Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:06 pm
Rush And Crush
Serendipitous Coma
XxIce_ReaperxX
Serendipitous Coma
Oh my gosh, Valeria. ;A; I wanna give her a hug--poor baby. Didn't expect to get sad when stalking what the other charas were up to.

Val: ...*rolls up in a blanket in a form of a sushi roll*...Someone just eat me up now...*sulks*

orz sdhksdj i just want Elmo to give her a pep talk
but that'd probably end in him trying to confront Nemesis with a speech on ~*~fairness~*~ and i doubt that'd end very well

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SEND THIS RESPONSE FOREVER
finally

Be careful Nemesis doesn't know his sister has feelings for Elmo, and if the confrontation goes to far Nemesis will send him to the hospital.......That won't go well with Selene who'll probably send Nemesis to the hospital.

The pecking order between the siblings is as following:

1.Selene

2.Nemesis

3.Artemis

4.Athena

Selene is the responsible one so she's has the final say in everything.......

I just realized you called it the pecking order XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:22 am
I accepted your steam request heart heart heart

Serendipitous Coma

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:34 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Serendipitous Coma

8D!!! Steam buddies, heck yeah!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:36 pm
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx

Serendipitous Coma

cept your a level above me!!!!!
DX<  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

mintysprig

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx

Serendipitous Coma

DX<

I didn't even notice, ffft. >D
I thought it was achievements that may have affected that but like there's this weird card thing steam has so??? I'm unsure if I should even be proud of my level what is this steam  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:47 pm
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx

Serendipitous Coma

DX<

I thought it was achievements that may have affected that but like there's this weird card thing steam has so??? I'm unsure if I should even be proud of my level what is this steam

I need to catch up XD I saw your playing murder soul mystery! I loved that gam heart  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

mintysprig

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:11 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx

Serendipitous Coma

DX<

I need to catch up XD I saw your playing murder soul mystery! I loved that gam heart

Ahhh I'm happy you did; I've seen so many bad reviews and I was worried. D=
But I'm v excited; it looks real cute. ;u; Mystery games are somewhere up there in my top faves. >O  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:35 pm
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma

DX<

But I'm v excited; it looks real cute. ;u; Mystery games are somewhere up there in my top faves. >O

I think its hard for people to go from like bigger games (CoD, Fallout, etc) and then play it,. But I love murder mysteries so for me it was awesome! It kinda reminded me of LA Noire  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

mintysprig

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma

DX<

I think its hard for people to go from like bigger games (CoD, Fallout, etc) and then play it,. But I love murder mysteries so for me it was awesome! It kinda reminded me of LA Noire

I've been playing some old old games lately, so I imagine I won't have a problem in that area. 9w9 Plus, I love murder mysteries too, so. 8DD
I'll be sure to babble to you about it whenever I beat it. D"< Since you also played it and liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:44 pm
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma

I've been playing some old old games lately, so I imagine I won't have a problem in that area. 9w9 Plus, I love murder mysteries too, so. 8DD
I'll be sure to babble to you about it whenever I beat it. D"< Since you also played it and liked it.

haha ill be here!!! OMG you should plan Fran Bow on steam! I loved that game it was so different  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:15 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams

*pokes* Yarost can take in charge of the science class if Erwin is not present ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:29 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma

haha ill be here!!! OMG you should plan Fran Bow on steam! I loved that game it was so different

Oh my gooosh the style for Fran Bow looks so cute! Wishlisting that. ouob
Just from reading the page, it reminds me of American McGee's Alice, and I really liked the style of that too, gameplay difficulties aside. 8D  

mintysprig

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:30 pm
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma
xX Yennefer Xx
Serendipitous Coma

Oh my gooosh the style for Fran Bow looks so cute! Wishlisting that. ouob
Just from reading the page, it reminds me of American McGee's Alice, and I really liked the style of that too, gameplay difficulties aside. 8D

Yea!!!! Omg I beat that game too!! I loved the thrill of it  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games