Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:24 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*rolls over and goes back to sleep* the lunch ... is in ... the bread box ... with the mufins.......*unconcousness* (got to go i'll be back in two hours*
scratches his head ok that was odd(ok ill see you later my love)
pfft ... you know if the 2 of you wear going to do that last night.... we have a room down staires thats open.... or you could have spent the night out on beach.... all night my eyes wear wide open and my ears were at full atintion ( this was my face until 2:00 a.m. when i finally got a chance to go to sleep eek )
oh did my howling keep you awake

AAAAAHHHHH! *runs headlong into him*

wow what your hurrie he catches her befor she runs into him geaz ya gata watch were your goin lol

*blinks at him* I've got a band of renagade chickens chasing me, now leave me alone. *runs off*
lol she is still 1/2 asleep .... man i dont get it... every one in this house can sleep through anything... except me * puts his arms behind his head and smiles devieoushley*

*fights imaginary chickens* BACK, BACK I SAY! Or I'll turn the lot of you into tasty nuggets!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:27 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*rolls over and goes back to sleep* the lunch ... is in ... the bread box ... with the mufins.......*unconcousness* (got to go i'll be back in two hours*
pfft ... you know if the 2 of you wear going to do that last night.... we have a room down staires thats open.... or you could have spent the night out on beach.... all night my eyes wear wide open and my ears were at full atintion ( this was my face until 2:00 a.m. when i finally got a chance to go to sleep eek )

wow what your hurrie he catches her befor she runs into him geaz ya gata watch were your goin lol

*blinks at him* I've got a band of renagade chickens chasing me, now leave me alone. *runs off*
lol she is still 1/2 asleep .... man i dont get it... every one in this house can sleep through anything... except me * puts his arms behind his head and smiles devieoushley*

*fights imaginary chickens* BACK, BACK I SAY! Or I'll turn the lot of you into tasty nuggets!
lol * turns and looks at rena and strains his fingers through his orange hair*.... you are such a kid at heart arnt you rena wink ?  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:29 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

lol * turns and looks at rena and strains his fingers through his orange hair*.... you are such a kid at heart arnt you rena wink ?

Nope, I'm just a hyped up crazy a** b***h with too much time on her hands.

*runs off* I WILL MAKE TASTY SANDWICHES OF YOU CHICKENS! DIE, YOU WICKED FOWL!  
throws a frying pan at rena and pulls out another hey storm you said you need sleep come here and ill help ya with that stare  

drifter_xwolf1188

Sir Miki

*peeks in* ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:35 pm
drifter_Xwolf
throws a frying pan at rena and pulls out another hey storm you said you need sleep come here and ill help ya with that stare

*grabs frying pan out of midair, grabs Drifter with other hand* Drifter......see this pan? Were you trying to hit me with it? That was naughty, wasn't it? Now, I'm going to be nice, and if you EVER do this again, I'll go Kung Fur b***h City on your a**, got it. *stares daggers at him*  

Reno Firecat

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:36 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

*grabs frying pan out of midair, grabs Drifter with other hand* Drifter......see this pan? Were you trying to hit me with it? That was naughty, wasn't it? Now, I'm going to be nice, and if you EVER do this again, I'll go Kung Fur b***h City on your a**, got it. *stares daggers at him*
finishes cleaning his ear could you say that again i couldnt hear ya  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:37 pm
drifter_Xwolf
* walks up to drifter oh than.... wait... hey screw you man * backs up a few feet ... you wouldent anyways blaugh i know you wouldent cuz ya love me blaugh LOL................ wait ......... would you!?!?  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:38 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

eek remind me never to throw frying pans at rena  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:39 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

*eyes turn from green to red* Don't play stupid with me................ domokun  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:39 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

dude dont push her.... you know what shes capable of!!!........ hey wait a minute..... this is my god damn house! wtf ! you all better behave now... tsk tsk  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:40 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

*eyes turn from green to red* Don't play stupid with me................ domokun
*slowley backs away*...............awkward  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:41 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

dude dont push her.... you know what shes capable of!!!........ hey wait a minute..... this is my god damn house! wtf ! you all better behave now... tsk tsk

*turns slowly around, stares at him*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:47 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

*turns slowly around, stares at him*
hey wait i dident do nothen ... slowley backs up into a corner .... * you wouldent hurt the fox who let you have his bed last night well he slept on the floor ....would you?  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:48 pm
looks at storm and pulls out a larger frying pan smacks him with it be quit rena ive been known to have a bad temper its not a good idea he begins to howl just to bother storm  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games