Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:28 pm

Slighter sighed and shook his head. 'I prefer not to." He said has he rolled off her and to her side ocne again.

Comment my profile bish!
mad
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:59 pm

she looked at him confused "what wrong slighter?" she rubbed his ears gently.

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:39 am

Slighter looked at her and sighed. "Oh its nothing, I just don`t feel like changing thats all." He replied with a smile has he growloed softly when she rubbed his ears.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:45 pm

Branwen held Zayra tightly. "Normally your parents can have an easy munipulation on your transformation as a youngling. It's very easy. Once you being to grow. Your changing becomes easy to do as wagging your tail about is." she smiled laughing. "And yes, your mother was very beautiful. I'm sure you be taking to her looks." she smiled. Branwen was a little sad inside. She hopes that although Zayra saw her parents. Will they replace the love she's shared her. She knew it was silly to think that.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:23 am

"Wow, I have so much to learn. You can help me right? With all the changes I'm going to be going through?" She asked looking up into her mother's eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:43 pm

"Yes, I will sweetheart. Your father and even your brother. Auntie Timber and your uncle too. Once you get the hang of stuff. It's not so bad." she says smiling.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:23 pm

Zayra smiled at her mother and nuzzled against her. "I love you momma." She said. She looked around the area and then looked back up at her mother. "I'm glad I found you."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:44 pm

Branwen smiles big. "Awww, sweetie. If anybodies luck it's me." she hugged her. "Although perhaps we're all lucky in finding eachother." she smiled. Shuicho comes over giving his daughters some nuzzlez. "Yeah, we are lucky to have you Zayra." he smiled and looked back at both Branwen and Akeji.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:03 am

Zayra smiled. "I love you daddy, momma." She said as she nuzzled Shuicho.

He stood up in the tree tops. He knew she was close. He had been tracking her since her mother had died. She had come to him in a dream. 'Zayra, find her. I'm sorry I couldn't protect her.' It was close to the time for her to know her true self. He jumped into the air as his dark wings unfurled themselves and he took to flight.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:50 am

Morning came for the four. The sun had rose slightly over the horizon. Shuicho and Branwen woke a little early to snuggle a bit before Akeji and Zayra awoke. Shuicho had Branwen in a playful bin and she smiled back at him. "Springs coming. ." she smiled up at him. Shuicho stared steady into her understanding what she meant. "You think we're ready for additions?" he smiled down at her. Branwen smiled up at him. "I think so. . ." she licked his cheek. "Well, let's wake them for their first lessons." he smiled. Branwen smiled and walked over to Zayra as Shuicho walked over to sleeping Akeji. "Wake up you two. Time for our first lessons." they called out for them both.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:56 am

Zayra yawned and stretched. She got up and walked over to the entrance to the den. She stopped short of going out. Her nose rinkled up at the scent that she smelt. It didn't stink but was something that should have been familiar to her. "Momma, Poppa, come here. Was there someone here? I smell a different scent."

He cursed himself for wanting to look at her. She looked just like her mother but was black like he was. Yes, she will grow into her powers well with this family. They seem to have many of the same abilitys as he had and that Zayra had inherited from him. He took to the sky again to get farther away from them and to be close enough to see her every move.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:12 pm

(( Miss Kaida. . .sometimes Akeji's not around. And I know your beginning to rp your father from the past. And since I'm rping Shuicho as the moment in rp. Until Akeji can post. Just rp him in the story. We both can share until he can. He's given me permission before.))

Branwen walks over to Zayra. "Hey you. You seem puzzled? What's wrong." she said sitting beside her waiting for Shuicho and Akeji. Shuicho slightly nudges Akeji a moment before he wakes up. Akeji wakes up and begins to stretch.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:39 pm

((okay that's cool.))

"Was there someone here? I smelt a new scent. Do you smell it?" She asked looking at her mother.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:21 pm

Shuicho examines the scent Zayra picks up. He gives a concern look to Branwen. Branwen investigates the scent. "Ummm. . .I don't smell anything." she said. Shuicho agreed to Branwen's decision following for the time. "Perhaps, it was just a small critter wandering nearby." said Shuicho. "Well, than we better start catching than! Come on Zayra!" said Akeji excited running and pulling his sister -outside. Branwen and Shuicho looked at eachother having time to share thoughts of the scent. "Shuicho, there was a scent." she said to him. Shuicho looked to her and said "Yeah, I've smelled it too."

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:44 pm

"Haha. Wait up Akeji. Slow down!" She yelled as she slipped away from him and jumped on his back. They tumbled to the ground laughing. "So are you ready to start training?" She asked him. "Yeah but I don't know if I'll be any good." "Well, there's one way to find out. TRAIN!!!" She shouted laughing.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games