Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:28 am
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
4th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred nodded with a half smile at Di's response and rolled his eyes as the younger sibling mocked Di's honest answer of dreadfully boring. Mordred glanced to Tad who seemed less than pleased at his presence. He supposed he would forever be that upperclassman male that happened to be friends with his innocent daughter. Third years were not that innocent. Look at what Gia was like back then, though he supposed the fact she stole a kiss from him that year was exactly a sign of her innocence. Treva regarded him more suspiciously than Di's father and began to go on in Welsh leaving Mordred to really wish he spoke Welsh, though he suspected if he actually knew what the child was saying he might not be so eager to know.

Mordred raised a brow at Treva and didn't bother answering as Di moodily shot back it was none of her business. Mordred thought about just brushing it off as just a private matter of no importance but judging by the suspicion Tad already had of him, Mordred felt it wasn't the best thing to say.

"I did," Mordred said. "My Mum's agent has been itching to sign me on for a few years now. I stayed in Paris most of the summer... well besides the wedding. Made a couple friends. I actually just got back to England less than 24 hours ago. I've been trying to avoid Dad... and Mum... as much as possible. Dad's trying to play Dad of the year now and it's aggravating. Mum is on Cloud Nine from what I can tell though," Mordred added with a shrug.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:04 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<6th Year>

Lola couldn't have asked for a better summer. She always loved going home. Even Hogwarts couldn't entirely compare to the magic of her cottage and its garden where her family lived. She even got to show it off to Devonte, who while she had a feeling felt a little out of place, didn't seem to mind. If anything he liked it! Hard not to love the cottage and its sprawling garden even if you weren't half nymph or married to one. And Devonte even finally met her mother. He had met her father in passing and even her little brother but it was harder to meet her mum. Thankfully it seemed to go well enough and of course Lola's mum adored Devonte. Going back to school also meant one thing she dreaded: finding a vice captain. Ravenclaw never had the best prospects and her choices were limited to the usually mute Rhys who had the break down of sorts in his second year, Diantha who was only a third year, and a couple first years. It was bad. She wasn't even sure if she could manage to get a whole team this year. She might have to start bribing Ravenclaws. Ugh...

First though she needed to find Rhys, even though she would rather find Devonte. Too bad her boyfriend wasn't in the same house he'd have helped her out. Maybe he still would, not like Ravenclaw was a real threat to anyone at its current state even if Slytherin had bad luck all last year. Rumor had it that was because they're Captain was too lazy to actually set a proper training schedule or keep on his players like he should. Lola didn't plan to be a bad captain and let Timothy down even if she had to play short a player or two. She should have the important positions covered... sort of...

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:53 am
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

Di was relieved he'd chosen to just ignore her siblings. That was usually the best strategy with Treva and Mad; they thrived on negative attention. She did her best to tune out their side conversation and ramblings in Welsh. It was Tad that she should be really concerned about. He didn't look angry, not really, but she suspected he was listening just as intently to Mordred's response as she was.

"That's good," she said encouragingly, and genuinely meant it. He was her friend, and she worried about him and his home life like she worried about Aimee and her anxiety and- she worried about all of her friends, honestly. Her issues with her siblings and her disagreements with her stepmother aside, she had a loving family and a good home, and Di was self aware enough to realize that not everyone around her was that fortunate.

"You must be jet lagged, then-," She bit her lip as he went on about his parents, unsure of how to react with her own father right there. "Maybe things will have settled by winter break," she suggested. At least it didn't sound like his father was really mistreating him, right? Better false displays of kindness than something else.

"New marriages are always hard," Tad spoke up, startling Di, who went red. She hadn't thought he was actually going to say anything! "I remarried when Ann was very small, but it's never easy on the children." Di went very quiet and focused on her shoes. If he mentioned her mum, she was going to scream. Well. Not scream, but she was going to want to scream.

"Mae e'n fodel?" Mad spoke up critically, as if having never considered the idea that men could model, after all.

"Look at his face," Treva pointed out rather bluntly. "Bachgen n bert."

At the look she received from her older sister she protested unconvincingly, "It's a compliment!"

OOC:
"He's a model?"
"Pretty boy."

mc2

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:53 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma was certainly glad to see Minnie come over. It sure beat her thinking about everything else, like what her mother had said. She probably should have explained some things however she’d just put in a letter later. Probably be the longest letter she’d ever rewritten but at least she could say she wrote. Hugging her friend back, Emma smiled trying to ignore the awkwardness between them in that moment. “It’s good to see you too Minnie.” She replied before the whirlwind of questions. From her summer to the new year and there was even some mention of Lynn in there, something about a new boyfriend who wasn’t a boyfriend but was a friend boy.

“Yeah, my summer was okay. Uneventful despite jumping between flats all summer. At least I got new art supplies out of the deal.” Emma told her. “As for this year, couldn’t be happier to be going back.” She said brightly and with a big smile. “So what’s this about Lynn and some boy? Who is he?” She asked before adding. “And how was your summer? Looking forward to another year?”

With: Minnie

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:55 am
User Image User Image User Image
Selina Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Ravenclaw Sixth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Gryffindor Second Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fourth Year

'I feel like I'm part of a caravan, not a family,' thought Selina irritably, as she stepped onto the platform. The newly-minted Sixth Year would have preferred to have made the journey to the station on her own with Hepzibah, but Aunt Livinia and Uncle Hugh (sorry, she could never think of them as being her parents, even if they were her legal guardians now) insisted that she travel with the rest of them as a family. ' I shouldn't complain, though,' she silently admonished herself. 'They've taken me in and grafted me into their family, and Fianna and Hannah have accepted me as being an older sister. I need to be more grateful for that; they didn't need to do that.'

This morning, she'd taken her faithful canine companions back to Mother Grey's cottage, as had become a rite of the end of summer for her, where they would stay until she came back from school again. Lugh and Cuchulain gave their farewells to her in their own fashion, and even gave her fluffy Birman an unwilling tongue-bath as though they were transferring their bodyguard duties to the cat. She'd have given much to bring them along, but doubted her dorm-mates would have much appreciated her having two very large Irish Wolfhounds guarding her bed and trunks as she slept at night.

As was her custom, Selina was impeccably dressed for the send-off, wearing a knee-length navy blue pencil skirt, a white long-sleeved blouse with full fluffy sleeves, a fitted black vest with her Ravenclaw crest and Prefect's badge, school tie, black patent-leather shoes and school jacket. Her long reddish-brown hair was brushed back, and held in place with Ravenclaw hair ribbons. Knowing she'd see her boyfriend very soon was enough to make up for the fact she couldn't travel as she wished, and all the incentive needed to look as nice as possible for him.

Hepzibah was, of course, draped over her shoulders like a Siamese-coloured fur stole, the large fluffy companion while acting as though she were asleep was actually quite awake and aware of her surroundings, as she sensed her human's slight unease about being in such a crowded place and wariness.

Fianna couldn't help but be excited as she passed through the barrier and saw the candy apple red locomotive there on the tracks by the platform. While she certainly had her fun over the summer, she was looking forward to being back with her friends. Unlike her older 'sister', Fianna refused to be in school clothes, at least not until she had to change into them. The small, slim twelve year old wore a pair of faded jeans and well-worn sneakers, with an over-sized Irish National Team Tee-shirt, while her long red hair was pulled into long pigtails at the sides of her head, decorated with red and gold hair-ribbons and little golden lion charms.

Hannah was walking along with Selina, carrying the latest addition to the Grey family's menagerie, Evan, the little black and white kitten which had been gifted to her at the end of the last term. The girl was hard to miss with her long purple hair, and an over-sized bright yellow Tee-shirt reading 'Remain Calm and Badger On', a short denim skirt, and a pair of cute strappy sandals. Like her sister, she refused to surrender to the end of summer and be in school clothes, and it wasn't as if she were a Prefect and felt the need to be an example, or look nice for a boyfriend.

Behind them, Livinia and Hugh were walking along. Hugh was dragging along a trolley with the trunks for Hannah and Fianna, while Livinia cradled a sleeping Daniel in her arms, the orange tabby being Fianna's little feline friend. Hugh would have been convinced the trunks were loaded down with bricks, heavy as they were, but knew otherwise having helped them pack. He was quite happy to pass the trolley off so the trunks and cases could be packed onto the train for the long journey north. "All right girls, come here," he called to them.

Hannah and Fianna rushed over to their father, whom embraced them both in a fierce hug, and kissed them both, while Selina passed the appliance dolly with her two trunks and the case for her broomstick off to be loaded aboard the train, and then stood off and watched as her uncle bade his daughters farewell. "Have fun at school, and we'll see you at Christmas," he told them. The two girls laughed aloud, and went over to where their mother stood. Livinia passed Daniel off to Fianna, and said admonishingly, "You need to be more responsible, dear. You almost left him behind this morning, and we would not have parceled him to you at school. Now, both of you, promise you'll write, and work hard in all your classes."

"We promise," answered Hannah, knowing the last bit was aimed at her, as she'd had difficulty in her classes, and her grades weren't the best. "I'll try my best," she added. Livinia answered, "I know you will, dear. I have faith in you. If you need help, ask your teachers, or Linny. Now, off you go, both of you; you don't want to miss the train."

"You know, you're part of us as well," said Hugh, as he walked up to give Selina a hug. "You don't have to hold yourself apart from us anymore. We can expect to see you at Christmas, yes?" Selina answered honestly, "It will have to depend upon the amount of work I still have left to do. Classwork must come first, Uncle Hugh, you know that, just as you know I will not give you a promise unless I have certainty I will be able to fulfill it. However, I will try to make it home." Hugh shook his head, and said, his midland Irish brogue getting a bit thick, "Ye sound like a bludy lawyer, girl, or yer father, there, an' I'm nae so certain thot's necessarily a guid thing, but a' least yer 'onnest innit."

"Selina, we're sorry, we know it was asking a lot of you to tutor Hannah, on top of studying for OWLs last term, dear," said Livinia. "We're probably going to need to do so this term, as well, and maybe Fianna too. Her Herbology grades were a little shaky last term." Selina shook her head, and said gravely, "It's all right, Aunt Liv. I packed all my study guides and some extra books for a reason. Besides, I'm the eldest now, they're my responsibility." Livinia smiled, and brushed a stray bit of hair from the girl's face, and said, "I'm sure you'll want to push off and see your friends, dear. Try not to work too hard, and we'll see you again soon." Livinia kissed her on the cheek, while Hugh kissed the girl's forehead, before allowing her to go off.

Fianna rushed off to look for her friends, while Hannah waved and called out, "Emma, Clem!" as went toward them. Selina looked around as she walked along the platform. She soon spotted Anti, and was relieved to see she'd survived the summer without being murdered by her younger brother, though she wondered what other horrors her family might have inflicted upon her. Selina also saw Lola, sans a certain brooding Bannister brother, and picked up her pace to join her friend. "Hello, Lola. How was your summer?"

mc2

murruecreuset

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:48 am
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys ran onto the platform, actually glad to be going back to school. Then again, that might have been because one, he wasn't too worried about what he had done the year before, and two, it was partly to escape home. He'd never been nervous at his aunt's house, never had reason to be, but since Kenny had transformed into a werewolf, Rhys had taken to avoiding him. It was completely illogical, he knew that, especially since he'd known Kenny for about as long as he remembered. Which was quite a long time. However, his brother now turned into this wolf every month, and considering that he knew what happened to his uncle, he was nervous that one time, his brother would forget his potion and... Shaking his head, he simply ignored that thought and instead make his way to the train to put his trunk aboard. He'd asked Kenny to shrink them all for the train ride, and his brother had, so thankfully it wasn't nearly as heavy as it had been last year. He just figured that he'd wait until he got to school to unshrink them. He looked around, figuring he'd spot Gid sometime and they could sit together during the school year, either him or Vannah. Either one he didn't mind in any case.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, first the train, then I can find Gid and Vannah.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:26 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

Heath walked onto the platform and leaned against the nearby wall to wait for Tessa to come through. He'd actually volunteered for this. especially since he officially had business here anyway. Specifically, with tracking down one of her classmates. Which shouldn't be too hard. There was only one classmate that matched the description, and his eyes lingered on the boy for a moment before he recalled what his grandfather told him. The kid was family, and apparently Morgan was in enough trouble as it was. Heath of course had been told point blank that his grandfather knew Heath only played dumb and uncivilized, which was true, but Heath hadn't realized his uncle knew. He never wanted the headaches associated with running the family, and made sure he was completely unsuited for it. That did not mean that everyone else in the family was. Morgan was unsuited due to his association with Nott, and Tessa was a girl. Old-fashioned stupidity, Heath thought with a sneer. However, it was how Gabriel Linwood decided who would inherit, and Heath had no say in the matter. However, he wasn't about to let the kid that had been chosen go into this totally unprepared, and from what he'd heard, the kid was spineless and lacking confidence. Which meant that Morgan would eat him alive. He wasn't about to let his brother manipulate some kid who was wholly unprepared.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, this is why I didn't want to deal with this crap...
                                                  OOC:

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:36 pm
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ŧ๏ยгtђ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn grinned as she came through the barrier and spotted the train. She was excited to get to school, and she was doubly excited to get with her friends since she hadn't seen much of them over the summer. At least she had kept in contact with them over the summer, even if it was writing letters. Minnie seemed to think she had a boyfriend, even though Lynn refused to see Cy as her boyfriend. Well, not yet anyway. That was something that came with time, and well, they had only really started talking last term. Glancing around, she spotted Cy over by himself away from his family and started towards him, pushing her cart over until she was next to him. "Hey! Long time no see! Trying to stay away from your family?" She'd heard about something regarding his father trying to find him a fiancée or something, and Cy hadn't sounded particularly thrilled with the idea. However, she hoped that his dad wasn't being too pushy with the idea. She didn't want to think of her friend being pressured into something he didn't want. Besides, the whole arranged marriage thing was really overrated. Her family hadn't practised that in a century. She knew her dad hadn't been promised to someone, and her uncle had even married a halfblood, though that knowledge wasn't known to anyone outside of her family. Well, her uncle's first wife. He'd married a halfblood the second time he'd been married as well, so it wasn't like the entire family was bound by arranged marriages. Besides, it kind of took away the fun of trying to find the person you wanted to be with, not who your family said you should be with.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can probably find Jazzy in this later.
                                                OOC:

Winter

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫

Tessa had donned her pretty new uniform for the day and grabbed her trunk. Honestly, she was ready for her parents to take her to King's Cross, but instead, she was stuck with Heath. Why him of all people? They went to the station and she followed after her cousin, a bit nervous about getting lost in the big area. Of course, she'd only have to find platforms nine and ten... but she still would rather stay close. Heath vanished through the platform, leaving the girl to do the same. Tessa fixed her hair and waited until the muggles cleared a bit, then ran through the barrier. With only a quick look around, she spotted the neon teal hair of Heath. "So tell me honestly. Why are you the one bringing me? I know you don't like spending time with me, so don't give me that bullocks." Her amethyst eyes narrowed a bit, the girl's arms crossing over her chest as she regarded the male.

Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Dʀɪᴠᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀʀs, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ TV
Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ғʀᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ

Ɓє cαяєfυƖ ωнαт уσυ ωιѕн fσя 'cαυѕє уσυ נυѕт мιgнт gєт ιт
Diamond Wales

{OoC}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie wanted to be deemed a big girl and wanted to believe she was ready to live on her own, but she clung onto Ariana when the woman tried to say goodbye on the muggle side of the platform. Ari had no choice but to cross to the other side with Mackenzie and say goodbye there. Blue eyes looked around but couldn’t visibly point out which students were first years and which were a bit older. “Can you pleeeaaase come with me?” she begged, looking up at her mum with tears in her eyes, only to receive a firm “No.” “Why?” the eleven year old asked, trying her best not to let the tears in her eyes leak down her face. “Because I already went to Hogwarts and learned everything. Now, it’s your turn. I promise you’ll love it, and if you don’t, you won’t have to go next year, okay?” Ari asked, wiping the tears that inevitably rolled down her daughter’s cheeks. Kenzie nodded once before jumping into her mum’s arms for one last hug. “I love you,” she said, her voice muffled in Ari’s shoulder, who responded with, “I love you, too. Write me as soon as you can, okay?” Letting go of her mum, Mackenzie grasped onto her cart and rolled it towards the train with Xylo sitting in her cage on top.

((OOC: outfit in left picture;; open for interaction))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

After saying an obligatory goodbye to Kaitlyn, Oliver walked through the brick wall that separated platforms 9 and 10. The whole trip here, he and Katie had been arguing until he finally became too annoyed to continue. The boy didn’t see why he couldn’t have a pet, or at least take Toby to school. All the other kids were going to have their own pets, and he couldn’t even take his half sisters’ dumb cat. Not only that, but Katie didn’t even buy him a pet when they went back to school shopping! And then he also couldn’t even have his own broomstick? Why not? If he got caught with it, it would be confiscated for the year – big whoop. Oliver would just have to make sure he didn’t get caught. But no. I bet mum would’ve let me get a pet and a broom, he thought, rolling his eyes. Amanda would’ve probably let him, too, but he didn’t want to bother her because of her pregnancy hormones going berserk, so he was stuck with listening to his tart of a sister. He was lucky she felt good enough at times to help teach him how to play Quidditch, which he was insanely pumped up about. The boy decided he'd better board the train if he wants a chance to even make it to tryouts.

((OOC: outfit in left picture;; open for interaction))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:45 pm
How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find any truth in your lies
And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know
My weakness I feel I must finally show
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where I am - Platform 9 3/4 ✧What I'm doing - Conversing ✧Who I'm with - Alice ✧Why I'm here - Traveling to school

Eira arrived on the platform through the usual barrier thankful that it would be the last time she'd ever have to use the barrier since after this year she'd be able to apparate straight onto the platform. It was rather bittersweet since she knew the moment she could that it would be her last time departing on the train towards school. It also saddened her since it meant she'd be a whole scholastic year without Alice by her side. She wasn't worried that the other girl might stray, really the thought never even crossed her mind, but she didn't want her to feel lonely or abandoned during that time. Still, it was over a year away before she had to worry about such things, so for now she would do what her friends had been attempting to make her do since they met: relax and not overthink. It also helped that after a short search she spotted her girlfriend sketching on a bench already wearing her uniform complete with a new hat. If she were honest, and she generally was to a fault, she admits to enjoying the sight of Alice in her cute outfits, especially the ones that included hat. But what she enjoyed most was spying the jewelry she had gifted her friend also being worn. And sure enough, as soon as she got closer to the brunette she could spy the mad hatter ring adorning her finger and grinned softly before making sure to give Alice a light tap to let her know she was there before her emotions got the best of her (it did happen on occasion) and she bent forward to press a soft kiss to the apple of her cheek. "Hello Alice, I hope you weren't waiting long." Eira greeted her with her smile still in place.

Alice Beckstead

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:05 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<6th Year>

Lola was still searching for Rhys when she was found by her friend Selina. Thankfully it was without her boyfriend. There was a certain Bannister brother who she knew would be wisest not to take NEWT level herbology due to the increase in dangerous plants they would be working on and the fact she did have a gift with plants. She was sure if she presented the problem correctly Professor Hill wouldn't even be that upset if she convinced a plant to eat the one eyed psychopath. It was fertilizing the plants, no harm in that. Lola smiled and said, "It was great. De-" She paused and then fell silent deciding not to mention Devonte coming over as he probably had to sneak out to see her and she didn't want Layton to catch wind of that. "It was good to be back home. Also no stress with school and quidditch.... Ugh, I don't even know if I have a full team. Please tell me you'll try out to help me fill a spot or two. I beg you..." She pleaded folding her hands together when she suddenly spotted white hair in the crowd that was connected to a certain quiet Ravenclaw.

"Oh, sorry, I got to run, Selina... I'll talk to you later, but I need to talk to Rhys... you know get a Vice Captain and all that. Bye!" She called out running off to catch up with Rhys.

Catching up to him, she tapped him lightly on the shoulder and bowed to him quickly and said, "I'm really sorry about this but..." She took a deep breath and said, "I wouldn't put this on you if I had anyone else but there is only Di and she's only been reserve so... um... will you help me out and be my Vice Captain. Please? You'll be great, I'm sure! And a life saver," Lola added folding her hands together and fixing Rhys with a pleading look.

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:14 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

With help from their parents and a kindly magical family, Colton and Connor were able to find their way onto this elusive magical platform. The twins were holding hands, their trunks on one cart, piloted by Colton. Connor was using his free hand to hold his cane, which was tapping on the floor below. The unfortunate part was that the boy was unable to properly utilize his cane with the massive crowd of people. The blind twin silently closed up his cane and clipped it to a loop on his pants, then grabbed his brother's hand once more. "It's so loud in here. Just get us to the train safely, okay?" Connor waited until his brother affirmed their safety, then they both started moving. Of course, since they'd always had to overcompensate for the lack of vision, The two were quite skilled at moving in a perfect tandem. They got to the side of the train before Colton stopped suddenly, the boy using a few minutes to look around. "There are a ton of people here! It's so cool! Are all of them magic? Well... I guess they have to be to get here. Ace! This is so cool!" He laughed mirthfully, wondering if they'd meet any other first years to sit with on the ride. It'd be boring being stuck with only the guy you were raised with!

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
4th Year Ravenclaw

Mordred nodded at Di's encouragement sure he shouldn't mention that his friends were mostly girls and one in particular he spent a lot of time practicing his French and English and French with. As in French kissing. Snogging. Whatever you wanted to call having each other's tongues down each other's throat regularly. "The time difference isn't that bad," Mordred said with the shrug, "It could have been worse and I already am working on possibly setting up a shoot for winter break so I don't have to go home. Or not that much. It's not that big of deal."

Mordred looked to Tad who spoke up about new marriages and couldn't resist the urge to scowl at the man. Remarrying for Tad was very different than his situation. Mordred remarked dryly, "I wouldn't call marrying your long term mistress a 'new marriage'."

His scowl was remaining when Mad spoke up in Welsh and Treva only said to look at his face in English. Was something wrong with his face. Di shot the girl a look and she insisted it was a compliment. Mordred sighed and looked to Di and asked, "Care to translate for me? I only know English and French."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games