Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Lynnia trotted forward and looked back at Xixist and smiled at the look in his eyes. She watched him for a second and Kyser laughed at her. She blushed and looked away. She sniffed the air and kyser grinned. Lynnia wrinkled her nose. She thought that bear smelled bad but the meat tasted really good.
((Writers block))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:55 am
Chapman, with Sirius at his side, glided to the clearing. They sighed as they looked up at the night sky,looking at the many stars. Chapman turned to Sirius. " Sirius?" he asked Sirius looked startled a bit, but looked at his brother. " Yes?" he asked with a bit of annoyance in his voice, clearly he wasn't over the fight just yet. " I'm sorry, about this afternoon...." Sirius just looked at him without a word, then nodded. " I except you appology, Chapman." Chapman's tail started to wave a small bit. And they both went back to looking at the starts. " Look, Sirius, it's you!" Chapman exclaimed pointing a paw at a cluter of stars. Sirius, the dog star. " Oh, shut up you." Sirius said pushing slightly. Chapman just laughed.  

AvengedHelloKitty0

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:48 am
[Sorry if you where waiting on us Draco's and Free, But Chi's out till school's over from what I can tell. Sorry Dood!]

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:28 pm
Lynnia stopped trotting and lifted her nose to the air. 'Hunter-James' She thought. Kyser nodded in her head and Lynnia took off sprinting. "Nice meeting you" She howled back the the small group of wolves.

-left Clearing and enter River Waterfall-  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fantastical Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Oliver wandered into a clearing hungry and tired.He lay there waiting to find someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:10 pm
Eiwen padded through the undergrowth, burrs catching in his belly fur and white-tipped tail as he tread through a patch of old burdock. He yawned for a moment then plodded onward, unsure where he'd find Meena but not particularly stressed about it at the moment. He know they'd find each other again soon. His emerald eyes were at attention as his stomach gnawed with hunger. A rabbit or deer would taste great about now.

Zefal whimpered quietly to himself and plodded through the woods, not paying any attention to where he was going anymore, too tired and scared to think about it too much. "I miss Vera..." His ginger wings drooped sadly.

The pup looked up at the branches above his head and noticed that there weren't as many trees up ahead and the sunlight was coming through the clouds. He had a brief leap of joy and bounded forward full speed. He careened into the clearing so fast he didn't notice the other pup until he'd crashed right into him and tumbled over himself into the grass.

Eiwen caught a rustling off to his left and veered off to investigate, gliding over the tree roots and leaf mats like a ghost to stalk whatever had given away itself.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Fantastical Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm
Oliver was chasing his tail when a pup pounced toward him ready to get its prey,but he found another pup.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:38 pm
"Nyeh?! Who are you?" Zefal's orange eyes were huge as he stared at the pup he'd just collided with.

Eiwen heard voices up ahead and stopped himself. "The heck?" He slunk forward only to make out the shape of two pups in the clearing ahead. They both looked utterly baffled. He chuckled quietly and crept under the cover of a bush to watch them curiously, his black coat letting him melt into the shadows.

Zefal yipped and rolled to his feet. "I'm Zefal, but you can call me Zef. What's with the sad puppy eyes?" This pup was a bit smaller than he was and pretty darned lost just like he was. His stomach growled loudly and he sat down, tired from lack of food.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Fantastical Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 pm
Oliver wimpered to Zef,"Please, take me with you."The pup's ears went up and his tail started to wag.As he said, "Friend,you're coming with me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:58 pm
"Where're we goin' and what's you're name even?!" Zef was just dazed and not really comprehending much. He sat back on his haunches and sighed, his stomach rumbling again. "Gosh, I'm hungry!" He whimpered.

Eiwen stood up and entered the clearing, hoping he wouldn't just scare the pups off. He couldn't leave them here, they weren't even old enough to fend for themselves and especially not big enough to feed themselves.

If Zef's eyes could have gotten bigger, they did. He yelped at the appearance of the big black and white wolf and tumbled over backwards.

Eiwen laughed and took another few steps towards them. "Hungry? I heard your little stomachs growling just a minute ago and I happen to be hunting for something to eat myself." Eiwen could be a bit of a jerk to other brutes but whenever it came to pups he tried to be a big, brotherly character.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Fantastical Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 pm
"My name is Oliver I've been lost here for awhile,waiting for someone to help me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 pm
Eiwen trotted over the Oliver and stood over him. "You sure that's such a great place to go? If you got lost, what's best is to stay in one area until those who lost you return, huh?" He sighed and then trotted to the edge of the clearing, sniffing the air for the scent of smething worthwhile to fill their bellies.

Zef barked at the big black, male wolf. "Hey, you! And who do you think you are? You think you can just bribe us with food and then hold us hostage?" His orange eyes were fierce and he tried putting as much bravery into his voice as possible.

"Hah, hardly. And my name is Eiwen, not 'hey you!'." He glared at the pup which shrank back a bit. "I'm hungry and you aren't old enough to feed yourselves on you own, am I right?"

"Uhh... well, Vera taught me--" Zef stopped, he knew he wasn't any good at catching mice how Vera had taught him and he hadn't practiced in quite a while, besides it'd take forever to fill his belly up with just little mice.

"Exactly. Now hush and let me find us something fresh. You both stay here or you'll just get in the way..."

Zef pouted but planted his bottom next to Oliver to wait. "Now what?"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Fantastical Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:29 pm
"Well he'll be awhile let's go find a good place to stay."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Zef barked at Oliver in the face. "Not so fast, I'm the leader!" He stuck up his rump and charged off into the trees. Once he'd gone a few yards he started looking back and forth for good places to find shelter. His short, puppy tail was waggling happily behind him.

Eiwen sighed and then called after them. "You two don't go too far or I'm gonna have a big meal all to myself!" He chuckled and waded into the tall grass. "I'll howl when I'm coming back and meet me at this clearing, pups." he called over his shoulder as an after thought.

He lowered his nose to the ground then, already on the scent of a rabbit. He padded as silently as possible, hoping to ambush the hare and make it an easy catch.

Zef found an old fox burrow and slipped down into the hole at the base of the old cottonwood tree.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Fantastical Fox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 pm
"This should great!" Oliver squealed."But where are we gonna get something to drink?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff