Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:01 pm

I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Tired
I’m learning all your tricks: ...
I can hurt you from inside: Elsie
I made myself a promise: Slytherin Table

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven knew not to get her hopes up, and Elsie indeed didn't leave, just looked concerned.

"Something's wrong, I know it is," she fretted and fussed and Morven raised her gaze to the ceiling reflecting the weather outside, as if looking for a divine intervention. Perhaps she would get lucky and a bolt of lightening would come streaking down.

"Morven?" her sister asked tentatively.

"What." It was more of a resigned statement than a question.

"You know you can tell me anything, right? I mean it. I know you don't like me," there was a forced sort of moderation in Elsie's tone now that made Morven cringe in spite of herself, "But I'm your sister. I love you. You don't have to handle things all by yourself, okay? So if something's going on..."

This was almost too much to take. Morven could resist the hurt looks, the pitiful sighs, the pathetic crying... this earnest, compassionate look Elsie was giving her was unbearable. Morven wasn't made of stone, after all. She didn't like Elsie, she didn't enjoy talking to her, and she certainly didn't enjoy her company... but she did believe that her sister cared about her. It was in Elsie's nature to care. It was the sort of person she was.

Morven started to crumble a little, tense shoulders hunching down, chin drooping, steel in her eyes shuddering just a bit. Elsie saw it, and wrapped an arm cautiously around her, like one might a wild beast, which was too funny, really. Morven didn't feel like laughing, though. She felt like crying. "I-"

"It's alright," Elsie said gently.

"Meet me at the suspension bridge after dinner," she blurted out. "And I'll tell- we can talk then, okay?" This had to be the most civil she'd been to her sister in a long time.

Elsie looked as though a sun beam had landed directly on her. She practically glowed. "You really mean it? Okay!" She hugged Morven for an instant before the younger jerked out of her grasp, and meticulously plucked a stray hair off her cardigan.

"See you then," Morven said abruptly, not sure what she'd just done, and hurried out of the Hall.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

((this takes place after Forbidden Forest stuff))

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:35 pm

User Image

User Image
"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

The year was over. Finally. Claire could just go home and hide forever in her room. ...At least until next year started, then she'd have to go through the whole process yet again.

....Maybe she'd be calmer by then?

Maybe she could stop blacking out for days at a time and ending up somewhere else....maybe she could stop the thoughts she had to want to burn everything or snap the necks of those who annoyed her.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm down, she just needed to stay calm.

...Just...stay nice and calm.

My feelings? I'm concerned you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I am sane....I am sane..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a third year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:36 pm

User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ Lᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy walked into the Great Hall, his mind preoccupied by other things while he headed to the Staff Table. Well, nothing to be done about that. It was the end of the year, and a pretty uneventful one at that. Now it was time to wrap up the year, which meant that he had to make announcements at the feast. Getting to the staff table, he stood before taking a seat and addressed the students. "Welcome everyone! It seems we have come to the end of another year, and of course the summer holidays. Now, before we get to all of that, we have some announcements regarding the cups to say. In fourth place, Ravenclaw with 180 points. In third, Hufflepuff with 330 points. In second, and runner up for the Quidditch Cup, Slytherin with 345 points. In first, and winner of the Quidditch and House Cup, Gryffindor with an astounding 555 points. Good job everyone, I hope everyone tries just as hard next year for the cups. Now, please, tuck in, and enjoy the last night of the school year!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, Gryffindor did really well this year...
                                                Taken By: Lukas Brighton
                                                OOC:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:02 am

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin First-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

It was the end of the year already, and Gunilda had surprised herself by only getting into one little argument, although that meant she had been unforunately plagued by boredom quite often. She'd have to get some dungbombs and wetstart fireworks over the holidays, that was for sure- this place needed some more fun, although she had to admit she had been surprisingly absorbed in some of her lessons. Ignoring the end of year speech, save to hear that Gryffindor had won the quidditch house cup, she looked expectantly at the gold platters laid on the table, whilst also considering if she should try out one of her potions on some food, having sneakily snagged the odd vial of her mixtures for herself, just in case she felt the need to spice things up a little. There was only so much boredom she could take after all, and she didn't have any pals to amuse her yet, which made her feel a little sad at times, although she'd never admit it, having convinced herself that she didn't need them. But even so it bugged her just a little.

Out Of Cauldrons:

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:31 am

User Image

User Image

╬ Head Girl ╬ Seventh Year ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui walked so slowly into the hall, letting her presence be known. Her heels clicked gently as they hit the stone floor over and over again, and still the noise echoed louder and louder in her head. She'd think she was going crazy.... except she knew she was already there. Her eyes ghosted over those already in the hall and then towards the stool where the sorting hat waited in silence. Soon a whole new lot of first years would join the hall in a babbling annoying mass and some would be sorted to her house. If she cared about that though, she made no sign. She of course, was head girl, and would put on a grand show. She had always been good at putting on a show. There was a reason she'd been chosen as head girl in the first place.

She smiled slightly at the thought and took a seat at the end of the table closest to the first years. She wanted to be the first one they saw, and the one they all gathered around. Her head girl badge shone gently in the candle light of the Great Hall, just begging for attention.
                                                    'You see Roo.... listening to me isn't that hard.' The gentle voice in her head for once didn't distract her. It only made her smile more. He was right of course. Ryn was always right. Listening to him made life so much easier. She didn't like when he was mad. It gave her a head ache when they were all fighting within her. If she listened to him though.... then he could make them all shut up. The silence was gratifying.

'Rui dear... he's wrong... please....'

'Shut up!' His voice had become a low dark growl and then a smack resounded inside her own head. He'd hit her, and she wasn't speaking now. Rui blinked very slowly, keeping her composure on the outside.

'Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me.' She repeated the mantra over and over again in her head, smiling gently to herself. It was all she had left going for her.

'That's right Roo.'

'Don't you se-'

'He made you kill m-'

'-'

They were all cut off before she could ever hear what they had to say. So the mantra continued on repeat in her head, calming her, making her sane, keeping her safe. It was so much easier to just listen to him.

'Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me. Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me. Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me.'

'Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me. Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me. Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me. Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me. Rynny wouldn't hurt me. Rynny doesn't lie. Rynny loves me.'

She never noticed when it stopped being her own voice and started being his...

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:31 pm

User Image
                                                    Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                    Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                    But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                    Said no more counting dollars
                                                    We'll be counting stars
                                                    Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ℱїḟтℌ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer walked over to the Slytherin table, already trying to ignore what glares were shot his way. He was the most outspoken mudblood in the house, and he knew it. Probably made Salazar Slytherin himself turn in his grave at the thought. What was worse, he was prefect now, and had never sat at the table beyond his own Sorting. He held a position of authority above most of the purebloods in the house. Sitting down with a thump, he sat back and examined his hat, knowing that for him, this was going to be a quiet night. He doubted that his blood status would be hidden, not when he refused to hide it. Beside, he was annoyed at Gypsy. She was dating his brother. His brother! Really, she was just... Ugh!

Throwing his hands up in the air, he continued to brood, figuring it was safer than speaking to anyone at the table. If nothing else, he could calm down. Maybe. Or maybe he'd be too busy mentally stabbing his brother for his actions this summer. He didn't know!

════════════════════════
                                                    Thoughts: Ugh, my night's going to be fun...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 pm

I will keep quiet.
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Calm
I can hurt you from inside: Jer, Rui further down the table, Slytherins

B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | S E C O N D Y E A R User Image

Morven was not far behind the Head Girl coming into the Great Hall, but she sat a little further down the table from Rui, as she didn't want to be so close to the Hat, and consequently, the first years. She didn't really want to be right next to where all the overexcited little snots would most likely sit. She'd seen some of them. All those shiny, happy faces. It had almost put her off her dinner, she thought dramatically to herself. From her seat, she surveyed an somewhat familiar face with narrowed pale blue eyes. It was that blond boy who was usually over at the Ravenclaw table with his girlfriend, who Morven only knew as some weirdo who could change her appearance and was probably, she suspected darkly, completely obnoxious about that fact. She knew some of her housemates were glaring at the boy, most likely, she assumed, because he was a house traitor who never sat with any of them and also not of the purest sort of blood- just the thought echoing snobby and shrill in her head, almost made her snicker. The only reason she wasn't getting glares- well, many glares, she had lost twenty points for the house last year- was because she didn't loudly broadcast the fact that her family was technically considered of the blood traitor sort, as her father had married a, while pureblooded, Gryffindor from a "muggle loving" family. Whoops. She returned her attention to the boy. He was sulking, it seemed to her. "Did your girlfriend break up with you?" she inquired smartly. "Is that why you're dining with us tonight, your oh-so-evil-and-terrible housemates?" She wasn't really all that offended, but she couldn't resist. It was better than sitting here in bored silence, waiting in non-excitement for the Sorting to begin.

This hell you put me in!
The devil within...
I will be here;
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:01 pm

User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 <3
With : <3 <3
Who : <3 <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 <3
Wearing : <3 <3

The blonde slipped into a seat towards the middle of the table. She yawned out of sheer boredom. Since she had finished her conversation with David, she was extremely bored. She didn't care about the first years. Some of them seemed already much too... Well happy and excited. There were a few that were rather intriguing but they were children... She sighed. Even the conversation with her younger sister had dulled the blonde and Sapphire soon started swishing the juice in her cup.

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:06 am

And I don't want you and I don't need you
Don't bother to resist, or I'll beat you
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
The weak ones are there to justify the strong

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Single | Unwillingly Adopted | Muggleborn

Thane finally appeared in the Great Hall and slid into an empty seat at his table looking around and hoping no one bothered him. He hadn't made too many friends in Slytherin last year, not because he was a muggleborn, honestly he wasn't even sure if they knew; he didn't broadcast it and if they knew they figured it out on their own like the stalkers they were going to grow up to become. Rather the main reason they didn't like him was because his best friend (and he used that term loosely) was a happy-go-lucky Gryffindor. If they found out he was living with him and his older brother he didn't know what they might think. Not that he really cared. All in all hi e truly didn't give a flying ******** what most of these kids thought of him, half of them were jammed so tightly up the buttholes of their parents that he could be the king of Sacajawea or whatever and they still wouldn't give him the time of day. Ponces, all of them! He sighed and just rested his head in his arms feigning sleep when all he wanted was to eat finally get some rest.

Hey you, what do you see?
Something beautiful, something free?
Hey you, are you trying to be mean?
If you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean
The beautiful people
The beautiful people
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:11 am

User Image
                                                    Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                    Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                    But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                    Said no more counting dollars
                                                    We'll be counting stars
                                                    Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ℱїḟтℌ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer was startled out of his inner ruminations by a voice, and he looked over at some red-haired girl who seemed to be talking to him. He rolled his eyes, tempted to ask her exactly why she asked, when he realized that well, yeah, he was pretty obvious about his lack of attendance at the Slytherin table. He crossed his arms, knowing that this could either go very well, or very poorly. He wasn't sure. On one hand, she didn't seem entirely snotty, not really. He did roll his eyes at the suggestion that his housemates were evil. Terrible, yes, and completely full of themselves (which, honestly, he fit into that category as well), but he hadn't exactly seen evil.

Then again, he did run into that dead body with Gyp in the dungeons. For all he knew, someone decided to try to see how easy it had been to kill people. Especially considering that there had been another dead body found, either last year, or the year before, in the lake. He shivered. Yeah, never mind. There was definitely some evil git running around the school knocking off students, that was for sure.
                                                    "Oh, yeah, that's i'. Remind me exactly wot's been found in th' dungeons na several times? Nah offence, bu' there seems ter be an awful Hoppin' Po' of murders 'round th' school, an' I ain't Pearly Queen any of th' ovver 'ouses bein' evil. Cor, I could be Mum and Dad, bu' 'ey, whatever. Besides, wot made ya fin' Gyp's me Lemon, anyway?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thoughts: Ugh, my night's going to be fun...
                                                    OOC:

I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:23 pm

x
User Image
Y V O N N E M O R E A U ○ ○ ○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______halfblood__third year__slytherin__

The carriage ride was fun. Not really. Horses were what made those rides fun, and missing the most important component meant the carriage was just that--a self-operating hunk of wood and metal. Although, Yvonne had to admit, not smelling the foul odors of horse manure was a plus.

The Slytherin girl sat at the table, playing with her scarf. Her Slytherin-colored one should be in her bag somewhere, but that meant sneaking away from the Great Hall, which she shouldn't do at the moment (unless she wanted to receive detention and some form of public humiliation). Oh well. Big smile, big smile.

"I wonder who will join our lovely house this evening," she commented. Hopefully, no idiots who will drain our house points.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

that smile is fake

Grespeciatto
Diamond Wales
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:09 am

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Second-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

As soon as she entered the hall a pleased looking Gunilda plonked herself down at her table, although she didn't think twice about who to sit next too. She hadn't really made any friends in her first year and although that bothered her it currently didn't sway her good mood. She had dropped some dungbombs before entering the castle, having gotten bored on the train-ride to Hogwarts. Catching a comment from someone on her bench, wonder who would join Slytherin this year, she shrugged;"Does it matter?" She leant back in her seat to look around and caught a glimpse of the girl who had spoken, a girl with dark brown hair and eyes with a smile on her face. Speaking of the sorting, one of Gunilda's was joining this year and she knew already that Ayla wouldn't be a Slytherin. She was too friendly and sweet. But then again, Gunilda hadn't expected her own sorting to have resulted with her being in Slytherin. It was still a surprise to this day, and sometimes she still found herself wondering if it was where she belonged. Oh well, at least we have a cool common room, she supposed.

Utsuha Moon

Out Of Cauldrons:

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:44 am

I will keep quiet.
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Calm
I can hurt you from inside: Jer, Rui further down the table, Slytherins

B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | S E C O N D Y E A R User Image

Morven didn't understand half the phrases that came out of the boy's mouth, but she persisted in the conversation anyways. It was her only distraction right now from the hunger churning in her gut. She wanted some meat to eat. Actually, she would kill for a good very rare steak right now. It was almost laughable how she used to not even like meat all that much, never mind like it nearly raw. He had rolled his eyes at her, which made her jut out her lower lip in her signature look of defiance and roll her eyes right back at him mockingly. "Oh no. You caught me. It was me all along. I guess it's my fault for being too lazy to hide the evidence." she said in a droll, flat tone. She shrugged. "Who's stupid enough to just leave the bodies of their victims lying around, anyhow? Unless they're looking for attention. I guess some lunatics do that. Play games they think they're going to win." She looked at him with a "are you serious" expression on her face. "You look like you're dating to me. Giving each other those looks and that gross stuff. Always talking to each other. Is she in denial? Are you in denial? Are you both just deeply repressed?" She glanced towards the direction of the Sorting and watched in silence for a moment, not even bothering to clap. It wasn't like she had an image to keep or had to bother to be polite. Second years were still allowed to be brats.

Diamond Wales

This hell you put me in!
The devil within...
I will be here;
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:28 am

User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[Slytherin]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin was a bit surprised when the hat decided on Slytherin though, really he was okay with it. Like he had said, he didn't care what house he end up in as long as he wasn't in Ravenclaw because it sounded boring. And wasn't the Slytherin commons in the dungeons under the lake or something. It might be a bit chillier but that was pretty cool in a weird way. Sounded way more awesome in some tower or by the kitchens. And it would be so hilarious to tell his mum who seemed bound and determined any stunt he pulled was purely him being like his father-obviously the hat thought he shared some traits with her. And he had trouble believing his mother had a flawless record at Hogwarts. His Dad had gotten in trouble enough it was hard to think his mum would end up with him if all she did was sit around and study and play good student all the time.

He glanced at Timothy and Lillith who were sorted into other houses and was sure to wave to them both before taking a seat at the table of the snakes just in time to catch the narrowed glare of the redhead who had just been sorted into the same house after him. What did he do to her? He hadn't even spoke to her. He shrugged not caring, looking up at the sorting waiting to see where Khia and others would be sorted, a chuckle escaping as he thought of how he could make fun of his Mum about getting the same house as her forever. It was brilliant!

<>

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:55 am

User Image
House- Slytherin: First Yearx x Company- Slytherin Students x x Thoughts:Feelings - Finally... : Relieved and Not surpised. x x OOC- .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

The smirk that her lips curled into could not be more smug. She fixed a loose strand of hair, relieved the hat did not touch her head. Hopping off she glanced toward the first years, winking at Jayden as she made her way to her new house table. Genevieve was not all too surprised, though she had doubts since many of her family had reached slytherin, still she spend most of her time with her trouble making brothers. As she came close to the table she could see them at the other end, smirking proudly as their little sister took a seat.

Before taking a seat her eyes fell upon the red head, Wendy, Of course... she thought annoyed, taking a seat at the opposite side of her, smiling momentarily at the first year boy who had just been sorted in as well. But her attention turned to the sorting again, curious still to see where Jayden would end up. Gen was rather surprised to see Henry sorted into Slytherin, he seemed so nice. But of course the blonde did, seemed the three girls from the boat were just destined to end up together, Brilliant.... Already knowing the other three she turned to the other first year again
"Genevieve, looks like we are house mates. The girl said as kindly as she could offering her hand to him. Wendy had already proven that the most likely would not get along, but that did not keep Gen from befriending the others. Though she was secretly hoping Jayden would get into Slytherin, at least he was certain good company.

████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

mc2
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games