Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:21 am
Kailee laughed a bit as Natalia blinked up at her father, having heard the tone, but not understanding the words. She grinned a toothless smile and then burbled happily, drooling as babies tend to do.

Nadia's eyes widened as she noticed the speed he had. She only had a second to react before he was right on top of her and she quickly leaped to the side, re-positioning herself so that she was in a more defensive stance. So he was big AND fast. Not a good combo for her favor. So she would need to be faster . . . smarter, cleverer . . . more . . . flexible. A new gleam flashed over her eyes. Yes, Nadia was getting ideas. When he came at her again, she charged at him as well, only right when they were about to collide, she quickly shifted back to her human form, and used his large size to her advantage, sliding underneath him and changing back once she was out from under him, now behind him, facing him. She leaped onto his back, digging her claws into his skin as she clung on like a burr, her teeth gripping the scruff of his neck, unable to actually get to the spot that would force him to submit, but this would certainly be annoying. She would not lose to this . . . upstart!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:40 am
Impressive he though. He 'shied' squashing her beneath him. It wasn't enough for her to submit under the force but he'd put enough into the slam to wind her long enough for him to beat her. The angle he had slapped her down was awkward for him so he had to roll off in order to get into a good position to get her to submit. He wasn't going to make her through dirty tricks he was going to earn her submission. Anything she threw to make him submit to her, he threw off no problem.

Leon grinned. "Beautiful little baby." He whispered to their little girl. "Sleep both of you, I'll tuck you in and read a story."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:54 pm
Nadia yelped as she was thrown off and landed poorly, her shoulder taking the force of the blow, effectively crippling her front leg. Okay . . . so now she had a handicap, but she'd gotten a few good bites in, and could see the blood matting in the fur behind his neck. She'd have to be smarter now if she didn't want to lose. And she was determined not to. She limped around him, but she hadn't gained alpha status for nothing. She knew a few tricks. Using the limp, she made herself open to an attack on purpose. He took the opening to try and get her to submit. That was when she pushed her other limbs and put on a burst of speed, dodging out of the way, watching as he ran into the wall behind her. One thing was for certain, no matter the outcome of this match, she'd be seeing Damien in a new light . . . and be pissed off that he'd hidden his skill until now.

Kailee giggled a bit. "Good night Leon . . ." she murmured, saying 'night' even though it was still the middle of the day. Natalia didn't seem tired at all right now though, and continued to burble at her father, happy enough that he was talking to her, enjoying the attention.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:41 pm
"Stop!" Jasmine cried. Both of them were beat up enough that one more blow from either side would result in that person's death. "Stop!" However, when they didn't listen she took a stance and let out a growl that Aven had used on her Aunt. She'd copied it to a T. Right down to the Beast behind it. Her eyes flashed brilliant blood red. "ENOUGH!" She Roared.

Damien stopped instantly. His body frozen by the command. He'd had Nadia under foot about to call for her to Yield when he heard that tone. He had ignored all the pain from her little movements to get away from him, including the hit to that wall. He turned his eyes to Jasmine. The others had backed well away from her. He too had the urge to lay down and show his belly. "Enough." Jasmine said. "This is no way to court a lady." She added panting a little. "Maybe just ask her out. Just. . . Stop. . . You're killing each other."

Leon smiled and babbled back at his child as his wife slept. He was so happy with them. Yes sometime in the future he was willing to expand the family more, but not until Selena paid for her deeds with her life.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:46 pm
Nadia froze when she heard the roar and looked over at Jasmine in shock. Well, it seemed she had some Alpha in her after all. But with the admonition, she quickly stood up and shifted back to normal, her arm hangling limply at her side. "Jasmine is right. There is a war about to start. To accept this challenge was foolish of me. I apologize." she said. And then she rounded on Damien. "And you! If you hadn't been hiding your strength from the start, this whole altercation would have never happened!" she scolded. "Now go up to the infirmary soldier!" she ordered. "I'll join you up there shortly." she added in a bit of a softer tone, holding onto her injured shoulder. She then turned to Jasmine. "Well, I have to say, thank you for interrupting. Did you observe anything helpful? Other than how to behave like a pair of fools?" she asked with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:18 am
"I learnt that you're both stupid." Jasmine hissed. Damien looked as if he was going to protest Nadia's order but then Jasmine turned her eyes to him. "Listen to her or so help me god I will drill a sign to your head saying 'stupid head'!!" She threatened. Damien rushed off quickly. "And you!" She snapped at her cousin in law. "For gods sake just go out with him! The guy was holding back so he wouldn't show you up and ruin your ego! He knew he was the best guy here and instead of challenging you for Alpha he just wanted to earn your respect and perhaps the rest of your lives together! Stop being an idiot and go out with him! Then perhaps he'll be happy enough to focus on finding a way to get my mate back!!" Jasmine was on the edge of turning. She didn't want to but all the blood had stirred something inside her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:44 am
Nadia sighed. "Jasmine, calm yourself please." she said, holding up her good hand and placing it on Jasmine's shoulder. "Who I court, and who I chose to mate is my business. I would appreciate your discretion in that manner. Secondly, you should know that I have no plans to mate. One day, maybe I'll decide that yes, Damien would be a good mate, a fine father, a strong partner. Maybe I'll choose someone else, or no one. If he stops holding back, he will have my respect at least. But please do not push me." she said, showing a more rare and tender side. "Matters of the heart are not so easily decided. Not for everyone. I learned that long ago." she said, her eyes gaining a bit of a haunted look as her hand dropped and went to her chest, clenching into a fist over her heart. "Please, practice what techniques you know. My beta will make a suitable sparring partner, should you choose to need one. He's located in the field. I must have my shoulder looked at." she said before turning to leave.

At the door, she stopped. "I'm not a man-hater Jasmine. Contrary to popular belief. I once loved a man, with all my being. He betrayed me. I just don't want to get hurt again." And with that bit of information, she left, off to the infirmary where she would likely have to deal with Damien . . . who apparently wished to court her . . . and she would have to deal with more emotional pain on top of the physical, because . . . she wasn't sure she could trust her heart to someone again. She didn't want to run that risk. And so she would have to tell him that she couldn't accept his suit. No doubt he would ask why . . . and she'd have to explain and open up old scars in the process.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:55 am
Jasmine kicked over some practice dummies and stalked away. Her father, couldn't have been more proud of his little girl finally being an outspoken woman instead of a shy wall flower. He just wished it hadn't taken losing her first and only love to achieve it.
He followed her out, just to make sure she didn't do anything stupid like run off again.

Damien sat on his infirmary bed getting multiple bones reset. "You idiot." The female doctor giggled. "You know, normal guys would have just given flowers and chocolates."

"I'm not a normal guy Annie-" Damien began.

"I'll attest to that statement." The Doctor teased.

"And she's not just any woman! I wanted to earn her respect and admiration before trying to get to her heart." He continued. "I sense she's been hurt in the past I wanted to show I would be up for the challenge of protecting her if she required it."

"So you thought making yourself appear weak then beating the crap out of her would work? Oh Damien how romantic~" Annie said mocking him with a swoon.

"Oh sod off you're not helping!" Damien hissed as she reset his leg.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 am
Nadia walked into the infirmary and sat down on one of the beds. She picked one close to the door, and far away from Damien. She really didn't want to have this conversation. She was silent except to tell the doctor that she thought her shoulder was dislocated, and that she may have twisted her ankle as well. Among other contusions and scrapes. It wasn't her first trip into the infirmary, and it wouldn't be her last. As the leader of one of the armies, Nadia often threw herself into the fights. She figured it was more morale boosting to have the leader fighting alongside his or her troops than to have them shouting orders from the back lines.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:23 am
Damien kept chatting away to Annie. "I'm kind of glad we broke up." Annie said having not realised Nadia had walked in, too busy inflicting pain on her ex. "If you hadn't crushed my heart I'd have never found my mate."

"Crush you heart?" Damien asked frowning. "If I recall correctly you're the one who got angry when I didn't get the extremely subtle hints about our anniversary then kicked me in the nuts and ran off. Seriously. You were being way too subtle I'm a warrior not a healer I need a gunshot wound to the head not a needle jab."

Annie reset his arm a bit too rough. "Ow! Dear gods woman would you stop that?!"

"Try being romantic you sod!" Annie hissed. "She might respond better to a pretty flower than a punch to the face."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:41 am
Nadia stayed silent, frowning. However, once the doctor popped her shoulder back into it's socket, she couldn't help but let out a yelp of pain. It was only years of training that had caused her to be able to stay still instead of lashing out. She was given a sling and told not to move her arm. She would have gotten up and left at that, but the doctor insisted on looking at her ankle and making sure it wasn't sprained or broken. Nadia had never felt more uncomfortable in her life.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:04 am
Damien and Annie stopped talking the moment she yelped. "Was that?" She whispered.

"Yup." Damien replied, mortified.

"Okay Damien looks like you're good to go! Just stay off the broken ones for a few weeks and you'll be right!" Damien nodded and power walked out of the infirmary before Nadia could stop him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:16 am
Nadia relaxed once Damien left. Yes, she'd have to have a conversation with him sooner or later, but for now, she was fine with it being later. Nadia was given a wrap to keep around her ankle to help support it to keep it from spraining or breaking and then was sent on her way. She went straight to her room and lay down on her bed with a sigh. She didn't think she would go back to the training grounds. She was exhausted from the fight . . . and her beta could take care of things well enough with her there. She closed her eyes, trying to ignore the discomfort of having to lie on her back because of her shoulder and tried to get some sleep. She just hoped there wouldn't be any interruptions.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:53 am
Damien, too, returned to his room. He laid on the bed and took deep calming breaths. He couldn't believe that he'd said all those things with Nadia in the room too. Damn he should have known! He rubbed his heart and sighed. "Gotta go at her pace." He mumbled then went to sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:43 am
Nadia got about an hour's worth of sleep before she woke up with a yelp, as she rolled over onto her injured shoulder. She got up, muttering curses, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She didn't feel particularly rested, but she figured . . . since she was up . . . she might as well confront Damien. She checked in the mirror and made sure she looked presentable. At least, as presentable as one could look after fighting and getting her shoulder dislocated. She then left her room and went to go find Damien. She just hoped she could get through the talk and still have SOME dignity in tact by the end of it.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games