Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:45 pm

User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

Leonette started filling her plate with food as she listened to Theo. “Same here although I don’t think I did to bad in Astronomy now history is another story.” She said with a smile. “Good cause I’m going to have to write to someone over the summer. Though at least you’ll be doing something fun over the summer I’m going to be stuck watching my sisters I’m sure.” She told Theo. “Not that I mind though.” She added in quickly. She didn’t want him thinking she didn’t like the idea of spending time with family after being away all year.

“Hey Alex!” Leonette greeted. With Alex came a look that spelled trouble. “What’s that that look for?” she asked curiously before shaking the thought from her head. “So any plans for the summer Alex?” she asked. With her most likely taking care of her sisters and Theo playing football it made her wonder what the reserve keeper had planned.

With: Fellow Gryffindors... Theo, Alex

Wearing: End of Year

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
kiska166

User Image
Gwen the Finch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:32 pm

User Image

David understood why she didn’t want to say anything. If she didn’t make it then no one could get their hopes up. David on the other hand had so much faith in Remy that it was hard for him to see her not succeeding but if she didn’t he would hopefully survive and be there for her regardless. “I’m sure they will and if everything works out then you’ll be the first out of both of us to achieve our childhood dream.” He told her with a smile. Playing Quidditch regardless of what he did in life would always be a childhood dream to him but luckily he had a backup if he didn’t get the grades to be an Auror. Of course he’d have to have a backup for the backup if Quidditch didn’t work out either but he’d figure that out when the time came.

With: Remy

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Second Year - Twin -
[feeling: awkward] [thinking: hopefully next year will be better...] [with: Elli and Ronna] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby began coughing in surprise when Elli made her way over to his vicinity. She said something to Ronna, who he was trying to not talk to but so much for that plan now, and then sat down next to the girl, across from him. Tobes? Since when did he have a nickname? Why- He choked on his food, gulped down water frantically, and then tried to look not like a weirdo. It was harder than it sounded. "Good, Ell- Captain. And..um...definitely.." he managed in a rasping tone, trying not to look at Ronna's face. She apparently thought she'd been blacklisted from the team, which he wasn't even sure was possible but- whatever. "I'll be there... tryouts...next year..." he muttered as non threateningly as possible, hoping to whatever deity that chose to listen that this did not end in. Another. Pointless. Argument.

Younger now than we were before.

XxXDevil-Chan

mc2

But time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
We're falling apart and coming together
Again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:18 pm

User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli raised an eyebrow as the younger girl apparently was refusing her apology.... okaaay then. Refraining from rolling her eyes at taht fact. And notes... The girl had played Quidditch for one year, and she thought she knew all there was to know? Elli gently took the notebook anyways and shoved it in her own bag before turning her attention away from the girl who never seemed to be happy with anything and onto her favourite little second year.

She laughed as the boy stuttered through a greeting.
                                                            "You know you don't have to call me captain when we're not on the field little dude." She said still chuckling. She nodded her head when he said he was definitely going to be at tryouts. "Good. Cuz if you weren't I was gonna have to hunt you down and drag you there myself. You've got lots of potential." Elli knew that if she responded to Ronna's comment about blacklisting, it would most likely just start another argument and Elli was not doing that this night.

Before that could happen, the older girl stood up once again and touched Ronna's shoulder once more gently before offering Toby a smile and even giving one to Ronna.
                                                            "Welp, I've got a lovely boyfriend I happen to be ignoring at the moment. So... happy summer. I'll see you guys next year." She grabbed her bag and quickly moved back to her love's side, kissing his cheek and curling into his side. "I'm back." She said, smiling. "And look. No fights, no yelling. Nothing."

OOC: ...

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩ 

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2
kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:48 pm

User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindor Table

➳ ➳ ➳

At least she makes an attempt to apologize but it doesn't... God, I just don't know how to deal with Elli.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna recognized the look from Elli and was irritated by the unceremonious shoving of the notebook into Elli's bag. She took a deep breath and said, "I just figured that you would have more use for the notes than I do. I at least had the advantage of being off the field... sometimes a fresh view is useful." Ronna stood picking up her mug of coffee and added to Elli's lecture about no fighting or yelling and said, "Elli, I may disagree with some of your decisions as a leader, and I am not one to remain mum on such matters, but in regards to Quidditch I always considered you the best choice Gryffindor had as Captain."

She held the cup of coffee in her hand and looked at Tobias and said, "You were wrong in Advanced Flying. It isn't all that odd for second reserve beaters to play part of a game sometimes. It is just insulting to me you didn't take the position more seriously." She turned and sat further down the table not bothering taking her plate with her which she hadn't touched the food. Her words to Toby was almost as if she was saying farewell to Quidditch. The fact she left where he sat was indication enough she didn't wish to discuss the matter.

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 pm

User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron looked back at Elli after she planted a kiss on his cheek. No fights, no yelling, not at all, he thought sarcastically when Ronna hadn't dropped her conversation with Elli. He couldn't even get a word in with his girlfriend before the second year spoke. An argument was to be expected, the second year caused a problem out of everything. Hazel eyes locked onto the blonde girl. At least her considering the brunette as the best choice for captain of the Quidditch team shouldn't start a fight. Well, not unless the two girls decided to talk about whatever Ronna didn't agree with. At least we can't lose house points tonight, Cameron thought, staring back down at his plate of food again. Why couldn't Veronica Kiss just leave them alone?

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 pm

User Image
User Image

Alexandria straightened herself out when Leonette asked about the look she gave. "Oh, nothing, nothing," she chimed. The small grin failed to disappear from her lips. If she planned on doing something that could get her in serious trouble, she would have to keep her adventurous plans under wraps until the possibility of going through with them presented itself. When asked about her summer plans, the first year shrugged. "I'll be catching up on some horseback riding. What about you?" she asked both Leo and Theo. The thing she missed the most during the school year had to be horseback riding. It was the only thing she couldn't do here that she could do at home.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Second Year - Twin -
[feeling: relieved] [thinking: hopefully next year will be better...] [with: no one] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby nodded mutely. Little dude?! He was pretty darn tall for a boy his age, thank you very much! Lots of potential... yeah, probably. He thought he had potential, at least. He hadn't been that bad at try outs. So what if he got knocked out? No pain, no gain. And he had attended most of the games Gryffindor played, but he'd spent a lot of time hanging out under the stands with Jess, who thought it was cool to watch it below, and he went along with it, despite the fact they couldn't see very much. Then she went back to her boyfriend, leaving Toby with an awkward silence and Ronna, who broke the awkward silence by trying to get the last word in, as usual. Then she turned him- ohfortheloveof... He gritted his teeth, looked up slowly as she turned and left to sit somewhere else, which he was thankful for. "Oh, shut the bloody hell up," he muttered under his breath once she was gone, and then resumed eating with renewed aggression.

Younger now than we were before.

XxXDevil-Chan

mc2

But time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
We're falling apart and coming together
Again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo listened to Leo as she explained what she would be doing over the summer and all he could do was shrug. Why? Because it was true. Football was much better than having to look over siblings, which Theo didn't have...and he was glad he didn't. Sibling was something that he never wanted, mainly because he didn't want to waste his time having to entertain them...usually.

Alex then chimed in on Leonette's question and all it did was make him smile a bit. He figured that she would be doing that, mainly because what he learned the first day of school. He remembered that day. The food was just as good this time around. And when Alexandria asked her question all he could do was stop eating and say, "Football..." and then he paused and started again,"Football...football...football...football. Oh...did I mention football? Blimey...I sound like a bloody tape recorder nowadays. Maybe I need to find another thing to do."

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

murruelecreuset
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:25 pm

User Image

Leonette went along with Alex’s nothing response but she knew it had to be something. Perhaps in due time she’d find out just what she was really up to. “Horseback riding never done that before.” She said before Theo answered Alex’s question causing her to start laughing. “You don’t sound like a tape recorder. Besides you love football so why find something else to do with your time when you can do what you love.” Leonette told him honestly as she tried to get her fit of giggles under control.

“I’ll be looking after my younger sisters or so I assume at least.” Leonette answered Alex. “Of course that won’t get in the way of the once a year family get together and my flying practice. Oh and I’ll be doing gymnastics over the summer maybe even play some one on one with my sisters.” She added with a smile. The Mitchell and Clarisse family always got together every summer and that was one of the best times. Of course now Leonette saw her cousins at school so it wasn’t as rewarding, but it was still the best thing over the summer at least.

With: Fellow Gryffindors... Theo, Alex

RedEagleEye007
kiska166

User Image
Gwen the Finch

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:49 pm

User Image
User Image

Alexandria found the fact that Leonette had never horseback ridden before to be completely normal. Many of the students she's spoken with have never done it though it was probably due to the fact they weren't muggleborn. The first year wasn't a muggleborn either. In fact, she was a pureblood, but she found the activity both adventurous yet relaxing at the same time. "It's loads of fun, you should try it someday," she said before taking a bite of her piece of bread. A chuckle escaped her lips when Theo repeated the word "football" then stated that he sounded like a tape recorder. A groan escaped Alexandria's mouth upon the mention of looking after siblings. "Don't remind me," she said, a clear tone of annoyance in her voice. The last several months were so nice without having to deal with a certain step sister in particular. "You're lucky yours don't get in the way. My muggle sister is a pain in the arse to deal with." Seeing Rosabella, or having to act like she existed, was going to be the worst part about the summer break.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy sighed again, then began to fill her plate with various fruits and vegetables, then sighed. She didn't really want to eat meat, despite the full moon's coming soon enough. She munched on a strawberry, then smiled lightly. "Yes, yes. If it works out. I have... issues that make it difficult." She sighed, then sprinkled sugar on a small section of berries. With a soft smile, she remembered being eleven, eating this for her very first meal at Hogwarts. She really wasn't ready to leave, yet she wanted nothing more than to go.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:21 pm

User Image

David filled his plate thinking that he wouldn’t be eating this good for a while. So making it worth his while he put all his favourites on his plate and began digging in. As he was eating he was about to take another bite when he stopped midway to process what Remy had just said. ‘Did she just say she had issues?’ he asked himself before looking over at her.

“Issues?” David questioned her eyebrow raised slightly. “But you don’t have any issues Remy at least not from my point of view.” he told her honestly. “What kind of issues are you referring too?” That’s when David realized he probably shouldn’t have asked. “Not that it’s any of my business or anything...” he added quickly. “I know some things aren’t meant to be ask but I just want you to know that you can tell me anything because nothing could ever change the way I see you, but if you don’t want to talk about I understand so just say the word I promise I’ll never ask again.” He told her after all he didn’t want to ruin their final night together.

Set Gryffindors apart;

Miss GryffindorK
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:56 am

Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy colored quite a bit when she realized her own words. ow she had to think of something, anything to say... "Urm... yes. The whole cheating thing, of course! I-I'd count that as an issue. And the fact that I haven't practiced in a whole year. Th-that's an issue too." She nodded, looking for all the world that was all she was talking about. The teen munched a spoonful of blueberries and sugar, smiling innocently. "So, any big plans for the summer? And don't forget your end of the deal." Nice change of topic idea? She thought so, at any rate.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:47 pm

User Image

David finally realized what she meant by issues. He’d forgotten all about that. “Oh, right I forgot about that.” He said as he rubbed the back of his head. “Well when it comes to practice it’s like my dad always says if you love something you never truly forget it.” David said with a smile. The thought of summer and what he’d be doing made him wonder about what he would actually be doing. That was until Remy tripped him up with telling him not to forget. “Who said I was going to forget?” he asked her in shock that she would even think he would.

Taking his thoughts back to summer David couldn’t think of really anything really except for the obvious. “And speaking for summer plans my summer is filled with boredom. Aside from the family get together we have every year and of course practicing for try-outs next year I’m not doing much. Granted I know I have to study for OWLs… against my wishes but at least I’ll have something to look forward to us being penpals and all.” He told her with a bright smile that faltered slightly at the mention of OWLs. "And I expect a letter telling me how things turn out with your plans." he added.

“Oh speaking of working hard with my studies you won’t happen to know if your brother is free at all this summer now would you?”

Set Gryffindors apart;

Miss GryffindorK
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games