Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 pm
Marushii
Toshihiko Two
On Hunter fear attacks, the guide says

Trainee: Two Second Level
Intermediate Trainee: One Second Level, One Third Level
Hunters: Two Second Level, One Third Level

Does this mean:

Trainee: 2 (second level) Chill
Intermed: 1(second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill
Hunter: 2 (second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill
OR
Hunter: 1 (second level) Battle Cry, 1 (second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill

Basically: As a Full Hunter, do you get different second level attacks, or does it need to be the same?

Like students it will need to be the same~ If you want to change them, ping the mule a PM with a plot!

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my question. XD

Do they gain a NEW attack as full Hunter?
Or do they just get two of the old one?

IE: Would Rep be stuck with GC, Chill, Chill
Or could he have GC, Chill, BC  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:05 pm
Toshihiko Two
Marushii
Toshihiko Two
On Hunter fear attacks, the guide says

Trainee: Two Second Level
Intermediate Trainee: One Second Level, One Third Level
Hunters: Two Second Level, One Third Level

Does this mean:

Trainee: 2 (second level) Chill
Intermed: 1(second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill
Hunter: 2 (second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill
OR
Hunter: 1 (second level) Battle Cry, 1 (second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill

Basically: As a Full Hunter, do you get different second level attacks, or does it need to be the same?

Like students it will need to be the same~ If you want to change them, ping the mule a PM with a plot!

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my question. XD

Do they gain a NEW attack as full Hunter?
Or do they just get two of the old one?

IE: Would Rep be stuck with GC, Chill, Chill
Or could he have GC, Chill, BC

From the Fear Guide, How do I use my Character's Fear?

Quote:

Both Halloween and Deus Ex characters may have variations in their Fear attacks. That is, every "year" attack they gain, they may pick a new Fear attack. For example, Mary Sue's Halloween character began Y1 with the "Battle Cry" attack, and learned the riskier "Gambler's Chance" when she hit Y2. Gary Simmons' hunter began training with his weapon Derp which knew how to use "The Eye," and upon advancing in the ranks he was able to synchronize with his weapon and "unlock" his weapon's "Swift Strikes" attack. Please see the weapons guide for more information.

Otherwise I still don't understand what you mean by that example.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm
I'm sorry I'm bad at explaining. XD -tries again-

Hunters get three charges at year three per battle.

One they can use once. Their year three attack (in this example Gambler's Chance) and then two year two charges. Can these year two level charges be different or must they be the same attack?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 pm
Toshihiko Two
I'm sorry I'm bad at explaining. XD -tries again-

Hunters get three charges at year three per battle.

One they can use once. Their year three attack (in this example Gambler's Chance) and then two year two charges. Can these year two level charges be different or must they be the same attack?

That is better. They can be two separate attacks, yes.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 am
[A.V.]
For the land shark mission, does this have to be from posting at the top of a new page, or can the events where you roll a dice that ends up having your character being attacked/eaten by a land shark count too?

Only top of page, which is why this achievement is so difficult ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:27 am
Ah, ok, thanks! o u o  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:45 pm
Nevermind~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 pm
When it comes to time that the prizes will be rolled for the event ( prize claim and the Scavenger Hunt!) I know most of the time we have 24hrs if we get to choose to give an answer . But if we happen to win something can we leave a pref list or have someone proxi for us?

just wondering cuz i will be gone from early wed morning till sometime late friday afternoon with no comp. access

littledevils freakzoid

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:55 am
littledevils freakzoid
When it comes to time that the prizes will be rolled for the event ( prize claim and the Scavenger Hunt!) I know most of the time we have 24hrs if we get to choose to give an answer . But if we happen to win something can we leave a pref list or have someone proxi for us?

just wondering cuz i will be gone from early wed morning till sometime late friday afternoon with no comp. access

I can't speak for the Student Council (as someone from the SC will need to answer this on their behalf) but for the Spirit Week Prize Booth if you could edit in a note to your posts that you'll be gone that would be fantastic~ That way we'll know you're currently unavailable to look at prizes. I don't recommend a pref list or proxy since there's always the offchance we could add prizes in last minute.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 pm
Two questions!

First one: The natural ability interchangeable parts that is listed for patchworks, is it possible for that to be a zombie natural ability as well? (Trying to figure out what to do for Alex's Y3) or is it just strictly a patchwork ability and a no go area for other undead?

Second: Okay this one I've been debating asking for a long time now. Would it be at all possible that I changed the mount that I had initially listed for my horsewoman in her enrollment form? I've never used it/mentioned it/referenced it in any of her RP. In her form I just used the typical red horse for war horsemen, but over time and as I got a better grasp of her personality, I wondered if she was better suited for the feral mount/wild beast, more specifically, a lioness? If this is not okay I understand and I will leave it as is.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm
Seussi
Two questions!

First one: The natural ability interchangeable parts that is listed for patchworks, is it possible for that to be a zombie natural ability as well? (Trying to figure out what to do for Alex's Y3) or is it just strictly a patchwork ability and a no go area for other undead?

Second: Okay this one I've been debating asking for a long time now. Would it be at all possible that I changed the mount that I had initially listed for my horsewoman in her enrollment form? I've never used it/mentioned it/referenced it in any of her RP. In her form I just used the typical red horse for war horsemen, but over time and as I got a better grasp of her personality, I wondered if she was better suited for the feral mount/wild beast, more specifically, a lioness? If this is not okay I understand and I will leave it as is.

Any character can have just about any natural ability so long as it makes sense for that character~ hell, Merope's ability is to interchange parts for instance. 8D So yes, Alex can get that for his Y3 ability!

And~~ since you 1) asked here about it and 2) stated you never used it, I will approve of changing your horseman's mount from horse to lioness~ If anyone else has the same question they WILL need to come talk to us tho!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm
biggrin Thanks, Maru <3  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 am
Um for a Shaman Reaper, what would be the difference between a familiar animal and a totem animal? Is a totem animal considered the shaman reapers familiar?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:14 pm
Niyakami
Um for a Shaman Reaper, what would be the difference between a familiar animal and a totem animal? Is a totem animal considered the shaman reapers familiar?

No, a totem animal is not like a familiar. A familiar is an animal/magical companion for a reaper that can be summoned/dismissed and can talk to the reaper. A reaper has a familiar in lieu of a weapon. With shamans, a shaman SUMMONS their totem animal to attack/defend. This animal does not speak, and is around only when needed. It's like an aeon, guardian force, or summon spell in the Final Fantasy universe.

Familiar: can speak, sticks around 24/7. Reaper can't have a weapon.
Totem animal: can't speak, summoned only when needed, reaper usually summons through a totem or weapon.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:27 pm
Marushii
Niyakami

No, a totem animal is not like a familiar. A familiar is an animal/magical companion for a reaper that can be summoned/dismissed and can talk to the reaper. A reaper has a familiar in lieu of a weapon. With shamans, a shaman SUMMONS their totem animal to attack/defend. This animal does not speak, and is around only when needed. It's like an aeon, guardian force, or summon spell in the Final Fantasy universe.

Familiar: can speak, sticks around 24/7. Reaper can't have a weapon.
Totem animal: can't speak, summoned only when needed, reaper usually summons through a totem or weapon.

Then can a Shaman have both a familiar and a totem animal? Or would it have to have a familiar instead of a totem animal? Because I did see in the owners list that there was a shaman that had a familiar. and the reason why Im thinking of choosing shaman is because they are "in union" with animal spirits and can understand animals.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games