Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Amour1568

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Park tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Arabelle tab tab MONEY: $300 tab

• tab tab 🌸 "Alright come on you rascals back up. You're swarming the nice lady, sit, sit, there." Wincing as he pushed himself up, brushing off his pants where he'd skid into the ground. Feeling the sting in his knees, he didn't think he had scraped them up, just they were probably sore from impact. Looking at his hands, they were probably the worse for wear, seemed he skinned them on the ground. Pouting a little, sighing, "O-oh, I'm alright...thank you. I guess I just underestimated my control on the leashes, ah...well it's not terrible. Just some scratches." Smiling as the dogs nuzzled his hands and whined a little. Petting them, "Apology accepted you little devils. It's okay." Petting them knowing they felt bad.

tab tab 🌸 It was amazing how animal instinct was. How they could tell when something was wrong, someone injured, or sad, etc. "They must know something...I mean, that you must like animals right? Since they were so eager to say hi and get pets from a pretty young woman. O-oh...Um...I mean, not pretty...NO no not that you are pretty I just...I didn't mean to make it sound like anything other then a compliment...I'm not a creep." All flustered and blushing as he waved his hands a little frazzled, not meaning to sound like he was saying anything flirtatious. Truly just being nice, Kisari got so flustered talking with people always blurting something out silly. He had done that with Chester too. "I-I'm sorry...before I stick my foot further into my mouth...um, Hi...name's Kisari. I was just taking these rascals out for a walk. I work at the pet store." Explaining why he had so many dogs with him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:29 pm

x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:13 pm

-
OOC:

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Soleil Park
                                                              With: -
                                                              Age 23
                                                              Orientation: Gay, Single
                                                              Status: Jogging in the Park
                                                              Address: 1423 Doux

Zayid took a deep breath as he took a short break for a moment from his jog. For a moment he stood still and enjoyed the fresh air of the morning. At this hour the park was relatively quiet. Most sound would come from birds that were singing in the trees and bushes. Or they would be...were it not so dark and raining. For a moment the young man cast a look at the sky, his brow frowning into a worried expression. The weather had been rather unforgiving, at least in his opinion and it looked like it might start thundering again. A sigh escaped the parolee. Soleil didn't seem much like a paradise right now, but he did notice he was feeling well at home here by now.

His anxiety about people finding out about his past has lowered quite a bit, it would seem the Soleil Police Department had matters well in hand as he didn't see his ex gang members yet either, and guarded his personal information quite well. Zayid shook his head for a moment, shaking such thoughts from his mind for now. It was no use getting stuck in them. His life in Soleil actually looked about as normal as any other. He had a job, a friend, his house had truly become his home and he was about to know pretty much every corner of the island. Zayid even had his favorite haunts like the Smoothie Palace and of course the gym and with his friend Tony. The weeks of training were showing well by now as was his new diet which he kept pretty well to with the thanks of his neighbor/friend/trainer Tony.

At first it had seemed a little annoying sometimes if his friend got to his door once again to remind him about the diet, his schedule but of course Tony also visited as a friend. The man shrugged and looked around the park for a moment. There were very little people and almost no children. Because of the weather no doubt and to early. They were all getting ready for school and work. Speaking of, Zayid had to finish his jog as well. His work didn't start as early as most, but he still had a schedule to keep. The Arab did a quick few stretches before he set out on the second half of his jog, hoping to get home before the next thunder would errupt. Allowing himself to clear his mind and take in the bruatal side of nature as he jogged through it.

Profile: Zayid Amir

-

-

[color=#e65c00]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:27 pm

-
OOC: Figured he couldn't miss my other char Zayid jogging by him either lol. Here goes! This could be interesting.

User Image

Where: Soleil Park
                                                              With: A drow
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual
                                                              Status: Strolling through the park
                                                              Address: 1225 Pasadena

It was an unusual day to be out for Ayluin. Generally he tried to stay inside when it was as rainy as it was today. Not to mention the random thunderstorms that came around as well. But he also recognized the need to go out and get used to this new more rainy climate. It was why the elf was actually walking outside in the park, despite the light rain. He had heard distant rumbling earlier, but it seemed quiet for now. Ayluin had to admit, the air smelled much fresher and more crisp now it rained more often, less heavy as well compared to what he had dealt with since leaving his forest behind.

The young man took a deep breath with his eyes closed before opening them and looking up at the sky from under the rim of the hoodie he had pulled up against the rain. Since it wasn't good weather right now, the elf had decided that today was not the right time to wear his usual thin clothing. Instead he was wearing jeans and a black hoodie that had the image of a wolf and her cub on it. The jeans still wasn't something he was used to. It was tough and tight on several places, but the one selling him the jeans had mentioned it was a normal trait of the fabric.

Ayluin still preferred his looser and lighter outfits, but for now it would do. After his short moment of a gaze at the sky, the young man lowered his gaze again and continued walking. When a man passed close by him, his gaze was drawn to them. Ayluin stopped and turned to look at them. In the glimpse he caught from the man, they looked human, though they didn't seem from around here, nor like others he met so far. Deciding it didn't really matter, the elf continued his stroll through the park while keeping an eye on the clouds. One never knew when the thunder would return after all. Though Ayluin wasn't scared of thunder, he also didn't fancy being outside under a bunch of trees during one of the thunderstorms.

Once more his attention was grabbed by the sound of running and the elf turned a quarter way to see if it was the same man as earlier. To his surprise however he didn't see a human, but instead a drow running in the park. That was quite an unusual experience to Ayluin. Where he came from they generally kept to the Underground Cave systems and rarely came up and into view. A lot of mystery surrounded these drow and it was something that had always intrigued the runaway prince. He watched as they came closer and raised a hand a bit and waved a greeting. "Goodmorning." he said. The other man had passed him to quickly to greet, but he had seen this one come closer from a short distance.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

-

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 pm

Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Drizyrr Zaulyl

Was it a good idea for him to be out in this weather when he knew that he had practically no viable immune system, and had nearly died a month ago? Absolutely not. But he had always been a man of action, and no matter how bad off he had been, after a month of resting and following Ceres around, he was nearly stir-crazy. Besides, it was such a perfect day for him: it was so dark out that he only needed his sunglasses and a light covering, and for once it was cool enough that he didn't fear he would pass out from heat. Upon deciding that he would go mad if he stayed cooped up any longer, and that today was ideal for him, he had to figure out what he should do. A quick look at his form, and he knew that there definitely needed to be some improvements. He was still lithe and well-toned, but he could feel himself softening up a bit (probably Ceres's influence: the woman took such good care of him and made him feel so safe, he could feel himself slipping into a more domestic lifestyle.) His ex-wife's attack and the ease with which his daughter had found him told him that no matter how idyllic this universe was, he still needed to keep on his guard and his body well-honed; it would be an uphill battle, as frankly...he was old, and after being eviscerated multiple times, his body was in a constant state of degradation.

So here he was, jogging/walking in the rain on a beautiful dim morning. He wished it had been more running, having to borrow clothes from his fiancée was a little awkward, but arthritis and rain made for a painful combo and he had to take it slow for a little while. Ceres's clothes didn't exactly fit him right, though at least they were the same height, and for the life of him he couldn't understand why pants that were clearly pale blue had the word "pink" written on them?He had also borrowed a lightweight green long-sleeve shirt from her that sort of fit him in a few places, which meant it was probably supposed to be form-fitting. At least the shoes were his: supposedly cheap "sneakers" that had no stealth enhancements on them so he had no clue why they would be called such a thing.

Once he got to the park, he was finally ready to start actually jogging and not taking it easy like a corpse. However, he wasn't very far in when he heard someone call out in welcome. There was no one else around, so the person had to be talking to him, though why he wasn't sure: either the person did not know what a drow was, or he/she did and was attracted to that. He greatly preferred the former. He stopped and turned around to greet the person, "good morning. I'm surprised to see anyone else out..." The man had a hood eclipsing some of his features, but Drizyrr had noted the sonorous quality of his voice, the pale gray of his eyes, and even a shock of silver hair. He hoped it meant anything besides what he was thinking, but currently he was under the distinct impression that his past had come back to haunt him, and there before him stood a moon elf. An elf would have to know what he was, and likely would seek revenge. Drizyrr had two daggers on him: one poisoned and one not, but with only one arm these days, he was not sure how well he would fare in combat against a potentially martial foe.

"Long was the hour for the valiant knight that would ne'er be sick or slain
Lonely the bower in the candle light with neither kith nor kin
Storm clouds over the full moon raced, as he swung to the dapple grey
And man and horse to the westward faced on the eve of an All Saints' Day.

He's laid his hand on his hunting horn and with his dying breath
Has blown a blast to the blazing morn that would rouse the angel of death
High in the cusp of the starry night he heard his grey hawk mew
As out of the misty morning light his ghostly greyhounds flew.

Waillee waillee my noble lord who wakes me from my rest
There's none can heal the wounds of time that lie bloody on your breast"

Relationship: Engaged
      Mood: Trepidatious
          Pain: ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎
              Ooc: __
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:48 pm

-
OOC: Lol, love his way of thinking about sneakers xD

User Image

Where: At Home
                                                              With: A drow
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual
                                                              Address: 1225 Pasadena

Ayluin wasn't sure if the man would even stop to greet him back. Even for him not being out of the forest for that long yet, he knew that some people just didn't like to be greeted randomly. His casual friendliness had caused the elf multiple problems to be fair. Especially back in the city where he had been for a short while before coming to Soleil. People just didn't seem to want to be social at all there and his greetings were often met with a scowl or a wall of indifference. Yet it seemed that Soleil residents were a lot more friendly. He would be about to find out if the same was with this drow. Yet it would seem he was pondering over nothing as the male turned to him and reacted with a greeting, or started to at least.

Once they had turned around the elf could tell they were dressed quite funny, especially for how he always had seen drow before. Their preferred clothes always had seemed black or grey. Still it didn't take long for Ayluin to wonder why they had suddenly stopped mid sentence. Surely he wasn't a scary visage? Ayluin smiled a bit and, pushing away his worries, decided to talk as if nothing happened. "I am surprised too, but also to see someone like you here and like this. I have met drow before but they generally like to keep to the caves where I come from. It was hard enough to meet them even at moonlit nights even though they were more than welcome in our forest." he spoke freely. After all what was the harm in it? Besides, Ayluin didn't share the experiences between elves and drow how the other had.

They were even welcome to trade in Saela, which was the capital of the elves where he used to live and where his family held the throne. Not that the young man allowed thoughts about that distract him though. He had company, who knew for how long, and it would be rude if he allowed his mind to wander to far. To him they were really very mysterious and even though he had always loved to learn more about the Drow, their society and civilization was often shrouded in questions and rumors rather than facts. They were quite secretive. "Do you jog here often?" he asked curiously. It wasn't the first time the elf was in the park at this hour, but perhaps he had just missed them before.

Of course the other's appearance hadn't escaped Ayluin, they looked quite grizzled and clearly hadn't had the easiest life on account of an arm missing, but since he was quite properly raised to also deal with other lands and races, Ayluin wasn't about to ask about it. His more diplomatic upbringing was taking a front seat here. After all they just met and it might be a bad idea to ask them to much and to personal.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games