Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:36 pm

"Well, I'm here at least. Though I may be leaving soon."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:38 pm

DracosBlackwing
"Well, I'm here at least. Though I may be leaving soon."

Awww... already? xp

Haven't seen you in a while, 'cept for your posts on the RP... but anyways. Hey there Dracos! ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:41 pm

"Ah, I think I'm just feeling a little lonely without my foxy lady to cuddle. I'm alright, Doom. Good to see you. What going on?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:46 pm

DracosBlackwing
"Ah, I think I'm just feeling a little lonely without my foxy lady to cuddle. I'm alright, Doom. Good to see you. What going on?"

Not much happening. Got back from a friend's and now I'm just hanging around and lsitening to music. ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:52 pm

DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

Not much happening. Got back from a friend's and now I'm just hanging around and lsitening to music. ^^

"Hey, speaking of that fox lady, did you ever finish reworking that picture of us, or did you just decide to leave it as it was? I was waiting, but I might have missed it..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:55 pm

DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

"Hey, speaking of that fox lady, did you ever finish reworking that picture of us, or did you just decide to leave it as it was? I was waiting, but I might have missed it..."

Oi, sorry to have made you wait. I've pretty much just dropped the pic, seeing as how some (even half if I'm not mistaken) of the members that were to be included just don't show up anymore sweatdrop

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:00 pm

DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

Oi, sorry to have made you wait. I've pretty much just dropped the pic, seeing as how some (even half if I'm not mistaken) of the members that were to be included just don't show up anymore sweatdrop

Really? Damn... that was going to be my first and only picture of myself.... oh well. You wouldn't be interested in doing a commision of me, would you? Just me, and maybe Vulpus. I'll throw you a couple thousand gp..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:04 pm

DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

Really? Damn... that was going to be my first and only picture of myself.... oh well. You wouldn't be interested in doing a commision of me, would you? Just me, and maybe Vulpus. I'll throw you a couple thousand gp..."

Sure. I'm just going to have to clear my list first, and that's gonna take some time >_<

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:09 pm

DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

Sure. I'm just going to have to clear my list first, and that's gonna take some time >_<

"Oh, alright! Well, I'll keep in touch and be ready for when you are. Just don't leave me hangin'! Anyway, what kind of music are you listening to now?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:13 pm

DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

"Oh, alright! Well, I'll keep in touch and be ready for when you are. Just don't leave me hangin'! Anyway, what kind of music are you listening to now?"

Aye, well if you need to check where I'm at with my comissions, just check the link in my sig. As per music... I'm currently listening to "Queen - Another One Bites The Dust". But mainly it's just my playlsit on shuffle, so I might be listening to any other group in my archive in a few minutes ^^;

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:28 pm

"Alright. I'll do that. In the meantime, it looks as if this is it for me; at least for tonight. I'll see you later, eh?"

*waves, then rises to my feet, stretches, and leaps into the air, flying off into the distance*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:31 pm

DracosBlackwing
"Alright. I'll do that. In the meantime, it looks as if this is it for me; at least for tonight. I'll see you later, eh?"

*waves, then rises to my feet, stretches, and leaps into the air, flying off into the distance*

Okies. Arrivederci Dracos! *waves*

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:53 pm

Uh, Doomie.........are you a dude now? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:56 pm

Eddily
Uh, Doomie.........are you a dude now? sweatdrop

Hehe, always been one. I decided to revert back because people who saw my DeviantART page would get confused. I only had a female avatar here because I prefered the female clothing at the time I joined sweatdrop

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:23 pm

I never knew that........I feel wierd now.

Why is your fursona a girl?
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games