Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:09 pm
Oblen continues to look out the window. "Is it... ever nice up here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:15 pm
Mira nodded slightly "Yeah...Once the snow settles it's awesome up here...It's really nice in the spring and summer too.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders slightly before blinking then looking at Mira. "Oh, yeah... how's your wound?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm
Mira sighed slightly, she had hoped he wouldn't mention it "It's not as bad as it was before, but it still hurts a lot..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 pm
Oblen nods slightly, looking down. "... Is it closed up or has stopped bleeding?" He asks before glancing down to try to look at the wound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "No to both...But the bleeding ahs slowed down.And the fact that I'm still bleeding at all is probaby why I'm so cold..." She held back a yawn.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:36 pm
Oblen closes his eyes, trying not to frown much at all. "You... you getting disy?" He asks, a bit worried now of how much blood she's lost.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm
Mira shook her head again and held back a yawn "Not really...Just really cold and sleepy..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm
Oblen nods a bit. "Well... if you get disy, then tell me... because I don't want you to be loosing too much blood or anything... I'd be glad to try and keep you warm as possible."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 pm
Mira smiled skightly and pressed her ice cold face into his chest "You may regret that, cause I have a feeling that I'm only going to get colder.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm
Oblen blinks, glances down, and twitches slightly at the cold face, but smiles, accepting it. "Well, if you get much colder, I'm going to have to start a fire or something to keep yopu warm..." He then closes his eyes to add "Besides, I told you I like keeping cool in bed... being a big living furnace and all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:12 pm
Mira giggled and kissed his chest lightly "Maybe..But I don't really think that'll help." She yawned slightly "It has more to do with the amount of blood in my body than me actually being sick..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:23 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "So... you really need blood bad, eh?... you sure you don't feel weaker or... dusy?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm
Mira smiled slightly "I'm sure and no not really...What I need is for the wound to stop bleeding period.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders slightly. "I could try to burn it closed and clean and such... it's like healing with heat." He suggests with a small smile.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games