Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:58 pm
Monotonesword34
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: None
Funds: £931 [bank]
Pockets: 2 pack of cigarettes { 8 left } and old flip lighter
Thoughts: ....
Bag:

He gave a small chuckle at her replies as he smiled softly and ran a hand though her hair gently wrapping the free arm around her again just enjoying the time together before he smiled and spoke
"Hey Want to spend some time just the two of us? It's been a while and I owe you a reason why" his tone was calm even as his lips turned into a small frown as he put his head down into her hair and took a small breath in like she had done to him.

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC: thought I'd change my picture a little

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Slowly bringing her head up in order to look Noah in the eyes, Aislinn gives him a small smile and nods her head. "Yeah I would like that a lot. And I also owe you a reason as well." She stated before standing on her tip toes and gently giving Noah's neck a kiss and then quickly pulling away nervous from what she had just done.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Outfit
With: Noah, Her Boyfriend
Thoughts: I guess I should explain as well.
Money: $1000
OOC: Nice smile

Monotonesword34

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Thoughts: Time to have a little fun
Bag:

He gasp when he felt her lips on his neck before a playful smirk came onto his lips and he spoke
"My my getting a little brave now aren't you" chuckling it turned even more playful "Then again two can lay that game" and with that said he let her go and leaned in putting a finger under her chin and tilted her up to face him and lightly pressed his lips just on the corner of her lips before he stepping back and watching her reaction as he tucked a hand into a pocket

OOC:

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Hearing Noah say that she was getting a little brave, the young twenty two year old quickly looked at the sandy ground before her face was titled up to face him. Aislinn could feel her heat beat get even faster and faster as her boyfriends face drew closer to hers. She was basically frozen in shock when his lips pressed against the corner of her mouth. Her fair skin quickly began to heat up and a light dusting of pink could be shown on her cheeks. From either the cold or embarrassment, one wouldn't know except for Aislinn. Then as fast as her blush was appearing, the pinkette quickly turn her head to the side, giving a small pout. "Noooaaah," whined Aislinn, "why must you always do this to me?" She asked, still with a bit of a whine.

Thoughts: Why must he always make me blush so much?
OOC:

Monotonesword34

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Thoughts: She looks adorable like that
Bag:

Noah just pulled her back to him and chuckled with a smile
"Because you are adorable when your like this" he said before he then got the smirk again "And where you wanting something different perhaps?" he genuinely sound curious for her response as he hands rested on her hips looking down to her

OOC:

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm
User Image

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Ducking her head into Noah's chest, Aislinn couldn't help but blush a bit more. She even tried to cover her face with one of her hands in order to hide the blush from her boyfriend. But she knew that he would be able to tell in a matter of moments due to the way she was acting. With a small sigh, the petite female uses her eyes to look up before wrapping her free arm around his waist, her hand casually playing with one of the belt loops of Noah's pants.

Thoughts: Why must he make me feel this way?
OOC:

Monotonesword34

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 pm

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

The past two days were rather quiet for her two, less quiet on the second day as it involved a lot of chocolate making. She barely texted anyone back those days or attended any calls. Her family didn’t mind it much, although they did expect her to reply or at least update them about what was going on, they did know that she was going to the hospital so they simply would send her their wishes in the morning and tell her to update them about her visit. She didn’t have time to, more or less didn’t want to after the little drop in her mood chart, maybe she would reply today, after trying to lighten up a little.

What was taking him so long?! She was worried the chocolates would melt and mash into an odd looking mudpile that she’d be giving him. Shuddering at the thought of his reaction and the odd looking thing, she glanced down at her phone once again. Oh the struggle of getting him to exchange numbers with her. What was he so worried about? She wasn’t going to bother him with her issues; she just wanted to be able to have a means to communicate with him while they weren’t together. She did give him her number the first day, which he didn’t take; she made sure he did this time. Feeling something fall on her, she would glance down at her shoulder, hoping it wasn’t bird doo, looking back around to spot him and quick smile played on her lips. He finally came and looked really good yet again. Her cheeks lit up at the thought, shaking her head lightly to his question and tried to contain the smile that was trying to grow beyond what it already was. “Nothing…I just thought… we could meet up again?” she would sign, looking up at him rather bashful than ever, “You could have at least told me you’d be here..” she added, pouting childishly to him.

Moving over to stand by him, keeping her distance so he didn’t feel uncomfortable; her thumbs were fumbling on the bag’s strap, wondering what would be the right time to give him what she had put her effort into. She hoped he’d accept it. Well, why not? It was chocolate…but on Valentines day? Heaving a deep sigh, she rubbed the back of her head lightly and looked up to notice him noticing her, her cheeks quickly flushed a deep set pink and it felt like crackers just burst in her tummy. He didn’t compliment her or anything, he might not even like it for all she knew! But it was something. Although, hearing his next statement killed all the excitement within her, making pout childishly and huffing. Idiot! she pouted. Slipping her bag open, she barely even had to rummage over for it, pulling out a faint lavender truffle bag with a golden ribbon around the top that was filled to the brim with chocolates. Luckily for her they haven’t melted yet. “Here. I made them..for you.” She would state, holding it out to him with a faint blush back across her features.

Her heart pounded against her chest nervously, hoping he'd accept them. She'd look up at the sky when he asked her, it seemed clear, almost blue like the ocean with a few clouds up ahead. "It's the color of the ocean, blue..." she smiled lightly, rubbing the back of her head lightly.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Noone || Mood: Nervous! || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Brown like chocolate

Occ: Thank you ;u;

OMG~! POOR CORALYNNNN!

YAS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASIER THAN HER STOPPING AT THE HOSPITAL AND THEN BACK TO THE BEACH ; u; sorry if you didn’t want that to happen so sooooon

yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the male and cocked her head to the side a little bit as his face seemed to pale a bit. Was he okay? Her golden eyes stared at him before she smiled softly and shook her head. "No, no.. I was just watching the ocean.." She said softly before she glanced at each wolf as he spoke their names. Her yellow gaze then fell on him again as he said his name was Arthur. "Nice to meet you. My name is Skye." She said before she cast a glance around the beach, her face falling just a little as she noticed that quite a few people had seemed to show up out of nowhere. Ah, so much for it not being crowded.. It would be obvious from the look on her face that she was a bit uncomfortable with so many people around.

----------------------------------
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:10 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling tired.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white tank top and a jacket!.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

She wanted to meet him? Camil furrowed his eyebrows, quite unused to such words though his cheeks had just started to flush ever so slightly pink. If anything, he hardly ever met up with anyone who he once came across. She seemed happy that he came, and her smile widened, stretching to an impossible extent. How is it even possible to smile so big? Camil frowned and he rolled his eyes, though eventually, an inevitable laughter erupted from his lips. This woman.. Honestly. She seemed so bashful, so shy, and he would be confused as to how it made her seem a little different compared to the days he saw her. ”Weird lady. You’re always so weird.” he shook his head, though it seems she wasn’t quite done with her sentence. Camil figured it would be common courtesy to just show up whenever someone asked him to, so he never bothered replying to messages such as those. He figured she would understand that he would come regardless. It would be strange if he hadn’t, but then again, how would she ever know? The young man always had a strange way of thinking. ”It’s common courtesy to accept someone’s invitation. I’d come if you’d ask.” or perhaps it was simply an excuse because he had been so lazy to even touch his phone lately. He never really looked at his phone at all. It was terribly painful for his eyes, which is also probably why he never bothered replying at all. His family understood his condition, and he was the only person -among his friends- who still wrote letters up until today.

She came towards him, and Camil found himself holding his breath. Not because he was shy, but because he was a little terrified of the distance between one another. To which in surprise, she had kept. Perhaps she understood due to how harsh he had been when he first encountered her. He wasn’t exactly the easiest person to approach, that much he knew. He heaved a small sigh, feeling the tension slowly disappear. She heaved a heavy sigh and Camil grew confused. Was something wrong? Did she come because she had been feeling a little down? Then again, he wouldn’t be the wisest choice if that was the case. Their surroundings fell silent, and he wouldn’t know what to say. Instead, he just stood around, observing her actions, her attire, her appearance. However, he was soon caught staring, and they would both look away in embarrassment. What the heck? He wasn’t some teenage boy in love. What harm would it do to be caught staring? It wasn’t as if she could gauge his eyes out either. Though if that could be the case, Camil would prefer to direct his gaze elsewhere. Certainly, she would huff over how he had instantly killed her mood. He noticed, and there wasn’t a tinge of guilt he felt. It was so early! God knows just how grumpy he would be in the morning.

Blue. The sky was blue. Like the ocean. Like her eyes, it means. Casey had blue eyes, too, if he recalled correctly.

”Does that mean it won’t rain today? I can’t really tell.” there were clouds, but it still seem a little white to him. He could never really tell the difference between rain clouds and normal ones. They just look like a normal ball of fluff to him. ”That means today’s going to be a beautiful day.. Isn’t it?” a smile worked its way across his lips, but before he could take another glance, the light had started to hurt his eyes. Camil squinted, feeling the tears brimming within his golden orbs when the light stung his eyes.

He’d look back down towards her, and he would notice a small truffle bag that had never been there in the first place. What were those? For him? Confusion took over his features, and without thinking much, he replied with a ”Why?” she seemed a little shy, and her cheeks darkened. It was obvious, the way the sky is still so bright. For him? It was the first time hearing such a thing. Normally, people would ask him to buy something for them. Like his siblings, they would often tell him what they wanted, and he would set out to buy it. But this time.. Today, it was the first time someone told him that they made something ‘for him’. He stared at it, golden orbs fixed onto the bag, yet he made no attempt to reach for it. Those were chocolates, weren’t they? ”Thank you.” he spoke in a soft tone, ”..but I’ll pass.” he added up. Why would she make chocolates out of the blue? She was strange. He wasn't forgetting anything at all, was he?

"Why would you give me chocolates all of a sudden? I don't remember doing anything?"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: It's fineeeee

SHE DID GIVE HIM HER NUMBER ON THE FIRST DAY ROFLLL HE'LL ACCEPT IT IF SHE GAVE HIM THE SECOND TIME emotion_awesome

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:43 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

"N-Nice t-to meet you, Skye.." The boy replied, but he couldn't help but notice her uncomfortable gaze as she looked at all the arriving people and looked down for a moment in thought. It was at that moment when Epsilon and Gamma walked over to the boy and gave him a nudge before looking him in the eyes. It was as if they were communicating with their eyes because the boy had quickly shook his head with a startled look before scratching his head as if giving up against the wolves. He looked over at Skye before speaking, "U-Umm, o-over there is m-much less crowded t-than here... W-We could go o-over there if you want.." The boy suggested as he was told to by his wolves as he pointed to a more empty part of the beach where there wasn't anyone at.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Looking nervous at him when he looked at her with a frown from her requesting to meet him, she slowly reverted back to a smile when he did. Ah, that laughter, she kind of missed it in her two day hiatus, she missed him. But she wouldn't admit it right away. She stuck her tongue out at him when he called her weird, almost going back to how she usually was with him or more like herself than some love struck teen. "We are all mad here." she signed, grinning to portray the Cheshire cat. She would look back at him when he responded to her statement, a small tug on her lips from that statement. Did he mean it? There was no telling, but it was nice to hear. "A confirmation would still be nice.." she would add, rubbing the back of her head lightly.

The young woman found herself quiet as well, she simply didn't know what to talk about. She had no specific reason to call him out, besides wanting to give him the chocolates and maybe imply that she...liked his...company? No, she should just leave it at chocolates, if she went beyond that, there was a chance that he'd flip out and label her something she wasn't. Her eyes shifted back to him though, noticing how he chose to dress today. He looked so cool to someone like her, drenched in colors and flowers and everything adorable. Although, he was still a grump at times and that wasn't attractive.

"Not from what I can tell.." she said, shifting her gaze back up at the sky to study the clouds better, not noticing anything grey or dark as such. Looking back up at him from his statement, she smiled back at him and nodded. Noticing his eyes well up with tears though, she would look back concerned and pull out her handkerchief for him if he needed it. "You alright?" she would ask, instinctively stepping close but stopped half way so she didn't get too close.

Coralyn's eyes were fixed on him, a small quick gulp and she instantly felt a sense of regret when she offered them to him, like this. Why? she looked away, holding it still, reaching over to rub the back of her head lightly. "Because... I made them..for you." she said, still looking pink as ever and looked back at him, to see how he'd react. Seeing how he never even reached for them and denied them she'd frown lightly, holding them out still. "But..they're for you.." she tried stating, it wasn't the best argument she could come up with, but she wasn't very persuasive. "I don't need a reason to give you something.." she added.

This was so hard, was he going to just reject them? But all this hard work and extra chocolates in her bag. She hoped he'd be happy to receive something, not to mention the little notes she iced on each little truffle.

Company: Camil || Mood: Nervous! || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Brown like chocolate

Occ: >u< yay~

PERSISTENCE IS THE KEY emotion_awesome

yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Thoughts: She looks adorable like that
Bag:

Noah smiled and looked out over the beach and saw where they were before an idea came to mind
"Hey we are not too far from the underwater caves, I remember you once said you wanted to see, should we take this chance and go there now?" He asked her smiling as he began to play with her hair guessing she was a little embarrassed at the moment

OOC:

Amour1568

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Once she heard Noah asked if she wanted to go to the underwater caves, the pink haired woman took a slight step back and smiled brightly at him. "I would love that!" Aislinn stated with an enthusiastic tone of voice before reaching for Noah's hand and clasping it with her own. She had always wanted to explore the island a bit more, and now she was finally going to be able to explore it her boyfriend.

With: Noah
Thoughts: I can't believe we're going to explore the Underwater Caves!!!!
OOC:

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Company: Aislinn
Thoughts: Time for an Adventure
Bag:

Noah grinned and quickly felt into step with her before he interlaced there fingers and gently squeezed her hand before he began to speak
"Sure should we head back for swimwear perhaps?" he asked quietly happy she was looking happy and enthusiastic about this little adventure they were about to go on.

OOC:

Amour1568

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

"Sure. but I think it will be a tad bit too cold for swimming though." Aislinn whispered before following Noah back towards both of their places in order to change. She then gave his hand a squeeze back before looking in front of her, so she wouldn't trip.

Where: Beach {Exit}
With: Noah
Thoughts: Isn't it a bit too cold to swim?
OOC:

Monotonesword34

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games