Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 pm
A voice would sound over a few of the SNAGs for the less active Snagems currently at the base. "Okay, would everyone available please gather in my workshop? I need assistance and I figure this would be the best time ta get it." Reno told anyone who would listen, doing his best to appeal to something that might make them help. Well, it was his best shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:28 pm
Trishella picked up her SNAG when the device went off. "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." She griped quietly, picking up Idina and walking out of her room. Dee sat on her head and watched the base pass them by as his trainer carried their newest ally in her arms to wherever they were going.

"I'll see what I can do." Kaya replied when his own SNAG went off, dropping his sword, which he had dubbed Rise, into the scabbard which hung from the ring on his back. "Josie, we're needed." He called to his Sylveon. The Fairy-type Eeveelution nodded to her trainer and walked along with him as the Klefki hybrid slowly made his way towards Reno's personal 'Lab'.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:07 am
Reno looked to his pair of helpers, nerves suddenly springing up on him again. "W-well, since we are starting to.....to.......to branch out in more.......uh, monetarily useful....expeditions? No, uh....ventures, I think we need ta have somethin' of note with our logo. So, we are gonna rob the police fer some vehicles, spray paint the Snagem logo on'em and then have our own fleet of vehicles ta show off." The engineer would explain, quietly working away at his left arm with a screwdriver as he spoke to the pair. He still hadn't recovered from his adventure in temporary death, but he at least had some assistance with remembering what he knew and what he was trying to say. "So, think its a good idea or you got a better....plan? Umm, idea."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:03 pm
Reno's eyes would dart over to the computer console nearby, suddenly distracted from his attempt to recruit people for his dumb idea. Quickly punching in a few programs that he knew would generate a fun time for all involved, Reno grabbed the microphone nearby and spoke once again to mass of Snagems with their SNAGs. "After the smash success that was our last round through this special program, I have decided that now is the time fer us ta have fun with it again. Now, will all our members who wish ta join please gather so we may use and abuse the STR room fer our won amusement."

To any and all who would listen and actually followed Reno, they would find the room now had a holographic display of a circle with a stylized arch through it now helping to illuminate the room. As the last people would gather, Reno announced, "Okay, now after last time, we all had our own classes. So, since I figure some new people wanna join, we shall have the classes and guns reset. Now then, any questions?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:10 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno's eyes would dart over to the computer console nearby, suddenly distracted from his attempt to recruit people for his dumb idea. Quickly punching in a few programs that he knew would generate a fun time for all involved, Reno grabbed the microphone nearby and spoke once again to mass of Snagems with their SNAGs. "After the smash success that was our last round through this special program, I have decided that now is the time fer us ta have fun with it again. Now, will all our members who wish ta join please gather so we may use and abuse the STR room fer our won amusement."

To any and all who would listen and actually followed Reno, they would find the room now had a holographic display of a circle with a stylized arch through it now helping to illuminate the room. As the last people would gather, Reno announced, "Okay, now after last time, we all had our own classes. So, since I figure some new people wanna join, we shall have the classes and guns reset. Now then, any questions?"

Darts is still in the cave, leaning against the wall unobtrusively and he can't but help but quirk an eyebrow, if he had possessed any, at the proposition being put forth by the veritably unpredictable Reno. The jacketed gambler doesn't say a word, instead he gets up from the wall he was leaning against and ambles away, after watching RC's defeat of the Tyranitar. RC possessed an uncanny strength, something the Giratina hybrid had rarely seen on display. He wasn't on par with Teacher, but he was still strong.

--

Darts makes it back to headquarters and joins the throngs of people no doubt clamoring to go inside the virtual combat chamber again. What had happened in the training last time was oddly fuzzy to him, but he was pretty sure he remembered something involving... medals?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:41 pm
"Reset because I accidentally deleted GRAY's save data for the last game. Not that he minded, of course." Sub spoke up as he walked up to Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:07 pm
Odd and Lykas soon joined Kaya and Trishella in the STR, having received Reno's message on their own SNAGs. "What are you on about now?" Odd asked.

"I think he's talking about that thing we did not too long ago where GRAY knocked us all out and put us in a VR training simulation." Lykas responded.

"Oh, that? I'm out, then, I sucked at it last time and I'll do just as badly this time. I don't exactly have these things you guys like to call 'skills' to abuse in those systems." Trishella said aloud, making for the exit as quickly as possible.

Kaya was rather indifferent, not really caring one way or another.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:02 pm
Crystal would walk into the STR and join the others, tilting her head. "So, what shenanigans are we doing today?" Her tail flicked back and forth as she twisted the tips together.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:05 pm
Reno would turn to the door behind him and smack his hand down onto the only visible button. Waltzing into the room before snapping his fingers, all the people interested in playing would be knocked out and placed into the VR simulation.

GRAY would be quick to take over as the people were dropped into a desert location, filled with rocky outcroppings and large sand dunes. "Well, here we are again. The simple rules are you get a pistol and three lives. Every time you're shot, you lose a life. Scattered around the area are chests filled with Pokemon-themed weaponry. Also of note, if you do anything that would be considered 'badass', you will be given a class and a special ability unique to yourself. Go nuts, don't bother me." The prologue would shut down quickly as the players appeared in locations scattered around the area. Now was the time to start.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:00 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would turn to the door behind him and smack his hand down onto the only visible button. Waltzing into the room before snapping his fingers, all the people interested in playing would be knocked out and placed into the VR simulation.

GRAY would be quick to take over as the people were dropped into a desert location, filled with rocky outcroppings and large sand dunes. "Well, here we are again. The simple rules are you get a pistol and three lives. Every time you're shot, you lose a life. Scattered around the area are chests filled with Pokemon-themed weaponry. Also of note, if you do anything that would be considered 'badass', you will be given a class and a special ability unique to yourself. Go nuts, don't bother me." The prologue would shut down quickly as the players appeared in locations scattered around the area. Now was the time to start.
Cera had a hard time remembering, if she did at all, about this whole thing. All she knew was she was floating in some desert all of a sudden, holding a pistol small enough for her to actually wield, and wondering if GRAY was capable of taking meds and subsequently being off them.

"So it's kinda like laser tag... without lasers," she remarked, deciding to just go with it for now and wander around. She kinda hoped she wouldn't run into anyone, though.

Aden... wasn't so lucky. He heard the call to come in, only to be unceremoniously dumped into another part of the desert. Right next to a cactus, and with the freebie pistol hitting the back of his head. Quickly getting up and brushing the sand off of him, he found the source of what hit him and picked it up carefully. "Uh... okay, what crazy train did I board now?" He commented, stashing the arm in a vest pocket as he started his own journey of sorts around the barren grounds.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Lykas, Odd and Kaya all found themselves in the desert before any of them had time to react to Reno's ramblings. "Ya, ya, I remember." Lykas griped over GRAY's impromptu, and rather abbreviated, explanation of the rules of this so-called 'game'. Doing as he had done in the previous instance, he tossed his pistol over his head and chose to rely on his natural skills as a hybrid until he happened across a weapon of appropriate badassery.

The tossed pistol landed in Kaya's open palm and the Klefki hybrid pocketed it along with the one he'd been given to begin with. "So what are we supposed to do?" He asked at this point, figuring it would be better to figure out the rules from Lykas, if he had been through this before.

"I guess we party up and make it harder for the others to beat us, right?" Odd suggested, holding his own pistol in hand, making certain his fingers were well away from the trigger for the moment.

"I hate to say it, but in this game, I think it might be better if we did. Last time, it didn't work out so well for people to be on their own." Lykas replied to Odd. "Put simply, we hunt each other down like wild animals and fill each other full of immaterial lead."

"So....It's like paintball, except that it hurts more?" Kaya asked, thoroughly confused.

"I don't remember it hurting at all when I got shot last time but yes, that's the idea, I guess." Odd agreed, rubbing his chin. "And I remember that we got three 'lives', so to speak." He added before looking around. "Anyhow, we're in a desert and there's no real place to hide here. We need to figure out where to set up camp and get the best advantage for this little game."

"Why not try climbing up one of those rock structures and hide on top of it?" Lykas suggested.

"You want me to become a walking branding iron?" Kaya asked as the trio walked across the sandy terrain, none too happy with the location.

"Aren't you going to anyway? Its got to be a hundred and twenty degrees in this desert." Odd pointed out.

"And you don't notice it because you're half dead already, right?" Kaya retorted.

"Actually, I feel like I'm burning alive but it's not draining my strength like it used to." The channeler responded with a now visible grimace. "I need shade, and fast"

"Here." Lykas finally pitched it, stopping the others with a tentacle around their waists. They'd come up onto one of the monolithic structures and he had stopped them in order to move to it's shadiest side. "We'll stay here for a bit and see how things go while you two recover." He told them, not noticing how "shriveled" he had become, as well.

"Lykas....You're..."

"Drying out."

It was at this point that all three let out a joint scream, cursing GRAY's very existence. None of them were suited to this terrain and now they were all screwed, or so they believed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:50 pm
"Look alive, jerky man." Sub said mockingly as he jumped out from underground, having apparently buried himself in the sand and used his Go-goggles as eye protection. His original blame was just to chill while everyone wore themselves out but these three just happened to stumble upon his hiding place so why not have some fun with them?

One shot is all he took, right at Lykas's wrinkly head. If it missed it missed, he just loved the thrill of a chase and hoped they would pursue. Let the game begin. "Achoo! Did I get sand in my nose? Bah...I blame Isaac." Sub grumbled as he ran.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:41 pm
Aden would barely have a chance to start moving before his cactus friend would reveal something. Well, it was moreso someone stepping out from behind it but it worked about the same. "The one where I'm the con....conductor!" Reno managed to stumble out, firing his pistol in Aden's direction as he yelled the introduction. Squeezing off a quick burst of fire, Reno would quickly return to placing the cactus between him and Aden. It was their only cover and he was gonna use it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:04 pm
"So, laser tag essentially? Interesting." Crystal would take off in a hurry, in case anyone noticed her standing still. Her running would wind up bringing Cera into vision. "Hm...." Her tail tips would flick slightly, and she took aim. "Nothing personal, dearie." She pulled the trigger and let the bolt fly, and she'd begin moving even before she knew if it hit.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:38 am
Kaya was first to react when he heard Sub's voice, looking around for the man. His helmet's built-in visor protected his eyes from the sand, sun and wind but he still couldn't find him until the shot was fired.

Lykas attempted to phase the bullet through himself but, dried out as he was, he couldn't separate the water molecules that formed his body enough to let it pass, through. The result? He was knocked flat on his back with a glowing red mark on his forehead, where he'd been hit.

"Son of a-!" Odd drew his pistol and fired it at Sub's back, aiming for his gun arm.

Immediately after Odd took his shot, Kaya started chasing after him. "Don't!" Lykas shouted after him, but the other hybrid was already out of earshot.

"Come on, we need to find a source of water or something. You dry out you're done for." Odd said as he lifted Lykas to his feet and the duo began to walk in the direction Kaya had chased Sub.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games