Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she shruggs "i didnt really notcie it" she smiles shaking her head
they walk out of the parks gates
so what do you want to eat?
she shruggs "it doesnt matter i guess, you choose"
hmmm there is a soup and salad shop near here wanna go there?
"sure" she smiles and walks with him to the shop, she looks around "man, its been a long time since ive seen people and plants" she said and looks back at him
you mean there were no plants there?
tal sat down at a two seater table  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she shruggs "i didnt really notcie it" she smiles shaking her head
they walk out of the parks gates
so what do you want to eat?
"sure" she smiles and walks with him to the shop, she looks around "man, its been a long time since ive seen people and plants" she said and looks back at him
'hmm okay let me put it this way, it was dark and cold and i was locked in a room until they take me out and do whatever to try to get these off then throw me back in" she sits down in front of him and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
'hmm okay let me put it this way, it was dark and cold and i was locked in a room until they take me out and do whatever to try to get these off then throw me back in" she sits down in front of him and looks around
{slow cpu}tal looks at her and picks up a piece of herb bread
sounds like hell
he starts to eat the bread  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:14 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
sounds like hell
(lolz thats sux XD) she sighs "yea it was" she shruggs "but i made it through" she licks her lips seeing the bread, her stomach growled "wow never felt hunger like that" she smiles shaking her head  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
sounds like hell
(lolz thats sux XD) she sighs "yea it was" she shruggs "but i made it through" she licks her lips seeing the bread, her stomach growled "wow never felt hunger like that" she smiles shaking her head
tal pushes the plate towards her
here eat as much as you like its only the appetizer  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:18 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
sounds like hell
she smiles "thanks" she takes a bread and eats it, she looks around glad to finally see light  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
sounds like hell
she smiles "thanks" she takes a bread and eats it, she looks around glad to finally see light
some soup comes to there table and salad comes with it
so why did that rivera want the rings as far as i can tell they only control weather your family lives or dies  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:28 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
sounds like hell
so why did that rivera want the rings as far as i can tell they only control weather your family lives or dies
she looks at him "well.....thats not all" she eats some more bread and looks away "okay so how to explain, well my ring, if i was to give it to you then you would have my powers and wings and such and can control what i think and yada yada" she puts the bread down "its the same for every ring, thats why its so important"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "well.....thats not all" she eats some more bread and looks away "okay so how to explain, well my ring, if i was to give it to you then you would have my powers and wings and such and can control what i think and yada yada" she puts the bread down "its the same for every ring, thats why its so important"
so it gives the user the power over your family...well it might be bad in some ways but its only one family  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:46 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
so it gives the user the power over your family...well it might be bad in some ways but its only one family
"well only the person whos ring they have" she looks back at him and shruggs "who knows, if i can unlock my dads powers theres not telling what i can do"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"well only the person whos ring they have" she looks back at him and shruggs "who knows, if i can unlock my dads powers theres not telling what i can do"
well when you put it that way then they sound dangerus
tal sips some of his soup  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:50 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she eats a little salad "yea i guess" she looks outside then back at him "oh what has all happened ever since i was away?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she eats a little salad "yea i guess" she looks outside then back at him "oh what has all happened ever since i was away?"
kat hating my guts for no reason at all frankie getting two big to hang on me and thats about it
tal continues to eat some soup  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:55 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kat hating my guts for no reason at all frankie getting two big to hang on me and thats about it
"oh yea i knew that, she called you a jerk and what not" she eats a little soup before feeling full  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"oh yea i knew that, she called you a jerk and what not" she eats a little soup before feeling full
did she tell you why? last time i asked she shot a furrball at me  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games