Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm
Mira gave him a wry look "Burning...." She cringed slightly at the though of more pain and sighed slightly "I guess you could try...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:03 pm
Oblen nods. "I more than likely really NEED to, being that... a hellhound bit you." He says before glancing down and placing a hand over the wound. "Whenever you're ready, I'll try and burn it."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm
Mira gave him a small nod "Ready..." She then frowned slightly "Wait...What does me being bitten by a hellhound have to do with you burning me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Well... we demons come from hell, hellhounds come from hell... hell's hot... our blood tends to be 'warmer' than a human or an angel... so a hellhound's bite to such a colder blood contracts some odd effects, and more pain... if I burn the wound, it'll sort of zap what's causing this wound to act up and such... and of course stop the bleeding... basically it'll heal you, but leave a scar that'll stick around for awhile." He says before rolling his eyes to ask with a small smirk "You ready, again?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:44 pm
Mira frowned slightly "That's kinda weird...." She snorted slightly and nodded "I never said I wasn't.I just had a question before you burned me." She took an deep breath and got ready for the pain that was bound to come along with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:06 pm
Oblen closes his eyes, raising his hands so they're above the wound, not yet on it. After a few seconds, the hands' palms glow a heated red, sort of like as if they're made of lava kind of glow, which radiates an intense heat. Oblen then presses his palms onto the wound to burn at the skin, which sizzled from his hands, and of course sent a ripple of pain threw Mira. He left his hands on the wound for a few seconds before quickly pulling away from the wound, leaving only a healthy looking scar burned closed. His hands slowly begin to cool, and Oblen opens his eyes to glance to Mira's scar. "There."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:11 pm
Mira's teeth were clinched together from the pain and she spoke through her teeth "That hurt a lot more than I expected..." She looked down at the scar and winced slightly, the effort of looking made her twist slightly, which the freshly closed wound didn't really agree with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:25 pm
Oblen smirks. "You did want to warm up, and that wound got a little taste of hell's heating... if you want, I can get you and ice pack or something... or a mirror for you to look at the scar." He says before crossing his arms, still looking over the scar a bit.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Mira gave him a small glare "Haha, that's very funny.And no thank you.I'm still too cold and I don't want a damn mirror.And thanks for carterizing it or whatever you wanna call what you did." She shivered slightly from the shock of cold that hit her and quickly covered back up with the blanket.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow before laying with Mira to say "... sure don't sound like you find it funny or that your so thankful... you just sound mad..." He then brings an arm around her. He glances back to his wing. "... Uh... my wing's feeling better." He says before closing his eyes and frowning slightly.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:53 pm
Mira cringed slightly and sighed "Sorry...That just really hurt...And I really am thankful." She looked back at his wing for a moment before pressing against him and tucking her cold face into the crevice of his shoulder and neck "Then take the bandage off, if it doesn't bleed then it should be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 pm
Oblen smiles small. "Yeah well... sorry for laughing a bit, I knew it would hurt... and I shouldn't of laughed." He tilts his head onto Mira's, naturally due to where her face being located. "Eh, I'll wait until later when I'm up and out of bed..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 pm
Mira nodded slightly "Okay..." She still felt exhausted and cold.Holding back a small yawn she curled up against Oblen and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 am
Oblen closes his eyes. "Night?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 am
Mira smiled slightly "Mmhmm...." She sighed slightly and slowly drifted off back to sleep.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games