Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:51 am
"If you're looking to be beat by us again, then you found us." Ai said her flute in one hand and senbon between her fingers on her other hand.

"Don't get so cocky, girl. You will be the ones to be beat." Kisame said walking forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:34 pm
Reks sighed, deciding to look through the rubble of his old house, seeing ripped furnitured, broken glass and shards of wood. He sat down were his destroyed coach was, with no cushions now, so he was sitting on springs. Damn.... Reks thought. Fuyu is still unconsious and Akatsuki hasn't attacked us.... Reks thought, his head hanging low. I think I'll take a wak through the woods.... Reks thought, jumping out a large hole in the wall and aprouching the forest. he came across a deeply condensed area of trees deep in the forest.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:13 pm
Sira had three senbon in his hand, chakra threads tied to them. "Hmm.. We'll see." He said clenching his fist.

Itachi activated his sharingan immediately. He wasn't going to be as cocky as last time. 'They're both strong...'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Reks squeezed through the trees to see a large waterfall, cherry blosums, and a pond. He was soon distracted from this sight by seeing Ai, Sira, Itachi, and Kisame. s**t... Akatsuki... Reks thought, releasing several shuriken at Kisame, and kunai at Itachi, who easily dodged them and didn't take their sight off of Ai and Sira.  

Batjesusman

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:11 am
"Deidara if you keep fiddling with your birds and destroying things you'll run out of clay--thus being ammo-less." Hidan said as they walked past the forest of death, darting searing violet eyes at the younger missing nin.

"And do you think I give a damn, hm..? I'm bored." Deidara whined and held a small clay spider in his hand. "Unn.." he said impatiently and was about to throw the small clay insect over the fence before Hidan caught his wrist in a lock.

"Idiot, knock it off, this mission is still not over, we need to catch those Damned Jinchuuriki and extracted their biiju.." He muttered glaring at Deidara for a long moment then let go of his wrist before resuming to walk again.

"Wow. You're an a**, hm." Deidara muttered before putting the clay bird away. They passed a large waterfall. Deidara made a face of annoyance when cherry blossums began to fall on him as they passed them. "Hm. So are we just going to look for the Jinchuuriki, capture them and bring them back to extract their biiju or try to find everyone else..? hm"

Hidan glared dangerously at Deidara. "Shut up." He muttered as he dodged the cherry blossums gently falling on them. "I don't know, we'll see what happens..." he said as he brushed cherry blossums out of his platinum hair and fell silent, getting annoyed of Deidara. After a few he muttered,"No wonder Sasori is pissed off at you all the time..You can't seem to shut up and act your age.."

"Tch. You're one to talk, you're always cursing and acting pissy about everything, no wonder Kakuzu hates you and attempts to kill you out of anger when he's mad, even if you are immortal. hm." He said and looked at the ground boredly.

"Kakuzu needs angermanagement, you know that.. and he killed his last partener out of anger that's why I'm his partener.. He has a nag for killing anyone in his range when he's mad.." He said and sighed, getting annoyed of this conversation. . .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:43 am
"Reks." Ai said as she saw Reks, but didn't do anything, waiting for the Akatsuki to attack.

"I guess we have a guest." Kisame said lifting up his sword and pointing it at Reks. "I think we should make him watch as we kill his friends then go after him. What do you say, Itachi-san"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:06 pm
"Heh." Reks said as he leaped into the air and atemted to kick Kisame in the face, only to be struck down by Samehada and turn into a log.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:09 pm
Itachi looked over at the log Kisame had just struck down. 'Another demon....' He looked up at Kisame. "I don't think he's going to stand by and let us.."

Sira waited for either Itachi or Kisame to make a move. 'Three against one.. Our odds are good.. Let's see if we can beat them this time..'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:23 pm
Kisame looked around carelessly for Reks' real body. While he was looking up, the log turned back into Reks, a large scrap going down his left arm. He charged at Kisame and struck him hard in the chest with a flaming ball of fire. "Flame technique! Onethousand Tigers strike!" Reks yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:18 am
Ai stood there, senbon ready in her hand as she watched Reks and Kisame.

"I see." Kisame said to Itachi as he stood beside him, the Kisame Reks attacked turning to water as it was a water clone.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:46 am
"s**t." Reks said, panting. "You guys alright?" Reks asked Ai and Sira.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:27 pm
"Yeah we're fine. They haven't even attacked us yet.." Sira said still holding on to the senbon. 'Hmm.. It's not going to do much good waiting..'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:00 am
"Ha. Then why wait?" Reks said, charging at them with a kunai ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:38 pm
Sira put the senbon away and pulled out a thin katana. He charged at Itachi the katana aimed for his heart. He knew this wasn't going to work but waiting was driving him mad.

Itachi smirked and dodged the metal blade with ease. He grabbed it from the side gripping it tightly. "Ah!" He pulled his hand back the blade was hot. He stared down at his burnt hand.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Ai threw her senbon aimed at Kisame's neck and jumped to the opposite side, swinging her leg to kick him in the side.

Kisame watched as Reks charged and Ai aimed for an attack. He gripped Sadameha tight and swung it at Reks knocking him to the side and also knocked the senbon away, but got hit by Ai's kick.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games