Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:44 am
Avian Zechariah and Nicole Lyra "Nike"
Lovette

|| Fourth YearRavenclawOlder Brother || Second YearSlytherinYounger Sister ||

User Image

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Avian looked at the blond friend of Nike who was apparently named Cy, well, the kid seemed to be an okay guy he supposed. He wasn't sure, he barely knew him at all and the only thing Avian knew about him was that he was maybe related to that Ravenclaw girl who seemed to be hard to approach, especially that old Slytherin guy. For him, the Lillantine family seemed to be that spooky type of family from what he could see from his housemate and him... except Cy and that blonde Slytherin girl who he heard from the rumors. Upon hearing Sera's statement regarding her acceptable summer, Avian could not help but feel jealous despite the fact that he didn't really know what she did exactly during her summer. "Good for you," He said smiling cordially, then his facial expression had a tinge of irritation when he was thinking about his uneventful summer, "My summer is... well, quiet? What I usually do at home was playing the piano and reading. Nothing special. Uneventful." It wasn't fair though, how come Nike got her approval about her friend's summer party and had fun while he was sitting at the manor doing nothing. He could not send letters to Gypsy anymore since he heard that she was busy and she has a kid, he was not going to disturb her and Jer. Nope. Nike seemed to get what her brother was trying to say, since she was able to have a great Summer party at Aimee's house and not him. But eventually, she kind of felt bad for Avian, especially when he and their father were getting slightly not getting along, even getting stricter towards him. She supposed that maybe Avian deserved a time-out at school, since after all he got more freedom here than there.

Nike was about to ask about Cy's summer and the like but then her smirk went upside down when the conductor announced the last call to hop on the train. Well, they could freely just continue their conversation when they feel like it on the train, right? She just casually shrugged and gave Avian's shrunken instrument to him, as if she didn't need it anymore, before going up on the train with Cy. Avian grumbled for a bit before he caught Sera speaking up and looking at him. Well, Sera might or might not direct that statement to him, part of time did not ask to be part of the group. But what can he do, anyway? He sighed, and replied instead , "Sure, of course," He said as if he was stating the obvious while at the same time he wanted to protest, of course they will be entering together. He just could not see himself where to sit with and he could not see Grace, while Gia was with Carver, Lori was with a bunch of people he didn't think she would even need another.

[Exit]

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

With : Sera Avery, Cy Lillantine
Where : Platform 3/4 ----> Hogwarts Express

Avian's Wearing : Ravenclaw Uniform
Nike's Wearing : Slytherin Uniform

Out.Of.Character : Alright then. You two can go ahead first o3ob

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:50 am
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| Ṳᾔṧøя⊥ℯ∂ |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

Balder barely turned around to look at his best friend when he got hugged from behind. Balder blushed furiously as he turned and shoved at Bastian. "Hey, no fair! You snuck up on me. I can't see you if you do that!" Balder made a face, but that quickly dissolved into giggles as he heard Bastian ask about Caty. He hadn't seen his older friend, though he hadn't been looking that hard. He looked at Bastian, shrugging, as Frida gave her own smile and waved. "I haven't seen her yet. Maybe we missed her? Unless she's with her other friends." Balder wasn't sure if he liked the fact that he had to share Caty with a whole group of older kids, but that was the way it was, he supposed. He just hoped the older kids didn't think he and Bastian were tagalongs and trying everything. They'd been Caty's friends the longest.

However, it wasn't long before they were joined by first Aleah, and then Caty, Aleah coming up with her mum slowly, while Caty just hugged Balder and Bastian both as soon as she came over. He grinned, looking from Caty to Aleah and then realizing that they didn't know each other. Well, they needed to be introduced to each other then.
                                              "Hey Caty. Umm, this is Aleah. Aleah, this is Caty. We've known each other forever, she and Bastian and I. Bastian and I just met Aleah over the summer while shopping. So now you know each other!" He grinned at the two girls, knowing that they'd all be friends here shortly, but sighing as he heard the conductor.

He gave a tight hug to his mor, then turned to the others. They really needed to get a move on, didn't they?
                                              "C'mon, we'd better find a place on the train. Nice seeing you again Mister Blythe! Um, jeg ser deg på skolen mamma!" Rubbing the back of his head, he decided to try and help Aleah get onto the train quickly, especially since he knew that she didn't have her wheel seat. He knew it was called something else, but he couldn't remember it at the moment. "Lemme help you up. That way, you don't get left behind on the platform. From what I heard from Lukey and Jer, it leaves exactly at eleven."

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: Off to school now!
                                              OOC: Translation: Um, I'll see you at school Mum!

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:53 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:26 pm
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth year prefectmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster was pretty freaking sure this year was going to be good. OWLs or not. She was a fifth year! Officially an upperclassman! Fifteen, she thought, seemed so much older than fourteen. And last year had been pretty brill. She wasn't even bragging, not really, but she'd made first string and she was dating her best friend and life was good. She adjusted her baggy tee shirt that nearly covered her admittedly very short shorts, and shoved some stray strands of blonde hair behind her round ears. She was wearing makeup, something she'd started experimenting with over the summer, and she hoped Pam liked it. It was very odd for her, and her mum thought she was going 'a bit overboard' but Aster didn't give a damn, not a single one. A few years ago she would have dismissed makeup as girly or vapid, but she was starting to see it as akin to... warpaint. Something that could intimidate as well as attract. Besides, she thought the nuclear gauges and the bullet necklace made it quite clear the look she was going for. The blonde sat on her trunk on the lolling cart, swinging her skinny legs energetically as she looked around the platform. The train had just arrived, so it wasn't bustling yet, but that would probably change within a matter of minutes. Hey, at least she wasn't late.

OOC:
Username

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:51 pm
I've got this planet in my hands;
You know I'll waste it if I can.
Come on, let's give it a twist-
And if it all turns to s**t-
Oh, wait, let's try that again.
My life's too short to have a plan;
Here, let me help you understand!

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᴴ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy was in a pretty good mood. Not that he typically wasn't, but even for him, this was fairly upbeat. He chalked it up to having something to look forward to after a typically mind-numbingly dull summer. At one point he'd been forced to provide a description of the 'eligible pureblood girls in his year' while his parents looked on as if they were going to start taking notes. He'd gotten a bit off topic and mentioned the 'halfblood Gryffindor b*****d daughter of the dwarf Gryffindor Whitethorne' once or twice, mostly just to take in the expression on Father's face, which had been priceless. He wished he had a picture. But honestly, he'd been writing Lynn all summer, and right now he was keeping a look out for her. Others in his position, he thought, might have been nervous or impatient; he already knew Lynn liked him and thought he was cute, after all. But Cy, fortunately, was not predisposed to nerves and had plenty of patience. He'd wait.

OOC:
Username

First take this drink and this pill-
Relax your mind and be still-
Let's find out who I am.
I've got this planet in my hands...
I'm satisfied with myself;
Don't care for anyone else;
I'm so united when I stand.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:05 pm
Down by the river, by the boats...
Where everybody goes to be alone...
Where you won't see any rising sun...
Down to the river we will run!
When by the water we drink to the dregs-
Look at the stones on the river bed.
I can tell from your eyes...
You've never been by the riverside.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωšıχтħ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Just before the train had pulled into the station, Anti had carefully undone the clasp of the necklace she'd been given for her eleventh birthday. It had been Mother's when she was a young girl, and in a rare show of sentiment, passed down to her. She hadn't appreciated the sentiment then, and she appreciated it even less now, but she'd worn it for five years now out of... Anti wasn't sure what, frankly. Not love, not respect... some sense of obligation, probably. It symbolized, or she imagined it symbolized, what she was supposed to be. The docile young lady. Someone elegant and refined, with a heart shaped face and a graceful neck and beautiful alabaster skin. She'd looked at it, resting in the palm of her hand, and then tossed it onto the tracks. Anti didn't think she'd be needing it anymore. It felt like a load off of her neck, anyways. She glanced down at her hand in irritation. If only she could do the same with this ring. It had started to become more of a bother than anything else, a constant reminder of what was waiting for her next summer. Well, if her parents had their way. And she thought they'd had their way quite long enough now. It was time for a change. Haemon hooted in his sleep from his cage, as if in agreement.

OOC:
Username

Down by the water, the riverbed-
Somebody calls you, somebody says;
"Swim with the current and float away,
Down by the river everyday."
Oh, my God, I see, how everything-
Is torn in the river deep...
And I don't know why I go the way;
Down by the riverside.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:28 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

"Dydw i ddim hyd yn oed yn eisiau bod yma."

Di thought about saying something quite cutting to Treva, opened her mouth, thought about it again, and closed her mouth. She sympathized, really, she did- oh wait, no she didn't, because Treva wasn't the third year who had to endure the presence of not only a parent but two younger siblings.

She supposed she was lucky Tad hadn't insisted on bringing Lena, who was three now, along as well. The prevailing reasoning for this circus this year was that Isolde was eight months pregnant, and deserved a break from her two oldest children whenever possible. Di couldn't really argue with that, as Treva and Mad were quite honestly terrible, but she didn't see why she had to be the martyr for the cause.

"Pam na allaf jyst yn edrych yn y trên?" asked Mad sullenly, scuffing his new shoes on the stone floor.

'Get over it,' Di wanted to say. Instead she said, "You've only got four years left before you can go."

He wrinkled his nose at the English, and Treva murmured something rude in Welsh, before her father's hand came down heavy on her shoulder and the murmur came to a sudden halt. "Enough out of all of you." Tad looked exhausted, and rightfully so. It was his own fault, Di thought indignantly, what with four children and a heavily pregnant wife.

"Mae hyn yn ddiflas," Treva commented. "Ble mae'r n annaearol cariadon?"

"Nid oes gennyf cariadon!" Di rose to the bait, regretted it, and found it too late to back down.

"Byddaf yn drechu nhw i gyd i fyny," Mad assured her almost sweetly, and she absently ruffled his quickly growing hair. He whined in outrage and tried to dart off into the crowd, only to be yanked back by the back of his shirt.

Di resisted the urge to run off into the crowd herself, cursed the fact that her father was pushing along her luggage trolley, and resigned herself to her fate.

OOC:
"I don't even want to be here."
"Why can't I just look in the train?"
"This is boring. Where are the weird boyfriends?"
"I don't have boyfriends!"
"I'll beat them all up."

Username

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Claire had taken the liberty of getting Emma to the Kings Cross Station. Arriving at the platform, Emma was more than happy to be heading back to Hogwarts. However before saying her goodbyes her mother couldn’t help but question her on her behavior all summer. “Emma honey, is there something going on?” She asked causing the young girl to flinch slightly. “No.” Emma answered simply. “Are you sure, because you’ve been acting strange?” Claire had noticed her daughter wasn’t overly talkative, if at all. It wasn’t the norm especially with her.

“Mum, I’m just dealing with some stuff.” Emma told her. “Stuff your Uncle knows about?” Claire said back to her. “Yeah, he does.” She said biting her lip. “Look… there’s a girl at school she’s a friend and I like her… and I finally got around to telling her last year. Only she’s not sure how she feels so don’t worry about it.” Emma explained as quickly as possible. “Now, I got to go.” She said turning to leave. “Emma, why didn’t you say anything…?” Claire asked. Freezing Emma slowly turned back around to her mother. “I didn’t want to say anything in front of dad. He already hates me why make it worse?” She replied. “Your father doesn’t hate you.” Claire told her.

Whether he did or he didn’t hate her was a completely different story, she just didn’t want him finding out. Made things far more complicated then they needed to be. “Not the point mum. Either way you know now.” Emma told her mother. “Maybe, but I still can’t help feeling…” Claire went on before being stopped by her daughter. “There’s nothing else going on. I promise.” She tried to reassure her. “Now really should be getting going. I’ll send you a letter at the end of the week telling you all about it.” She told her with a smile. “Okay, I love you sweetheart.” Claire replied with a sigh. “I love you too mum.” Giving her mother a hug Emma headed off with her trolley to drop off her luggage. She could wait to know for sure whether Clementine felt the same way she did. If she didn’t, well she was prepared for it.

Status: Really wish my mother would stop worrying...
                                                        With: My mother

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:43 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Esther tried not to fidget as she crossed the barrier into uncharted waters alone. Her father had said his farewells before she passed through the barrier. He had reasoned he had no intention to be involved in this "magic nonsense" more than he had to, but had also stressed that since she was given this "mark by God" it was her duty to lead as many Children of Satan to the light. Honestly, Esther was surprised that her father had relented enough to see it this way. Perhaps it was a preferable view to thinking his own daughter was a practitioner of witchcraft, Satan's work. Esther felt bad for the poor governor who had been tasked with explaining her magic to her father and mother. It was heartbreaking to hear, but it also explained why God did not answer her and Lydie's prayers to take it away. It was not evil spirits but something they were born with. Esther was not sure if it was a curse or gift. Jonas had tried to make her feel better and explained that it was a gift and that God gifted people in many ways. Esther liked that idea to the alternative. Besides, like she told her father, she could use her time at Hogwarts teaching and showing the love of God to non-believers and those likely not to have heard His good word. It was like being a missionary! Jonas had warned her though to not go about preaching or talking to God too much as it would alienate people. She supposed he was right in that. Father was not always the most popular for his bold deceleration of God's might and love and power. Not that she admitted it to her Father, Essie's goal was to be approachable and show God's love first and foremost by being a good Christian. Actions spoke louder than words and she was going to show what being Christian meant and how good it was and then preach the Gospel. Well not preach, but teach it to the best of her abilities. The Bible said women preachers were bad.

So, putting a smile on her face, Essie decided to go only by her nickname that was far more friendly sounding than Esther even if she was a woman who effectively spoke for a persecuted people. No, Essie would take the power of Esther that God bestowed on her but do her ministering of the good word to her future friends and classmates through actions and then words. She must find a balance. It would take bravery and wisdom but she was faithful that God would deliver her through this. Essie looked about her as she stepped onto the platform feeling so plain. Even though they all wore uniforms the elders had colored ties and badges and patches on their robes if they did wear their uniform identifying their houses if she remembered what the governor had told her of Hogwarts. Still, even compared to those wearing their uniform and robes she felt plain with only a single stud pair of earrings, a simple cross necklace, and a blue bracelet with a cross, wearing a black skirt that went to her knees, with black tights, and simple flats and a black sweater over her white blouse. Even her wand, the one she carried in her black robe's pocket was simple. Simple was good and pure though. She wanted to be a good and pure girl.

Looking about her eyes widened for a moment when she spotted an older couple who were embraced, lips touching, and not even in a chaste kiss married couples shared! She turned red and looked away instead looking in hopes to find other first years. She didn't want to be alone for the whole train ride and she felt so lost even though, she thought as she touched the golden cross around her neck, that God was with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:45 am
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<4th Year>

Minnie hated to admit it but she was worried. First off there was the fact she now sported glasses and while she thought they were cute she wasn't sure what others would think of the change. Then, there was her sister, Lynn had been sending letters to some Slytherin all summer named Cyrus, a friendly bloke with glasses who she apparently had a crush on (not that she necessarily saw anything too wrong with the guy except he did have that brother who dated/was engaged to this creepy redhead who bad rumors surrounded about her family and her). All the meanwhile she and Emma were in a sort of relationship limbo. They were friends still and Minnie loved Emma. She just loved Emma as a friend. She wasn't so sure she felt the same as her friend did for her and Minnie while honest was afraid to admit it aloud. She didn't want to hurt Emma's feelings and it wasn't like she didn't like Emma. Minnie just was slowly feeling as if perhaps she was incapable of returning Emma's affections properly. She didn't want to hurt anyone but she felt drawing things out and looking for something that might very well not be there was dangerous. Minnie knew she needed to make a decision sooner than later. She owed it to Emma, even if Emma never wanted to speak to her again. Today Minnie was not going to make that decision. She was going to be happy and have a good train ride. She didn't want to spend all year and the sorting feast being forced to avoid a dormmate if she made the wrong decision.

Spotting Emma with her mother, Minnie ran over and gave Emma a quick awkward hug and said, "Emma! Good to see you! Did you..." She paused knowing that Emma didn't necessarily have the best of family situations from what she could gather, but it seemed rude not to ask about her summer and said, "Was your summer okay? You didn't get bored did you? I know Lynn didn't. She was too busy writing letters to her new boyfriend..." Minnie chuckled and said, "Okay not a boyfriend, more a friend who is a boy, but I think they like each other. Too many owls for that not to be the case. Are you excited about this year?" Minnie added pausing to give her friend a chance to answer all her questions.

Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:05 am
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Sera was not a very happy fifth year. Firstly she hadn't accomplished the one perk of being nominated as a fifth year and that was being a prefect, meaning likely Lori got it. (Merlin save them all if that mad Italian got it!) And while she would have liked the acknowledgement she wasn't particularly upset about it as she was confident that soon enough she would be acknowledged as the budding skilled seeker she was and there was fencing and dueling club to look forward to. No, what truly made her unhappy was that she was engaged. ENGAGED! Who gets engaged at 15? People like her, of course. Wendy had been engaged far earlier and the heir of the family David Avery chose to become engaged at 17. Sera had better ambitions than being someone's wife. And of all people Avian's. She did not hate Avian, but she hardly respected him as a man. She wanted an equal and she did not see the Ravenclaw as one, not in wit and determination and will power. He was soft. He was artistic. She had no interest in the artist-musician sort. She was no romantic and if this marriage went through she had no doubt it would leave both of them miserable, likely Avian more than her.

Her heels clicked on the platform announcing her presence and she scanned the crowd looking for one particular Ravenclaw. Sera doubted Avian was happy about the engagement either but perhaps the two could form an alliance. If they could show the fallacy of the arranged marriage between the two they both could go their separate ways. Sera was perfectly happy if she never got married (not that she was telling her parents that) and if she did she wanted a man who was strong and willful and ambitious and could conquer nations on his own and with her by his side could conqueror the world if they so chose. As for Avian there were plenty of pureblooded girls from other houses, even his own, the Lovette Ravenclaw home, that he could be matched with who he was no doubt more fond of. If Sera wasn't so attached to her home and knew her duty to her little brother she might just propose for her and Avian to run away together to escape actually being together. He had those two cousins that were disowned, right? As for Sera the more likely people in her family who would help her she would rather ask for help over her dead body...

Now where was that bespectacled Ravenclaw? He better not be avoiding her. He wasn't that spineless, right?

Dressed: to conquer

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:35 am
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
4th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred stepped on the platform followed by his father. His mother was in Italy for a photography shoot and his father was tasked with the responsibility of taking Mordred to the station before he went to work at the Ministry having transferred to International Relations in the British Ministry of Magic. It had been a taxing 10 hours where Mordred had returned from Paris where he had been working most of the summer and was tasked with packing all his items for Hogwarts. His father had been surprisingly helpful having bought Mordred's supplies earlier that summer, though Mordred suspected it was merely the man trying to win points with his new bride. It was disgusting that the man was now trying to pretend to be father of the year to his b*****d, correction just son. Mordred might have been concieved from an ongoing affair but when the mistress becomes wife that nullifies the b*****d distinction Mordred had on his head, especially when his father decided to declare to his purist family of his existence.

Dealing with his father was exactly why after the wedding Mordred decided to sell rights to his body to the fashion world his mother was a part of to get out of London and being around the man. Mordred actually found the modeling surprisingly easy and even found distraction in a Ukrainian model, a year his senior, named Yuliya who had been scouted only recently herself. Despite some language barriers between awkward French and her accented English they had come to be able to enjoy a handful of dates and a few good snogging sessions backstage of various shoots. It wasn't love but she was a great girl and the time spent together was enjoyable. Besides it was nice to be kissed by someone who actually wanted to just snog him not kiss him as some experiment. Mordred over the past year was suspecting that Gia's experiment about her hormones might have been a little more successful if it involved Carver but he wasn't stupid enough to tell either of them that.

As Mordred's thoughts wondered he looked across the platform, recognizing his first cousin once removed, Sera Avery, who seemed to have her own thoughts in her head and they did not involve him. Thank goodness, last thing he needed was some family member with a grudge against him because his father was a faithless scumbag with a thing for much younger and pretty women. There was also Di with some of her family. He hadn't spotted Gia or Carver or Lori yet and decided to use Di as an excuse to escape his father's brooding purpose as he stood there looking like a grandfather more than a father if you asked Mordred.

"Oh look, a friend of mine, I'd hate to hold you up," Mordred said with a scowl up at his father, "Let me go say hi to her."

"Her?" He asked his eyes scanned over to Diantha. "Is she the muggleborn you spend so much time?"

"Gia? Pfft, no," Mordred said, "Don't you have work? I'll be fine on my own. I mean I managed this summer fine."

The man scowled down at Mordred and said, "You're too casual. If I spoke to my father like that..."

"If your father wasn't in prison you wouldn't even have had the balls to admit we're related," Mordred snapped. "Whatever, I'm not dealing with this. I'll talk to Mum's agent about setting up something for holiday too." Grabbing his luggage trolley, Mordred stormed off and weaved through the crowd before he arrived at Di and tapping her on the shoulder whispered, "I'm using you as an excuse to get away from the father... sorry about that." Looking back to see his father turn and disappear through the platform gate back to the other side, Mordred let out a sigh and said, "Anyways how was your summer?" Mordred nodded first to Tad and then looked down at Di's two younger sibling, "Hello Sir... and 'lo to you two, too."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:51 am
User Image
Alice Beckstead

Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

It had taken Alice years, but finally Alice could proudly declare she had made it all the way to Platform 9 3/4 not even once with the slightest hint of a panic attack. She was never going to be fond of all the traffic and business of Muggle London but she made it. You could dislike something without being terrified of it. It also helped she had her girlfriend to meet and she would get to see the flawless, pretty snowy haired girl in her uniform. She had to admit she sort of had a thing for Eira in her uniform. Honestly, Alice found Eira to look flawless in anything, but Alice had a special affection for Eira in her uniform. She looked so scholastic and her sharp mind and personality always matched a uniform and tie so well.

Smiling at the thought of Eira, Alice adjusted her black bowed bowler hat, and then tugged at her skirt for a moment, hoping that Eira would find the outfit cute, before looking about the crowd then heading to a bench. Once seated, Alice pulled out a piece of charcoal and her sketchbook beginning to sketch a beautiful princess surrounded by snow and ice with fair skin and fair hair, it was the Eira Alice saw in her imaginations after reading too many fairy tales.

Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:09 am
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

Di looked around when Treva chirped, "Sy'n dod i mewn!", and her steely grayish green gaze quickly focused on the familiar figure of Mordred cutting through the crowd.

"You're still friends with that one, then?" Tad asked, with a hopeful sort of note in his voice that told her that he wanted her answer to be a negative.

"He was perfectly polite to you last time," she retorted, then pursed her lips together at her housemate got within hearing distance of them. He looked annoyed. Then again, Mordred and annoyed were often two things that were rarely parted, and Di had come to accept it. She thought she might be annoyed a lot too, if she had his parents. Hopefully he had taken up modeling and had at least gotten to travel and whatnot, away from his family, over the summer.

She looked slightly startled at his whisper but nodded amiably enough, and ignored the less than pleased look on Tad's face. He might not have heard the whisper, but it clearly hadn't gone unnoticed by him. Still, Di was relieved her father had enough self control not to immediately start glowering, even if he didn't exactly look thrilled at the moment.

"Dreadfully boring," she said honestly.

"Dreadfully boring," Treva mimicked her, and Mad burst into giggles and snorts.

"Hello Mordred," Di's father said, sounding a bit defeated, but not defeated enough to not turn the 'wait until we get home' look on his two younger children, who had yet to compose themselves.

"Enw rhyfedd," Treva finally acknowledged the older boy with a suspicious look. "Am beth ydych chi'n-,"

"English, Treva," Tad said through gritted teeth.

"Whispering to my sister about?" she finished moodily.

"None of your business, that's what," Di shot back, and thirteen and nine stared each other down as if about to do battle for a few moments, before their father cleared his throat. Di glanced cautiously at Mad, who was staring at Mordred with a look that was either curious or angry, or maybe a combination of the two.

"Did you get a chance to model this summer?" she finally asked, clearly doing her best to pretend her family wasn't present. She adjusted her cardigan somewhat awkwardly. Why couldn't they just leave? That train's whistle could not blow quickly enough.

OOC:
"Incoming"
"Weird name. What are you-,"

mc2

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games