Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:07 am
"I've never been in a plane." Gabriel smiled, excited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:22 am
Mirza looked at the creature and he smiled
"Well I can't even believe that I could see a shadow" He said with a bit of sarcastic. He then took his parasol and just looked around.
"So tell me..... what does a creature wandering around here in this places ?" He wanted to know why he had sent a shadow. He then pretended to not see how the shadow disappeared and went somewhere.
He then looked at the house and he just looked at the sky. They thought they were safe. "That angel gave me more information that I needed and I think were they went" He then looks back at the creature "Well ?"  

Yllirion

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:15 am
Delia lifted her head from examining her blade. Flying? She stood up and excused herself.

Running outside to get fresh air she took a few deep breaths. Delia was not afraid of flying but when in a plane the movement made her ill, and not the normal 'I need a barf bag' ill. It's more like the dizzy knee wobbling sickness that seems to get to her head and make her crazy. The only way to stop it was to be unconcious...

Delia almost laughed as she remembered one of the times she was having a fit and a male host had to knock her out for the duration of the flight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:04 pm
((*moment of confusion* Is Mirza talking to Xion or the Shade?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:15 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
((*moment of confusion* Is Mirza talking to Xion or the Shade?))

(*runs fast before his parents don't punish him*
He saw the shadow go away but he is still with Xion ^^ , sorry for late reply. Had no internet)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:32 pm
((ok))

Xion smirked at Mirza's leave. Beelio needs to find better subordinates..... he thought. No wonder he hired me.....

His Shade lackey was gaining on Natasha and her party quickly-he could feel the creature's excitement rising. "It won't be long now," he spoke out loud. Then there was a flash of lightning and the roar of thunder.....Xion had disappeared.

The Shade had finally caught up to the party. It lurked, still unseen, in waiting around Natasha's car outside.

-------------------------------

Dougal meanwhile had nearly completely healed from the injury he recieved from Mirza, but was still unable to sleep.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 pm
Natasha watched Delia leave and excused herself to go after her.
She hurried outside.

"hye, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Nightmare appeared out of no were
((ok im back miss me?))  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:22 pm
(whee! welcome back)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:28 pm
(ok what i miss?)  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:39 pm
((A lot....I'm not even sure where to start. Honestly-I don't remember how far back your characters were....)) sweatdrop

The Shade, still unseen & essence unfelt, crept a little closer to the entrance of the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:43 pm
Delia piqued when Natasha questioned her. Then she felt...odd.

"Well, you are probably gonna need to sedate me or knock me out as soon as we get to the plane....and there is something here, or everyone in the house just got depressed. I feel...cold."

Delia was looking around trying to pinpoint the depression or sadness...whatever it was.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm
(me too...they're basiclly now finding relics, they have the angel gabriel with them and are bieng persued by 2 demons)

"Really? we had better get moving, then i guess"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:17 pm
Lilith looked at Natasha as she hurried out after Delia. She decided to stay inside instead and walked over to Gabriel to see what he was looking at.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:45 am
Gabriel was still admiring all the various historical items in Leonard's visible collection, and half jumped when Lilith snuck up on him.
"Oh! Hi, sorry I was miles away." he smiled at her. "I love thing like this - art and history. It's amazing how fast cultures rise and fall, and also how one item can seem to define a whole ideology, don't you think?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games