Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:48 pm
hellspawn~lucien
(( i feel so ignored.....me and my being curse sealed.))

((sorry bout the long absence. I just moved into a new house and got my internet back))

Endless appears beside Damien and laughs. "HA! A curse seal. I should stay and help him but... I have my reasons not to. I should say bye to Polio, Cherry and the otehrs before I leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:49 pm
"I got the book from Kakashi." He follows her to the training grounds.

((I don't know))  

Kiba-senpai

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:16 pm
yeah....~is molding his demon chakra into variose weapons~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:42 pm
"Cursed Seal!!!" Spikelema stares at Dameon, "I am sorry but since I was raised in sand I am still under srict orders to destroy anything to do with Orochimaru and that cursed seal is." Spikelema activates his Dragon eye, "I can make this easy or hard either way you will probably die!" ((I am going away until the 19th so pass the message on)) "You are lucky I have a more urgent mission but when I return I may have to kill you." Spikelema dissapears.  

Spikelema

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:56 pm
~sighs and walks over to a tree and sits in its shade while he reads his famillys scroll~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:57 am
She was quiet the rest of the way to the academy. "So we got a Kakashi copy here now eh?" Polio said stopping and looked at Kuro, "And what exactly have you learned from Kakashi-san?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:13 am
"The basics and some water and fire jutsu I also learned the Yondaime's shunshin no jutsu, I'm as strong as a chuunin but not as smart." going over to a tree and sitting down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:20 am
"Then your nothing without brains..." she tapped the side of her forhead and smiled, "Like they say, Heaven and Earth make the perfect Ninja. If you only have one, you must work on the other."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:30 am
"True...That's why I ask to train so I can pick up some new things. You learn best 1st hand." Pulls out Icha Icha Paradise and starts reading. "This book is good."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:41 am
"True you asked to train, and I think you should train on both. Put yourself into a situation where you must think of something effective and use it. But my words seem to go to waste now since you seem more interested in that book then anything else." She looked at him, reaching out a hand and grabbed the top of the book snapping it shut.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:00 am
"huh!what! I was listening to you. But what you say is right." looking up at the sky. "Hey, you called me a Kakashi copy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:04 am
Polio took the book looking at it before she slid it into her weapon holster behind her, "You just noticed that? and yes I did call you a Kakashi copy...Is that a problem?" She looked back at him.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:09 am
"I'm not a copy of anybody. Plus I'm not as slow as Kakashi and I'm not late." Kuro looked down "and can I have my book back?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:14 am
"That may be so, but you'd rather read an adult book...and its not all fun and games, Kuro-san." she paused a minute then pulled the book out. She glanced back and forth between him and the book. "I could be really mean right now and keep it but i'll give you your book back." She held out the book to him.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:24 am
"What do you mean it's not all fun and game. And I can do two things at once."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games