Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leons smile became almosy playful, his smile wider and his eyes held the promise of mischief. Lifting Thorns hand he kissed the back of it and leaned his head against Thorns should before turning his face towards it and gave him the smallest of bites.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn had a feeling Leon was trying to calm his nerves, and it was working. Having his mate lightly bite him made him chuckle slightly and he couldnt help himself as he turned to Leon and hugged him to him, lightly petting the top of his head. If Era hadnt been in the elevator too he probabbly would have pushed Leon to the wall of the elevator and start making out with him.

Era did take a glance at the two before looking away and adjusted her glasses slightly.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:11 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

He was happy that his small actions seem to help Thorn. Sighing against Thorns neck when the male hugged him, Leon hugged him back even tighter, as he bear hugged his mate, nuzzled his neck before giving him a light n** right below his ear. Leon knew he should be behaving, but Thorn was too tense, Leon figured that him messing with him, would at least help him relax a little.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:58 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn ended up growling lightly, mainly because Leon was rilling him up he pulled away from Leon to look down at him and kissed the human deeply gently petting his head as he did. When he pulled back for air he looked at him. The look in his eyes made him wish now he had done this in the car to help him relax. Just as he thought this suddenly the elevator stopped moving and the main light and music both turned off leaving just a low light so he could see a little bit of Era he blinked as he looked at her.

Era had her back to both her hand coming off the emergenecy switch for shutting the Elevator down, she breifly glanced at Thorn before taking earbuds out of her pocket, she conneted them to her phone and put them in her ears as she then looked away from both of them again.

Thorn smirked a bit then looked back at Leon. It was just like Era to be descreet like this, the others could wait a few minutes. He then did what was on his mind, he pinned the human to the wall and leaned into his neck lightly, he licked it once before whispering in his ear. "Relax me please Leon"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Smiling, Leon let out a quiet chuckle at Thorns growl. Returning the kiss just as deeply, he placed his hands on Thorns hips and gave them a small squeeze. Leon noticed the look in his eyes and smiled again his own eyes showing the Same feeling, until the main lights went off. Looking around Leon was a little confused until Thorn pinned him to the wall causing Leon to let out a surprised gasp. Leon shivered at Thorns whisper. Leon licked his top lip as he leaned into Thorns face and lightly bit his neck. Standing on his tip toes as he bit Thorns neck, Leon slid his left gand down the front of Thorns pants and rubbed tge males manhood before undoing his fly. Leon kiSsed Thprn deeply as he slipped his hand into Thorns pants and gripped him.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:57 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Just having Leon bite his neck got Thorn even more riled up. When he felt Leon's hand rub him he growned and then he felt the human undo his front and slip his hand inside and it made Thorn close his eyes and his body shivered. He leaned into Leon's body a little bit more and leaned his head down so he could nuzzle his head into Leon's neck before pulling his head back and kissing Leon deeply again slipping his tounge into the humans mouth. He did all this while his hands were pinned to the wall slightly above Leon's head.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon smiled when Thorn shivered, he waa happy, excited, empowered knowing that he could get thiskind of reaction from Thorn.
Leon tried to be quiet, but when he felt Thorns tongue against his own he moaned as he played with the dragons tomgue as they kissed.
Leon continued the kiss for a little while before breaking free once he had to catch his breath. His eyes were hooded over and lust filled. Though Thorn had a meeting to get to, Leon made sure to take his sweet time relaxing Thorn.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn felt disapointed when Leon pulled his lips from his but after thinking about he he knew the human needed air so decided to let it go. Besides he was also wanting to enjoy Leon working on relaxing him and so he closed his eyes moaning a little bit his body shivering more the longer it went on as he felt himself getting cloe to his beaking point.
His hands turned into fists as he layed his head on Leon's sholder again. "Leon..." Thorn whispered into the humans neck biting it lightly before then licking it and kissing it gently.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon shivered and moaned at Thorns biting and licking "Ill take care of you" Leon quietly said to Thorn becore turning his face towards Thorns and kissed him deeply "but you will have to return the favor later when we're in the privacy pf gour room" Leon said through the kiss, only to pull away, but this time it was to replace the hold he had on Thorn with his mouth.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked at Leon as the human spoke to him and he grinned and chuckled. "Oh don't worry Leon, I plan to return the favor ten fold." he said to him, Leon's next action made thorn's head tilt back some as he gasped slightly before moaning. His whole body shiered as he felt a pleasurable sensation go up and down his spine. Any longer like this and he would burst.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon didn't stop, this was how he planned on taking care of Thorn. He made sure to use every skill he knew to relax Thorn. Sneaking a peak, Leon looked up at the dragon.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn was panting slightly his face also slightly flushed. His legs shivered as he felt himself rising. He happened to be looking down at his human when he noticed Leon look up at him. "L...leon..." It was in that moment he couldnt take it and finally burst gasping slightly as he did.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:00 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon closed his eyes and let out a small moan like hum when Thorn looked down at him. Taking care of his dragon, he didnt stand up until he had clewaned hia dragon and carefully zipped him up. When he was finally sstandimg he was licking hiss lipss amd was slightly breathless.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:25 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn watched as Leon cleaned him p and zipped him back up before standing up. Smiling as his human as he licked his lips he leaned close and licked the corner of his lips before gently kissing him once then he hugged Leon to him smiling with content. "Thank you Leon." he said to him and when he pulled away he gently petted his hair still marveling on how soft Leon's hair was. "And don't worry I plan on returning the favor later" He almost forgot where they were for a moment until it dawned on him and then he looked behind him at Era who still had her back to the two and the headphones in her ears. Thorn picked up a faint sound that sounded like music. Smiling he reached over and lightly tapped her shoulder.

Era had been standing their concentrating on her music when she felt a light tap, looking behind her at Thorn she noticed him give her the thumbs up and she nodded lightly. She did take note of Thorns smile, which intensified when he looked at Leon and when she looked away she turned the elevator back on and it started up with no problems and continued to ascend. It was so ware seeing Thorn like this and it made her a bit curious how he ended up with Arion's driver. Although she figured she would find out eventually so decided not to pry right now.

When the Elevator reached the top, teir was a slight ding before the doors opened.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon flinched and blushed as he felt Thorn lick the corner of his lip and wrapped his arms around Thorn when he was hugged and smiled."Youre very much welcome " Leon replied quietly smiling up at Thorn when the male pulled away, the blush on his cheeks brightened at the males promise " i look forward to that"he said under his breath.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games