56 pm
Drake held her close and kissed her back, a little stunned that she was crying, but unbelievably happy that she hadn't sot him down for it. He was generally flustered, unsure of his own emotions at the time, but he did know he loved her - which was a terrifying concept for him.
But terrifying in a good, safe way. He thought, aware of the paradox.
"I won't take it back." he assured her, shh-ing her to soothe her a little.
"Relax."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:07 pm
Koko nestled up close to him-feeling a bit foolish now. She allowed herself to bask in his comfort and she sighed. "I think I've always loved you..." she whispered and gave him feathered kisses where she could give them.

Maybe thats the real reason I never got close to anyone.....not because I was too busy watching over the family.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:10 pm
[Ack, I'm sorry. Dx Unexpected stuff came up and I had to stay after for photography. I always miss the good stuff!]

Judith was still in a happy daze from the amazing kiss.
"Well... If you want to know about me," She said thinking for a moment where to start.
"It's a small town so I'm sure you already know I'm not from around here. What do you want to know?" She asked as they walked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:14 pm
((lol-it's fine.....just felt bad because.....stuff.....was happening without you-lol))

"Well...then for starters-instead of the classic favorite color question," Patrick asked. "Where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:15 pm
[lol aww]

Drake smiled and kissed her back every now and again, but was tired enough to happily just hold her for a while without thinking about much, looking up at the ceiling as he felt her warmth on his chest.
"Really?" He asked, surprised and poked her belly button playfully. "Wow..." he breathed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:25 pm
[Aww, thanks. I feel bad not being here because I don't want to hold you guys back. I really expected to be here shortly afterschool today]

"Las Vegas." Judith answered, watching Patrick for his reaction. The city's reputation made some interesting reactions.
"Well, originally New York but I spent the important years in Vegas." She said after a moment's thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:33 pm
"Really," Koko replied and then jumped slightly and back a cute gasp-being a tad bit ticklish and perhaps her body was more sensitive after the romp in bed. When her nerves settled down she relaxed against him again.

---

"Impressive," Patrick replied. "I've been to Vegas and New York a few times on business. Never got to stick around long enough to visit the sights though. Well...in Vegas I had some time to lose some money at gambling but other than that I didn't get to explore much. I suppose I should be greatful I did wake-up married to someone though. Maybe I'll have to hire you as a guide if I get the chance to go back." He laughed. "Ok-your turn....ask me anything."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm
"Maybe." Judith giggled.
"Alright, I've been curious since Koko mentioned it. Why become a pastry chef?" She asked.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games