Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:44 pm
-looks at card her friend gave her--> its covered with random anime characters.... and they are all drunk.... off eggnog....-
hey look! theres edward and alphonse!!!!!!! wow..... they look scary drunk.... and sesshoumaru is actually smiling!!!! dun dun DUNNN! whats with the random faye? -goes on rambling about the card- HEY! theres kakashi.... he looks normal...... hmm...... neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:45 pm
Ok, im convined. Deep, do you know anyone by the username Blondepsycho?  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:46 pm
Deep Despair
-looks at card her friend gave her--> its covered with random anime characters.... and they are all drunk.... off eggnog....-
hey look! theres edward and alphonse!!!!!!! wow..... they look scary drunk.... and sesshoumaru is actually smiling!!!! dun dun DUNNN! whats with the random faye? -goes on rambling about the card-
...sesshoumaru...smiling...??? eek ...anyway...what made you all of a sudden talk about this...?  
Takarashi

no...er..... why?  

Deep Despair

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Deep Despair
Takarashi

no...er..... why?
You act so much like that person.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:47 pm
squalltheknight
Deep Despair
hey look! theres edward and alphonse!!!!!!! wow..... they look scary drunk.... and sesshoumaru is actually smiling!!!! dun dun DUNNN! whats with the random faye? -goes on rambling about the card-
...sesshoumaru...smiling...??? eek ...anyway...what made you all of a sudden talk about this...?

mulidunno...... i just felt liek it.... anyways.... the card is funny..... i had to share it with you guys....... with wolfwood and his.... 61,529th glass of nog.... 3nodding xd  

Deep Despair

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:49 pm
Deep Despair
squalltheknight
Deep Despair

mulidunno...... i just felt liek it.... anyways.... the card is funny..... i had to share it with you guys....... with wolfwood and his.... 61,529th glass of nog.... 3nodding xd
61529??? eek someone is made of rubber...or something...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:51 pm
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Takarashi

no...er..... why?

really now..... this Blondepsycho looks like my avi, only lots of blue........ and i do like hurting people that piss me off...... xd

creepy...  

Deep Despair

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:52 pm
Deep Despair
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Takarashi

no...er..... why?

really now..... this Blondepsycho look like my avi, only lots of blue........ and i do like hurting people that piss me off...... xd

creepy...
Yea, but you both act nearly the same. Thats why I asked if you knew her. *sighs* And I finally thought I met a real nice person.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:54 pm
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Takarashi

no...er..... why?

really now..... this Blondepsycho look like my avi, only lots of blue........ and i do like hurting people that piss me off...... xd

creepy...
Yea, but you both act nearly the same. Thats why I asked if you knew her. *sighs* And I finally thought I met a real nice person.

huh? -googly eyes- you....you dont think im nice? -lip shiver-  

Deep Despair

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:55 pm
Deep Despair
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Takarashi

no...er..... why?

creepy...

huh? -googly eyes- you....you dont think im nice? -lip shiver-
You only act like a nice person on the outside. But inside..You're evil. Well, kinda.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:57 pm
mmm...cheesecake....  

squalltheknight

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:58 pm
i am evil....... yup.... knew that already.....

pleh... -stabs a mushroom with a kunai-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:59 pm
Deep Despair

I can see this happening all over again. Eventually, I will make another enemy, you will be/become great friends with that person, and team up to kill me.  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:00 pm
Deep Despair

do you really need to degrade a kunai that much...? i think...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games