Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DirkLancer

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 am
Howdy all. Just call me Dirk im in my 20s and love gaming. Be it sports, board, card, video, or P&P. Sadly between work and school I am not on that often. I play D&D with my friends once a week(I am the DM) I love to swim and shoot hoops and in the summer I play paintball. I live in the rocky mountain range. Im hyper and have an overactive imagination. I love to sing as well. As for TV I like alot of things crime shows like CSI or Bones to Bleach and Eureka. I read alot. I also have just gotten Rosetta Stone Japanese and plan on learning that. Anyhow I have played for quite a few years thanks all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:03 am
Halo thar people. whee

I be, obviously, Dragonzroolx9000, but call me Dragonz. I only have such a ridiculous username so some of my friends from a different message board, of which I use the same username, can find me easily. sweatdrop Anyway, I'm thirteen years old, and I am an obssessor of all that has to do with dragons. I've been roleplaying for about four years now, and I have a myriad of characters gathering dustbunnies in the back of my head that need using.

My hobbies are drawing, writing, catching/looking at bugs, snakes, and other neat things that live in my backyard (an odd hobby for a girl, I'm sure rolleyes ) watching/reading anime/manga, reading books in general, and playing the piano and my clarinet, the latter of which I now play in the school senior band.

Dracoon Violet

Verbenna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:03 am
Hi, I guess I'm going by Verbenna. Heh, that's actually, (more or less,) the name of my main character on LoTRO, but I made this account on a friend's behalf, not expecting to use it and now... well, here we are.

I'm in my early twenties and I have been role playing on and offline for well over a decade. I've played a lot of D&D, a *lot* of White Wolf games, and a lot of roleplaying in IMs and on forums. Some d20, too, like Hellboy.

I just finished a D&D camapaign and I'm gearing up to start a Changeling: The Dreaming game with some friends IRL, which is why my avatar's dressed up like a Pooka... Also, another friend is starting up a Naruto d20 game and I'll be playing that as well. redface

Yes, I am a colossal nerd. But I enjoy it. I'm a girl who loves video games, writing, drawing, reading, (especially Terry Pratchett,) and, of course, role playing. I look forward to joining a game or two around here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:08 am
Hello, everyone! I just joined and wanted to say hi. biggrin  

Mushin822

Insert Neat Username Here

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:13 am
Hello everyone. I'm [Insert Neat Username Here]. If my name is too long, call me [Insert] or INUH. I probably won't be extremely active here, but I'll get on when I can.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:25 am
I'm Dr. Hunter Vengence. I'm a Gaian Archeologist studying the achient tribes of Gambino Isles. Otherwise, I enjoy recreational activities and reading. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and rainbows. xd  

xgad1

Mistress of Marionettes

Feral Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:47 am
Hello, all~

I'm... -drum roll- Mistress of Marionettes.
No way, right?

I respond to the following:
Missy
Mist
Tes
Mari
Mistress
Marionettes
And so many other odd combinations of stuff that I honestly can't remember them all. xD
But really, if you call me it, specify it's me, and all that good stuff, I'll respond to thet, too. So really, that whole bit above was reletively pointless, since I just said you can call me whatever. But that's okay.
Not like I have anything better to do with my time. xD

Which is why I'm here! :D

I'm a highschool girl, ex-Catholic school girl, proud owner of a chastity ring that looks like Galadrial's ring, and proud owner of Galadrial's ring.
That's right!
For Halloween, I was an elf.
Quite a few moons ago, though.

[[notice, I ramble so you may get a glimpse of mah normal personality. I thought it was a good idea, anyway. x3]]

I love Halloween, dressing up, acting, reading, writing, drawing, looking at other peoples art, mythology, fantasy, sci-fi, psychology, sociology, german words, the idea of learning german, and many more things.
Clothing wise, I love socks, belts, fishnet, random colors, strings, 7os pants type things, necklaces, bracelets... I'm pretty much a girl for the accesories.
But usually my hair is down, and all I'm wearing is a baggy shirt and baggy pants. Funny how that works out.

For roleplays, I love participating in most all of them really. And if I see one that I like but I don't know much about the topic, I will research. And study. And look up. All of that. [:
Even for stuff I do know about, I usually do that anyway.

So there you go.
A look at me. [:
Gao- useless information overload. blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:44 am
I'm Amp. Call me Amp. Not much to say about me, except I make RPs with an outrageous need for roleplayers.

Also, Mistress, how about MoM?  

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

subo

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:20 pm
hey i am looking for and elemental/fantasy/adventure rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:48 pm
That which we call a rose...

Heya! Names Zythas, but you can call me Chelly, since thats what all my friends do. ^.^;; I've just joined, and I think I'll like it here. I love roleplaying. <3 I've actually been roleplaying for about 4 years now, whoo.

But if you wanna know a little about me, I'm 15, 16 in march. I have severe arachnophobia, and I'm a HUGE fan of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. :3 So touching! -sniffs- And thats about all I have to say right now. ^.^ I look forward to RPing here!

.....by any other name would smell as sweet.

Zythas

Zuzi lu

Assimilated Borg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:24 pm
Hello My name is Zuzi I just joined the guild. -Free hugs for all-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:44 pm
Hello all, I am Rilian, I joined a few days ago and figured I might as well post some sort of personal introduction. I'm 19 years old and have been on gaia for a few years now, I am looking for some good people to RP with, since most of gaia seems to be lacking people with a good imagination. So I hope to find that here and perhaps get to know some of you better. Cheers.^_^  

Rilian Nightroad

One_Amongst-the_Fence

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:53 pm
Hey everyone. Just joined the guild and thought I'd post one of these lovely little short intoductions. You can call me Cloud, Cloudiroth, Michael, Mike. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm 15, I love to RP, text RP's are probably my favorite types. Forums, IM programs, and the like. I don't remember if I put my AIM account on here or not but in case I didn't it's thehuntersblade9. So yeah. I'll see you all around ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:14 am
Hi, am Genetic Love, the name of my main character is Adeline and i starting to rp like a week ago, but i need to learn (:
I'm a girl who loves video games, writing, drawing, reading... I look forward to joining a game or two around here.

Tyvm for inviting me :3

Genetic Love

xXCrazy_EightXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:46 pm
SOME ONE HELP ME!!! I DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT RP or GUILDS...HELP!!! PM me.walk me through.

ps how do i get a pic?i want to get a anime pic 4 my chercter...i only know a little about cherecter creation  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games