Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:51 am
Kitty~"ur going down hakai"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:06 am
Khana found where Chihiro was but stayed hidden because everyone was already there and there were only three hakai.They are getting better at this but I'll help them out a bit.Khana shoots a silent posionous beam of water at the hakai while Kitty,Kimico,and Oz weren't looking.The hakai drops to the ground dead and discinigrates so no one saw it.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:23 pm
*Chihiro is still passed out*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:28 pm
Kitty~"woah what was that" Kimico~"i dont know" both girls then feel pain on their arms and pass out with blood down their lips  

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:47 pm
Khana's eyes grew big in disbelief.Thats not a good sign!"Kitty,Kimico...man this is bad!" Khana said running over to Kitty and Kimico,not caring whether Oz was there or not.Khana reaches in her bag and pulls out her pouch with the healing water in it.Khana bends water over their arms and the water glows light blue for a few seconds then recedes."At least that will stop the bleeding for awhile but I don't know for sure" Khana said taking a cloth and wiping the blood off their faces."They are not in any condition to fight" Khana said quietly standing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:16 pm
Oz ran toward one of the hakai and slashed his claws through its fore head."There take ...."Oz was stabbed in the back by the other hakai."Oh shi..."Oz was on the ground while it charged Chihiro."No!" He got up and ran towards it clawed its brains."Its...Dead,..but that was nasty..."He fell to the ground."I wonder if I will die he said laying there."Well...I am motionless now. Haha..Oh god it hurts.."  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 pm
Chihiro: uh...huh? OZ! *turns him over so shes facing him*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:02 pm
"Khana..."Oz said "I can smell her shes near.."  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:07 am
Chihiro: yes, shes near here...just stay still *starts to heal Oz*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:53 am
Khana turns around and runs to them."Chihiro!Your in no condition to be healing,you need to rest" Khana said swiftly grabbing her hands grabbing her hands."Everyone is injured besides me...and I'm the one with the actual medical experience...Thank god everyone isn't to bad..besides Oz" Khana said looking at Oz and the wound on his back."This will hurt and help but in you're case you'll need better medical attention then just this water,because I didn't know it was going to be this bad" Khana said rolling him on his side.Khana took more water and made it glow the light blue color.The color receded and Khana took out a cloth and wiped the blood off the wound."How did you get this bad?" Khana said with a small laugh and smile but returned to work."Your going to have to sit up so we can get the bandges on" Khana said taking out the bangdes.
((long...so long eek ))  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:58 am
Chihiro: *helps Khana with the bandages*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:10 am
both girls wake up Kitty~"huh what just happened"  

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:12 am
"Oh Kitty,Kimico you look better now" Khana said with a small laugh looking at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:23 am
Kitty~"thanks" both girls then shriek when Chihiro wraps them both with bandages Kimico~"Chihiro why did you do that"  

ZS Sailor Aries

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:23 am
Chihiro: you're still bleeding sweatdrop  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games