Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:09 pm
Salen-Stormwing
DoomNeko
Salen-Stormwing
Ello Doomie-kitty. 3nodding

Eddily
Hiyo!

Hey guys! =n.n=
How's it going?

Its going ok here. Just waiting for work to end. Just got a bit over an hour till I can bail, so I can head home, and go to my local fur get together. You?

I'm pretty much just having an afternoon snack and watching re-watching the Legendary Frog cartoons for the 4-gazillionth time xp

"That's it, you're going down pie! Prepare yourself, gladiator!!!" xd xp

When I'm done I'll most probably get back to work on my Morrowind mod =3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:12 pm
Eddily
Salen-Stormwing
Its going ok here. Just waiting for work to end. Just got a bit over an hour till I can bail, so I can head home, and go to my local fur get together. You?

So how many usual show up for these meetings, and what goes on?

Sorry for all the questions. sweatdrop

No worries about the questions. Its keeping me unbored. 3nodding

And aso for how many show up, last time, about 10 to 12 furs showed up. Its just a social get together at the mall, next to the coffee cart. Mostly we hang out, socialize, talk about Pokemon if some of us bring our GBAs (which is why I need my wireless adapter and GBA when I go), and some art as well. Folks like to look at my sketchbook. Its sokay.

We have a ton of furs in town, so there's three different events across town, where you can get together, since the other side of town in almost 1 hour to get there. We just rotate malls. Thats what happens when you have 3 malls and a huge city.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:12 pm
Legendary Frog?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:15 pm
DoomNeko

I'm pretty much just having an afternoon snack and watching re-watching the Legendary Frog cartoons for the 4-gazillionth time xp

Legendary Frog? O_o? Dooka?

And what's your Morrowind mod? *needs to play his Morrowind game when he gets a new video card, so he can be all cool and moogle-ish*  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:23 pm
Salen-Stormwing

And aso for how many show up, last time, about 10 to 12 furs showed up. Its just a social get together at the mall, next to the coffee cart. Mostly we hang out, socialize, talk about Pokemon if some of us bring our GBAs (which is why I need my wireless adapter and GBA when I go), and some art as well. Folks like to look at my sketchbook. Its sokay.

We have a ton of furs in town, so there's three different events across town, where you can get together, since the other side of town in almost 1 hour to get there. We just rotate malls. Thats what happens when you have 3 malls and a huge city.

Oh, that's cool. Does anybody show up in fursuits or just normal attire pretty much?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:26 pm
Salen-Stormwing
DoomNeko

Legendary Frog? O_o? Dooka?

And what's your Morrowind mod? *needs to play his Morrowind game when he gets a new video card, so he can be all cool and moogle-ish*

Legendary Frog is the name of a group that makes flash animations :

www.legendaryfrog.com

If you ever saw me or Vashyyk say " The one **** to RULE THEM ALL!" and wondered what the heck we were talkign about... well that's it xp

As for my Morrowind mod, well I'll get you the pages from the Morrowind thread I'm a regular at ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:28 pm
Eddily
Salen-Stormwing

Oh, that's cool. Does anybody show up in fursuits or just normal attire pretty much?

Just normal attire. I don't think any of the locals own a fursuit. If this was Orlando, some might, but I don't think anyone has a fursuit here.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:51 pm
Anyways, I'll catch you all later. Time for me to get going... Laters!  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:14 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Anyways, I'll catch you all later. Time for me to get going... Laters!

Okidokie! Bai bai Salen ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:54 pm
Sorry for not saying anything. We had a powerout here, and by the time I restarted, nothing was loading so I gave it a break for awhile.  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:08 pm
Eddily
Sorry for not saying anything. We had a powerout here, and by the time I restarted, nothing was loading so I gave it a break for awhile.

S'ok. I'm kinda busy, so I don't post all that much tonight xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:20 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily

It's only 6:08. The night still has awhile to go through.  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:13 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

it's the one busy night TO RULE THEM ALL!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:15 pm
Vashyyk
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:16 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

xd

the one xd TO RULE THEM ALL!!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games