Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.

Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling very Rigel (idkidkidk)
●I'm speaking to Zara at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

She shook her head, telling him that it was wrong, that he shouldn't let anyone hit him at all. Rigel simply stared at her, falling silent once more. He felt a little off today, and he noticed how his behaviour wasn't as cheerful as he always had been. He would try, but his facade would fade away whenever he spoke. It is not okay, she said. Then what was okay? What else could he have done to make things alright? Tell them that he would be there? That it would be alright? No. It wouldn't. It wouldn't be anywhere near alright. He knew that. He knew that through his own experience, but perhaps violence wasn't exactly the way to do things either. Perhaps she had stopped opening up to the man due to the guilt she felt after she hit him, after she lashed out at him. Perhaps that was why Aria never spoke to him after that incident. After taking his sight from him.

"Alright." he answered, chuckling ever so slightly. Forced or not, even Rigel didn't quite know himself. "I think you're right..? Maybe..? I don't know.. but I won't let anyone hit me. At least not today, then." he rubbed his head. He was a stubborn man, and unless he found a better way to settle things, he would stick to his old habits. It has always been that way for him, always so.. strange. A strange man, he is.

And he supposed Zara was quite the stubborn woman as well, rejecting his idea to cry even though her tears had trickled down the sides of her face. "But you are cryi-.." and he would purse his lips once he realized how he had made the wrong choice of words. He'd simply downcast his gaze, avoiding eye contact at all cost. He may be stupid, but Rigel still felt the lingering guilt within his chest when he knew he had spoken something he shouldn't have.

She would question him almost immediately at the sound of his laughter, and his gaze would flick upwards, meeting her sapphire orbs. Why did he laugh, really? Rigel gave it some thought, and he'd shrug. "I-I'm not laughing at you!" he denied almost immediately. "It's something normal.. I guess? It just happens? Laughing makes me feel better- that's all I know." his answers were like those of a child's, but behind those words, it held a large meaning to him. Or perhaps it was simply because she tucked that rose behind her ears when he thought she would dispose of it. That was the last thing he would expect anyone to do, tucking flowers behind the ears. No one did that in France, or at least he hasn't seen anyone do it while he roamed the streets. She would tell him about how nymphs would put flowers in each other's hair. He would seem excited, as he wondered what their hair often looked like.

Rigel seemed different when he spoke of hair. He seemed a lot more enthusiastic, a lot more eager than usual. And it wasn't hard to tell at all that he held such love for those lovely locks people possess. Who knows, he might just open up a hair salon in town. "I've never really used snapdragons before.." he murmured, and his hand subconsciously went for his chin as he fell into deep thought. He used to braid his younger siblings' hairs before he sent them off to school and he remembered just how they came home crying once the other kids tugged those flowers out of their hair. He chuckled, and he shook his head. It was such a shame, though. "It's a very nice feeling to play with hair! It shows a lot about someone!" he felt the goofy grin once again stretching his lips, and as if he wasn't happy enough talking about such a topic, the siren allowed him to do her hair. To which he was overwhelmed with joy in an instant.

Everything he had felt upset about earlier disappeared completely as he would reach forth to touch the blonde locks of hers. They felt so soft upon his fingers, and it was as if he had caught a glimpse of heaven. If only everyone had hair like hers half of the time, he wouldn't have to be so judgmental. He'd take the rose from her ear, and he'd divide her hair into small portions. His movement was quick, and he tried his best not to tug any of her hair. It was a little difficult without a comb, but he supposed it was still fine. He worked as quick as he can, in case she wasn't comfortable with the idea of someone touching her hair but not before long, he was done with her fishtail braid, gently tugging at the sides to loosen it up a little further. It was then he took the rose, gently tucking it into the side. He simply stepped away and clap for himself, glad that he was able to work with someone's hair after quite a while. "Thank you! Your hair was so smooth! I don't know if it's to your liking but I only had one rubberband on me. I didn't know what else to do."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

tol n floofy

Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at the people that had arrived before she looked over at Artie again, her head tilting to the side a little bit as he seemed to be communicating with the wolves. Her yellow eyes watched him curiously before they followed in the direction he was pointing it. The raven haired young woman then nodded her head. "Yeah." She said as she stood up straight and picked up her bag. The further they got away from the large crowd the better.

----------------------------------
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc Sorry it's short.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 pm
ShadowStar369

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Valentines days. One of the days Dominic did not have too much hype about, in fact he saw it like any other day at this point. He made his was to the beach to simply sit down, maybe take a dive in the water, and possibly meet new people or next person for him to feed off of. Itsbeen months since he hadn't fedand soon his body would start changing. Usually he would release more pheromones than normal. It was all a part of his incubus physiology but he was goid at self control and discipline. It what the military was mostly about after all. He sat down on the beach and his crimson eye looked to the horizon as they air pushed against him, moving a few strands of his hair.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Just as she suspected; in one ear, some out the other. That pained her. Her shoulders slumped upon hearing “at least not today, then”. It wasn’t fair! Why does the world do these things to people? Why does it drag down the good and leave them in shitty situations? Why would anyone hurt him? On purpose? For their own emotional or therapeutic gain! It was nerving, and frustrating, and it was damn near the reason for another tantrum. But Rigel was standing in front of her. And there were so many other people on the beach; she wasn’t going to cry. Not in front of any of them anyways. Even when she told herself that she sniffled and pouted and huffed. Rigel would point it out and she’d shoo him off even after he caught himself and chose to stay silent.

At least he said he’s try…

One thing he was right about; laughing made things better. She felt better anyways, laughing with him. As the conversation steered left, even as it went from such a depressing topic to something of hair and flowers, Zara was beginning to feel somewhat better. Seeing how enthusiastic and boyishly eager Rigel was over hair put a smile on the siren’s face. He was so easy to please wasn’t he? She had forgotten to play “larger than thou” around him. She didn’t put on an “out of your league” façade. All she had to do was talk to him and smile – and let him play with her hair, apparently. It was a relief… weight off her shoulders.

Zara let him pluck the rose from her hair. She’d turn around to give him complete access, and found it somewhat nostalgic having someone braid her hair again. Rigel was gentle, but fast with experience. She hadn’t noticed he was done until she heard him clap his hands (which frankly, startled her). ”Oh… that was fast…!” The siren gently swept the braid over her shoulder, a soft smile still on her face, ”Anything you do would be perfect, wouldn’t it?”

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ Rigel || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $980.00
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Nostalgic / Happier || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Night Gown and a Sweater
ooc - - -

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

yo punny nut

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:10 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

(ooc: Don't worry about it User Image )
User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie looked over at the increasing amount of people and then back at Skye as she nodded and agreed before picking up her bag. "A-Alright then.." He replied as he started as he started to walking to the more secluded area that was away from the crowd. He wasn't really sure what to say to the girl because of how uncomfortable he was. He really didn't expect such a situation at all, so he looked over at his wolves who in return looked at him with expectantly with their tails wagging. He couldn't help but sigh as he looked away from them and over at Skye once again as they arrived at the more secluded area, keeping a bit of distance from her. "U-Umm, i-is this better?" He asked her curiously as he sat himself down in the sand and his wolves laying down nearby.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye placed her purse on her shoulder then followed behind Arthur as he went over to the more secluded area of the beach. Looking around, she then looked over at him and smiled softly before nodding her head a little. "Yes it is much better... I'm not very good with large crowds of people.." She admitted a bit shyly before she sat down on the sand a comfortable distance from him. Drawing a few lines in the sand, she then looked at Arthur again. "So how long have you been living on the island? I've only been here for about a couple weeks."

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:41 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie nodded a bit, "I-I see, I.. I can u-understand h-how you feel.." He replied as he watched her sit down and draw a bit in the sand. He tilted his head a bit at her question about how long he had been on the island. "Ah.. well, I-I've been h-here for a f-few months now... b-but I h-haven't really m-made any friends h-here.." He replied with a bit of a sad tone. "I-I'm a b-bit bad when i-it comes to b-being social w-with people..." He added with a light laugh as he scratched his head a bit and looked down towards the sand in front of him. He was glad he could at least chat with someone without it having to do with his job as Instructor at Fiddle's Gym. "H-How's the city t-treating you t-though?" He asked as he looked back at her with a kind smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the male and tilted her head a little bit before smiling softly. It was nice to see that other people had personalities similar to hers. Looking at him curiously, she then gave a small nod when he mentioned not making many friends. "I haven't had any luck making any friends either." She told him before she gave a small smile. "The city has been pretty nice. I'm still searching for a job, but I'm sure I will find something soon enough." She said as she drew some more lines in the sand before looking at the male again.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:14 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

"I-I see... W-Well... u-umm.." Artie replied with his noticeable stutter as he seemed to want say something, but was unsure if he should. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a few breaths to calm himself down before taking one more deep breath to resolve himself as he opened his eyes and looked at her again. "U-Umm... do you want to be my friend?" He asked as he looked her in the eyes. The boy's wolves were watching with an amused gaze, happy with the courage their master was showing right now that he always couldn't muster, it truly showed his seriousness in wanting to overcome his fear.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at Arthur and a tilted her head to the side a little bit before she gave him a smile. "Really?" She said as he asked if she wanted to be his friend the young woman would then nod her head. "Sure. I'll be your friend." She said as she looked over at him before she stretched her legs out in front of her.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc Sorry it's short again

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 pm

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.

Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

○I'm feeling very Rigel (idkidkidk)
●I'm speaking to Zara at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.

He’d hold his hands up in surrender when she’d shoo him away, and he’d appear just a little fearful. He wouldn’t mind if she re-eeeee-ally wanted to hit him, but knowing she wouldn’t, his shoulders relaxed ever so slightly. He didn’t say anything wrong, though. She was indeed crying despite how she claimed she wouldn’t shed a tear. Then again, emotions weren’t exactly something controllable, that he understood quite well.

She’d seem a little happier when she spoke of hair, of the flowers they would use as accessories. Her smile only confirmed his assumptions. He was glad she didn’t seem as gloomy as she did before, and by doing her hair, he could, too, feel the tension leaving his shoulders. His mood lifted, and when she seemed surprised at his work of art, it made him feel even more cheerful than he already is. The moment his fingers left her hair, his previous idiocy would return, as if the seriousness he held moments earlier had never existed at all. She complimented his work, and he’d rest his hands upon his waist as his chest would puff ever so slightly. He took pride in his job. It wasn’t hard to tell at all. ”Of course! People get impatient if you’re slow, y’know!” he answered. That was what he observed in the salon when he was still a young apprentice. Rigel still had much to learn, still a lot of polishing that could be done. ”It’s not perfect yet- but I’m striving for that!” and he would scratch his cheeks, wondering just how much longer it would take him to be on par with the hair stylist that took him under his wing.

Silence dawned upon them once more, and his gaze would eventually trail down to her body, to which he would appear just a little confused at her appearance. That’s something quite short. ”Aren’t you cold in.. that? I know I would be!” and to be honest, he already is. The gentle breeze that blew against wasn’t helping at all. He would appreciate the wind, but with wet pants? He’d rather not.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: sorry for being so slow- assignments are killing me-

tol n floofy

Name

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:16 am

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling tired.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white tank top and a jacket!.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.

When she’d stick her tongue out, his response was immediate. His hands darted towards her face, grabbing her tongue between his index finger and thumb. He’s hand enough of that tongue sticking of hers, abd honestly, despite it being kess than sanitary, it felt good to get back at her for that. He’d let go eventually, knowing just how painful it is with the many times he had done so to his younger sibling, Rigel. ”And what makes you so sure about that?” he asked. Then again, the most creative people were usually mad. Perhaps he really should have told her he was coming today. It was such a shame they couldn’t speak through a phone call. She couldn’t speak, and he couldn’t hear the slightest sound at all. ”Then I’ll reply next time. You’re so troublesome.” he crossed his arms and huffed. Next time? Will there even be a next time? The young man frowned, but he didn’t dislike the thought all that much. Hanging out with someone was something new for him. A pleasant kind of new.

His gaze would shift towards her. Had she always dressed in this sort of manner? would it be considered goth? He couldn’t tell the colours but judging by the shade, he supposed not. It was lighter in colour, much like the clothes his younger sister had. ”You remind me of a child. Do you always dress this way?” he asked, and though it may sound harsh, he usually means no harm at all.

”It would be such a shame if it’d rain.”

The sun stung his eyes, and normally, he would either put on his contacts, or simply throw on his shades, but today, he left it back home. Everything appeared a little brighter than usual. His vision never worked well under lights, and eventually his eyes would take a shift in its appearance. It turned elliptical, alike those of a reptile. He could tell it changed, given how his vision seemed to have dimmed quite a little. She would pass him a handkerchief, and he would seem surprised over how worried she looked. ”I’m alright. I just don’t see well in bright places, that’s all.” his gaze shifted to the handkerchief in her hand, and he would reach for it, taking in the stitches on the side and the soft fabric it was made of. He would use her handkerchief to wipe his tears off after realizing his leather gloves weren’t exactly water absorbant. He paused, noticing the sweet scent it carried. What is that? Was it perfume? Or was it the detergent she used to wash it? ”Thank you-” he lowered his hands, and his cheeks would have a light pink hue to it. ”It-.. smells nice, your handkerchief- it has a sweet scent-” and he would eventually look away. It felt a little embarrassing, and he would once again be reminded of the moment their faces were merely inches apart from one another. It smelled almost similar to her scent back then.

Stop. Stop thinking.

He was glad that the conversation steered away from something so embarrassing, but when she would insist that he take the chocolates she made, he’d appear rather troubled. Why did she make him chocolates? Did he do anything? He doesn’t eat desserts to begin with, what was he supposed to do with them? ”..why?” he would ask. Is this some sort of joke? A kind of trick? Did she put something in those chocolates? He supposed not. She was too kind to do so, and may the lord curse him for thinking in such a way. However, at the end of the day, he wouldn’t change his mind. It would be better to give it to someone else than to waste it on someone like him. ”I said it’s alright. I hate chocolates.” he answered, and once more, his words would sound harsh despite meaning no harm at all.

His eyes scanned the area, noticing the crowd that had begun to gather upon the beach. Young couples, friends, some had bouquets of flowers in their hands, and among the crowd, his eyes would narrow at an ever so familiar figure. A tall man with navy blue locks and an eyepatch. Rigel? What is he doing here with another woman? He could only assume he was putting roses into the ocean again. He’s been doing so everytime there was a romantic event, or when it was Aria’s birthday. He was still mourning her death, of course, why hasn’t Camil noticed? ”Hey.. What day is it today? Am I.. forgetting something important?”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I'm sorry for being so slow- assignments are killing me ughhhhh

AND I CAN'T TAKE BEING SO MEAN TO CORALYN UXJCMCJKS THAN POOR BBY ROFLLL

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

A quick gasp escaped her lips, she looked startled when he grabbed her tongue, something she never expected him to do and rather painful too. She would eventually back up, covering her mouth with her hands so he couldn't attempt to again. "I just know." she signed, keeping her distance just in case he wouldn't attempt to do something similar again. Looking back at him when he mentioned he'd reply again, the end of his statement made her feel like she was forcing him to meet her. She hoped it wasn't the case. "Sorry.." she signed lightly, rubbing the back of her head.

Looking back at him when he would notice her, she would tilt her head, waiting for him to speak up. She would look surprised from what he said, almost like he stabbed her heart with an arrow from what he said, although she did try to bring up a smile - which looked a lot like she was trying- and it wasn't exactly working out the way she wanted to. "Is...Is that a bad thing?" she asked, posing his question with another question. What could be more upsetting than being called a child by the person one was interested in? Probably what seemed like he wasn't very pleased by her apparel.

"It would indeed..." she would sign, almost looking like a depressing cloud herself now.

With her eyes cast back up on him, trying to look past the negatives of the day, wanting to focus on the more important things, she would notice his pupils shift and look amused by that. She didn't know he could do such a thing. It looked very amusing although, it might be awkward if she pointed it out. "I'm sorry I called you out here..." she said, lowering her gaze a little, looking guilty from that. She looked back, noticing how his cheeks seemed flushed, was he feeling alright? "You're welcome." she smiled, maybe this day wasn't so bad after all. "Um yes, my perfume seems to rub off on most of my things... I didn't use it though!" she quickly added, not wanting him to think she gave him her used handkerchief, that would just be unhygienic and unappealing.

Coralyn's features looked a little troubled when she noticed him now, her fingers gripped tighter on the truffle bag as she lowered it lightly, her hand growing tired of holding it and her being convinced that he wasn't intending on accepting them from her. Lowering her gaze, looking rather guilty again, she just wanted to bury herself in a pit now and not come out until he was gone. Idiot... She thought to herself, unable to look back at him this time. Sorry.." she stated. The feelings were enough to trigger her waterworks but it wasn't his fault if he didn't like chocolates, she should have thought so. But she didn't know what to do with them, she felt much like she failed at this point and just..sad. "I shouldn't be forcing you if you don't like them." she added, tugging her lips back to a smile, looking away and back towards the ocean.

Why didn't she want to look back at him? Guilt maybe, anger, frustration, what ever it was, she couldn't even hurt him if he wanted to, she could barely hurt a fly. She might even apologize to it if she did but she was trying to not make her change unnoticeable. Taking this moment to try and shift her mind from him to the lovely view before them, she slipped her shoes off so she could sit down on the deck, setting the bags by her and exhaled lightly to herself. You can't force him, stop acting like a child. she thought to herself, trying to convince herself not to let her involuntary reaction - her tears - just seep out without any warning and make it seem like she was a big cry baby. Snapping out of her thought when he spoke, she shook her head lightly, avoiding matching gazes with him while she did. "I don't suppose." she said, not wanting to tell him the truth obviously as it would just make it awkward if he realized what day it was and the chocolates.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Meh || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Brown like chocolate
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: Don't worry about it, I understand :3

TT u TT IT'S OKAY SHE CAN HANDLE IT! maybe. emotion_awesome

yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Excitable. Rigel was very excitable. It was contagious. Zara would look up at him, her face made up with amusement, and a small smile that trembled from her trying her best not to laugh. He was acting normal… enough… his normal at least. His gestures and body language displayed his pride and general enthusiasm – which Zara admittedly admired. It was… cute.

How many times has she called him that already?

”Suppose you’re right… people can be impatient…” She’d repeat with a nod, entertaining him and his contentment. The siren would still twirl the end of the braid around her pointer finger, sincerely liking the braid despite its simplicity. It was much better than what she would’ve done. Then silence fell between them again. It wasn’t as downhearted as before, which Zara was glad. But she’d rather him keep talking, even if it went on forever. It kept her distracted long enough to forget what was once troubling her. And as if he read her mind, he spoke up, breaking the silence once more.

”Uh…” The blonde shifted on her feet for a second, looking down at what she was wearing, ”It’s chilly but… tolerable.” She’d shrug, running her fingers along the hem of the satin night gown. Guess she was too far off in thoughts to consider it. Even now after Rigel pointed it out, Zara could feel the slight chill in the air, she brushed off the cold. ”Better than how it was months before. It was freezing!” She whined, shuddering to the memory.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ Rigel || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $980.00
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Somewhat Amused || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Night Gown and a Sweater
ooc It's fine! I've been caught up in work anyways sweatdrop

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

yo punny nut

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling tired.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white tank top and a jacket!.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.

She just knows? Camil shook his head, finding it a little funny. Perhaps she was right. Everyone was mad. Crazy mad. She would apologize for some strange reason that Camil could not understand and he would appear confused as he gazed at her. Sorry? What for? He shook his head, ”What are you apologizing for?” he asked. Women were so confusing. People in general were confusing.

And once more, her expression took a turn, almost as if she was shocked, hurt even. Did he say something wrong? Is it bad to remind someone of a child? Camil meant no harm really, he just spoke what he honestly thought of her clothing choices. ”Its not-” countered the young man almost immediately. ”Y-you just remind me of my younger sibling, that’s all. She likes floral prints, too and y-you wore floral prints the other day-” he scratched his cheek, looking away sheepishly. Did she not like being called a child? Then again, who did? Camil shiftes his gaze to the ground, and he’d heave a small sigh. Maybe he should start reconsidering his choice of words. It seems, he’s prone to hurting people more than the thought. ”Sorry- I don’t mean anything bad- I just don’t know how to phrase my words correctly- and y-you look nice..” answered the young man as he finally allowed his gaze to flick in her direction. It felt embarrassing admitting such things, perhaps, he just shouldn’t have spoken at all. Camil frowned, and he’d sit himself down upon the deck, gazing at the crowd that had started to gather.

She was upset, and it honestly wasn’t hard to tell at all. He didn’t know what to do, what to say. This wasn’t something he had to deal with, it was all too new to him.

”No.. It’s alright. I like the beach. It’s.. calming.” countered the young man as he noticed just how she appeared even more guilty than she had been earlier. She shouldn’t be. She didn’t do anything wrong. However, it seems, her attention was directed towards the handkerchief she had given him earlier, and she would appear a little more cheerful than before, though when she quickly reassured him that it hasn’t been used, he would chuckle ever so slightly. This strange girl. It had started to rub off on him, too. Her strangeness. Or perhaps he was as mad as she was, perhaps that was why he had been able to talk to her. ”I wouldn’t have known if you’ve used it either way.” answered the young man, though he had only spoken in a rather halfhearted manner. He knows she wouldn’t be that bad of a person, perhaps unless she holds a grudge against him.

And once more, the girl would find herself in a pit, and the tension would return. Why is she so persistent to have him accept the chocolates? Camil heaved a small sigh when she apologized, and he would feel just a tinge of pain when she avoided his gaze. It felt unpleasant. He didn’t like people avoiding him, but who was he to blame? He was the one who brought this tension upon them. She was sad, and the negative emotions would slowly rub off on him. The man who was slowly opening up, would once again return to his shell. He fell silent, and he’d direct his gaze elsewhere. She would claim that he wasn’t missing out on anything important, but something felt off. There was no reason for Rigel to dump flowers into the ocean for no apparent reason at all. It wasn’t Aria’s birthday, and with all the couples about, he could only assume it was ”..Valentine’s Day.” he buried his face into his hands and frowned, feeling the frustration when realization would dawn upon him. He never bothered with such events, that was why it never crossed his mind that today was Valentine’s. It wasn’t the first time this had happened. Is that why people called him a cold person? ”Is that why you gave me chocolates?” he asked, eventually directing his gaze towards her. Friendship chocolates, romantic chocolates or what not. He simply hated desserts in general, but she seemed so.. Worked up. So depressed.

He reached forth, taking the truffle bag from her hand and parting it open. He supposed a little wouldn’t hurt. Just a little. He’d pop a truffle into his mouth, and he still wouldn’t fancy the sweetness of the chocolate. He was fine with dark chocolate, never the others. However, despite so, Camil popped another one into his mouth, and another one. One followed after the other. It was so sweet, and Camil would cringe, though eventually, he finished it either way. ”..sweet. They’re sweet-..” answered Camil as he started to feel funny in his stomach. But he supposed he did the right thing. He didn’t want to hurt her feelings, not when she went to such an extent. It was frustrating, but it was nothing too untolarable, at least.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games