Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:02 am
Hogan grinned,"Ok. Deal." He held stood and his head touched the top of the cave,"Lets get out of here." Jake stood and followed his father out.
Max sighed,"Lukara I'm 104 years old. I have powers that are stronger than almost everyones and I shouldn't be here. If an evil wolf were to take my powers than the world might be doomed." He looked at her saddly,"I'll understand if you never want to see me again."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 am
*Scar walked out of the cave and stretched his muscles*

*Lukaras eyes softened. She stood. moved closer to Max and nuzzled into his chest* -softly- Im not concerned of your age, and i wont let anyone do that. But as long as i can continue to stay by your side, I won't care. *She burried her head in his chest. Her tail curled around her feet* I love you Max. *In her heart, a weight had been lifted and it felt as though she may be able to live, at least for awile.*  

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 am
Sapphire froze as she stared into Jake's eyes, fear shot threw her  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:19 pm
Jake growled and grabbed Sapphire by the throat so she couldn't run away. Hogan let out an evil laugh when he saw Sapphire,"Spying on us eh? I don't like spys! I think she will stay with us for awhile." Hogan picked her up by her scruff so she couldn't do anything.,"Lets go somewhere else before they try to find her. Somewhere not even Amiko will know where she is." Hogan went into the trees with Jake following. Hogan knew he could use this fea to his advantage.
Blaze was looking around frantically,"Sapphire? Sapphire? Sapphire where are you?" He began jumping in trees trying to figure out where she could be.  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm
||- Recap? -||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:03 pm
((Scar brought Hogan back to life. Hogan has Sapphire as a hostage. Max is really a century old but left Lukara afraid she would die. Amiko talked sense into him so he came back. Caesar is in a comma. Blaze is freaking out since he can't find Sapphire. Mist is somewhere. Idk where she is. Raven and Dawnfire are asleep. ~PHEW~ That was alot to remember))  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:08 pm
||- It's time to bring out Dare... i like dare. I got a way to put both Dare and Mist in. -||

Dare found Mist and grinned widely.

"Whats a pretty wolf like yourself doing out here?"

He had a warm expression, he wasn't looking for a fight. Perhaps some thing... more? Or a more vial plan.

"Mist is it? I have come to make... a deal."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:25 pm
Sapphire quivered in fear, Sapphire surpirsingly yelled to Blaze ((a very stupid move)), "BLAZE! BLAZE!"  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Dare grinned at the faint screams that his wings blocked out for Mist.

"Now Mist... we better hurry... or things will get messy."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:30 pm
Sapphire let out louds sobs as they took her away.  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 pm
||- Willow? -||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 pm
(( she off))  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 pm
||- i know... but it's so silent. -||  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 pm
((i know i mean if she off we can't go on with the rp))  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm
||- lolz i finally get on and i only get to post twice... that sucks. -||  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games