Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:27 pm

Rachel put her arm around Cya. "You didn't do anything. I don't even know whats happened. I would've thought she'd tell me, but I guess she will when she's ready. Karissa doesn't have to answer to anyone except herself, and sometimes we forget that about ourselves." Said Rachel, sighing slightly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Arianna got to her next class, thankful that it was band. NEver had she she thought she would be so glad to see it. Sighing she got her instrument and sat down. 'Rachel, I'm sorry. Can you tell Cya that I will see her after class? I shouldn't treat you guys this way, I'm really sorry' Arianna told Rachel through her mind, her mind-voice miserable.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Don't worry about it, we're all a little tense. Replied Rachel. "Now what class do you two have now?" She asked Cya and Zane.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:42 pm

Cya smiled proudly. "Zane convinced the school counsellor to give us a free block every other day, on account of us taking so many higher grade subjects," she explained. Cya was still young enough that she'd go to any lengths to miss even a little bit of instruction time (and homework). Zane had the decency to look embarrassed. "I didn't trick her or anything," he defended himself. "I just explained the facts to her, and she chose to listen to reason. Though we're only freshman, Cya and I are going to take the SAT's at the end of the year, you know?"

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:56 pm

"Aah. The ever infamous smart pants." Teased Rachel. "I'm considering skipping at this point. Mind the company?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:38 pm

"As long as we're back in time for the bell," Cya blurted out. Zane cast his eyes heavenward exasperatedly, but then, he hadn't known Karissa for as long; he hadn't known humans for as long. He supposed there must be a good reason Cya would rush towards a vampire who didn't even seem to like her anymore. If 'friendship' was as strong a bond as his love for Cya, then he might understand.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:09 pm

"Alright. Back in time for the bell, sounds great." Said Rachel, with the same intentions as Cya. "I want to talk to her too, but she might not want to talk to us." She said knowingly.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:15 pm

The three of them headed outside together, but Zane paused at the edge of the parking lot, causing Cya and Rachel to do the same. "We usually run at this point," he explained. "It's not a problem, is it?" Cya asked anxiously. Zane leaned forward, changing fluidly to a wolf form by the time he hit the ground, as if in demonstration.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:24 am

"I was wondering when you were going to ask." Said Rachel with a smile. She leaned forward, ready to start. "When you're ready." She said to Cya.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Cya decided to join Zane on the ground today, so she too shifted into a wolf form instead of her equally beloved hawk form. Without warning, the two shapeshifters set off at a sprint - they knew Rachel, as a vampire, would probably pass them at some point (since she experienced no fatigue) but it didn't hurt to get a head start.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:36 pm

Rachel laughed as the pair started without her. She quickly set off into an easy run, though still exponentially faster than any human could run. She quickly caught up to them. "So, where are we running to?" She asked.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Cya blinked, and her eyes alone suddenly became those of a hawk. "Sixty kilometres ahead, and then I think we'll take a right. Get out of the state for a little while." She didn't elaborate further. Cya blinked again, and she was all wolf once more. "We usually make our route up as we go along," Zane added in an aside to Rachel.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:40 pm

"Sounds like fun. You two lead the way." Said Rachel, laughing along with Zane, though her mind was still on Karissa.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:51 pm

Within the space of an hour, they'd travelled out of Washington, following the coastline down to Oregon.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:54 am

Rachel slowed to a stop, letting Cya and Zane catch up. She'd accidentally ran too far ahead, and didn't want to lose the. "If we're gonna get back in time for the bell, I think maybe we should head back."
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games