Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Sha bent down to help Greagus. Working in his fashion, he was soon able to heal the Warg. "You think you can travel?" The Wargs nodded and the pair come up beside Aidar.

He knew that Aidar wouldn't be happy to see him there, but frankly he didn't care. "Aidar, with all due respect, I'm not giving up this fight. You know nothing about who I am. I know how he fights, I've seen it before, hell i used the same methods myself. I appreciate your concern for my life, but my life is my own. It is all that I have left and I will do with it what I will and if I am to die in battle, then so be it. I will gladly accept it and anything less than a valiant death in battle is dishonorable to me. I am not afraid of dying or of death. If you truly respect me as you say you do, then I beseech you, DO NOT deny me this! Grant me this honor and your word that you will not interfere, and I will be satisfied."

"Respect?..."
*Aidar growls.*
"Honor!?... How dare you.... How DARE YOU!?"
*Aidar wheels about to face Sha. His fur bristling and his ears flat. His eyes wide with rage as they turn an eerie piercing blue ad seem to took right into his very core, his spirit, causing him to feel naked and unable to hide anything from him, as if he is actually scanning his mind, reading all his thoughts and memories, from his current life, and all the past ones he ever lived.*
"You are immortal!"
*He roars. his coherent speech becoming becoming more and more feral, and growl-like with every word. *
"The only death ye ave waitin for ye BE in battle! It dinnae ave to be noo! How dare ye demand this o me, how DARE YE DEMAND THA AH JUS LE YE STEAL ME PREY!"
*With his fangs bared and dripping saliva, Aidar snarls viciously at the Elf, looking like a savage wolf getting ready to pounce, to bite, and rend.*

*Sha then immediately hears a growl come from Zudhred as well and before he can even think, he realizes that he is now inexplicably off of Greagus and his being held in a choke hold by Zudhred. The shadowy jet-black Lycan is shorter than Sha, but the Elf's feet are out from under him with the knees bent and off the ground, leaving him at gravity's mercy as he his held. The Lycan does not squeeze, but instead lets the Elf's head just rest uncomfortably on top of the thumb and index finger of his left hand, and his grip is not as hard and metal-like as Aidar's, but cold as ice and how effortlessly he holds him and the bulge of his muscles indicate the formidable strength he has, giving Sha the the feeling that this Lycan just might be able to take him apart, as effortlessly as he would a roasted chicken. The Lycans menacing amber lupine eyes burn fiercely with malice. and Even Erinys looks on and scowls as if offended.*
"You you talk of respect and honor, and yet you do not seem to have either."
*Zudhred says calmly, his voice like a low but soft growl with his eyes and voice those of a cold blooded killer.*
"Tyrius is ours. This is our fight, our charge. We are this world's guardians. Our father, our mother... It was they who defeated him, and they who charged us with the task to protect this world from his return. He is a stain on our family's honor! Only through Tyrius's death by an Icewolf's hand will we EVER find redemption! I may not be ruled by instinct like my brother's half human offspring are, but telepathically watching over them for over two millennia I have come to understand their behavior and way of thinking, and you need to understand that when dealing with Icewolves today, it is not much different than dealing with regular wolves. Tyrius is our prey and to make such a demand of us, as you have just done, is no different then to demand that a pack of wolves give up their kill!"

*Greagus circles back behind Aidar and Zudhred and turns his head right to look back at Sha and snarls, his glaring eyes indicating that the Elf will now receive no help from him. He has offended his Alpha and now brought the wrath of the entire pack down on himself. Aidair lumbers over to Sha as he his held by Zudhred, his movement slow but captivatingly sub-human, like a beast moving in for the kill. Slowly, he his sharp and and glistening fangs come closer and closer to the Elf's face until they sink below his sight and all he can see are those haunting blue piercing eyes reaching deep down inside the Elf's spirit. She can feel the heat and moisture of his breath and hear the drip of his saliva. Then hear hears Aidar viciously say something.*
"NEVER GET BETWEEN WOLVES AND THEIR PREY!"
*And with a loud snarl and a swing of his right fist, The Burning Icewolf uppercuts Sha right in the diaphragm, forcing the breath out of him and knocking him out.*

*As the Burning Icewolf punches Sha in the gut, Zudhred releases the Elf's throat and brings his forearm down on him in a chop to the back of the neck, where his pine meats his skull, rattling his brain and ensuring the Elf's unconsciousness.*

*Aidar at first moves to stop Zudhred's blow but after seeing the position of his arm, he watches the Elf get struck and fall to the ground.*
"For a moment, Ah was thinkin tha Ah would ave tae stop ye fro killin im!"
*Aidar tells Zudhred.*

*Zudhred turns to the Burning Icewolf and smiles, exposing his fangs.*
"I could say the same about you."
*He answers. he then looks down at the Elf's unconscious body.*
He's a great warrior, strong and powerful with many centuries worth of experience in combat, at the least... It would be a waste to kill him."
*He then looks back up at the Burning Icewolf.*
"Admit it, Jarlson, you would have killed him, if I had not intervened...*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:35 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Sha then immediately hears a growl come from Zudhred as well and before he can even think, he realizes that he is now inexplicably off of Greagus and his being held in a choke hold by Zudhred. The the shadowy jet black Lycan is shorter than Sha, the Elf's feet are out from under him with the knees bent and off the ground, leaving him at gravity's mercy as he his held. The Lycan does not squeeze, but instead lats the Elf's head just rest uncomfortably on top of his thumb and index finger, and his grips not as hard and metal-like as Aidar's, but cold as ace and how effortlessly he holds him and the bulge of his muscles indicate the formidable strength he has, giving Sha the the feeling that this Lycan just might be able to take him apart, as effortlessly as he would a roasted chicken. The Lycans menacing amber lupine eyes burn fiercely with malice. and Even Erinys looks on and scowls as if offended.*
*Zudthred says calmly, his voice like a low but soft growl, his eyes and voice those of a cold blooded killer.*
"Tyrius ours. This is our fight, our charge. We are this world's guardians. Our father, our mother, it was they who defeated him, and they who charged us with the task to protect this world from his return. He is a stain on our families honor! Only through Tyrius death by an Icewolf's hand will we EVER find redemption! I may not be ruled by instinct and my brother's half human offspring are, but telepathically watching over them for over two millennia I have come to understand their behavior and way of thinking, and you need to understand that when dealing with Icewolves today, in not much different than dealing with a regular wolves. Tyrius is our prey and to such a demand of us, as you have just done, is no different then to demand that a pack of wolves give up their kill!"

*Greagus circles back behind Aidar and Zudhred and turns his head right to look back at Sha and snarls, his glaring eyes indicating that the Elf will now receive no help from him. He has offended his Alpha and now brought the wrath of the entire pack down on himself. Aidair lumbers over to Sha as he his held by Zudhred, his movement slow but captivatingly sub-human, like a beast moving in for the kill. Slowly, he his sharp and and glistening fangs come closer and closer to the Elf's face until they sink below his sight and all he can see are those haunting blue piercing eyes reaching deep down inside the Elf's spirit. She can feel the heat and moisture of his breath and hear the drip of his saliva. Then hear hears Aidar viciously say something.*
*And with a loud snarl and a swing of his right fist, The Burning Icewolf uppercuts Sha right in the diaphragm, forcing the breath out of him and knocking him out.*

*As the Burning Icewolf punches Sha in the gut, Zudhred releases the Elf's throat and brings his forearm down on him in a chop to the back of the neck, where his pine meats his skull, rattling his brain and ensuring the Elf's unconsciousness.*

*Aidar at first moves to stop Zudhred's blow but after seeing the position of his arm, he watches the Elf get struck and fall to the ground.*
*Aidar tells Zudhred.*

He's a great warrior, strong and powerful with many centuries worth of experience in combat, at the least... It would be a waste to kill him."

"No."
*Aidar says, turning his face from Zudhred and looking down at Sha.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:38 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Sha then immediately hears a growl come from Zudhred as well and before he can even think, he realizes that he is now inexplicably off of Greagus and his being held in a choke hold by Zudhred. The the shadowy jet black Lycan is shorter than Sha, the Elf's feet are out from under him with the knees bent and off the ground, leaving him at gravity's mercy as he his held. The Lycan does not squeeze, but instead lats the Elf's head just rest uncomfortably on top of his thumb and index finger, and his grips not as hard and metal-like as Aidar's, but cold as ace and how effortlessly he holds him and the bulge of his muscles indicate the formidable strength he has, giving Sha the the feeling that this Lycan just might be able to take him apart, as effortlessly as he would a roasted chicken. The Lycans menacing amber lupine eyes burn fiercely with malice. and Even Erinys looks on and scowls as if offended.*
*Zudthred says calmly, his voice like a low but soft growl, his eyes and voice those of a cold blooded killer.*
"Tyrius ours. This is our fight, our charge. We are this world's guardians. Our father, our mother, it was they who defeated him, and they who charged us with the task to protect this world from his return. He is a stain on our families honor! Only through Tyrius death by an Icewolf's hand will we EVER find redemption! I may not be ruled by instinct and my brother's half human offspring are, but telepathically watching over them for over two millennia I have come to understand their behavior and way of thinking, and you need to understand that when dealing with Icewolves today, in not much different than dealing with a regular wolves. Tyrius is our prey and to such a demand of us, as you have just done, is no different then to demand that a pack of wolves give up their kill!"

*Aidar tells Zudhred.*

"No."

*Zudhred counters.*
"I've seen that rage in your eyes, before you were about to pounce and kill."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:43 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Aidar tells Zudhred.*

"No."

"Don't lie to me, Jarlson."
*Zudhred counters.*

"Ah dinnae know!"
*Aidar says looking back up at Zudhred.*
"Ah was nae thinkin. Ah probably would o mauled im, but Ah would like tae think Ah would nae kill im... An even if ah had, Ah could have Angel bring im back tae life!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:48 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Aidar tells Zudhred.*

"No."

*Zudhred counters.*

"Ah dinnae know!"
"Ah was nae thinkin. Ah probably would o mauled im, but Ah would like tae think Ah would nae kill im... An even if ah had, Ah could have Angel bring im back tae life!"

*Zudhred stands straight and fulds his arms.
"Your even more of a killer than me."
*He says.*
"I would never kill so fine a warrior, not when there's always the chance I could fight them, again... Well, most warriors..."
*Zudhred then turns to look back at the battle to see Tyrius encased in ice.*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:58 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"No."

*Zudhred counters.*

"Ah dinnae know!"

*Zudhred stands straight and folds his arms.
*He says.*
"I would never kill so fine a warrior, not when there's always the chance I could fight them, again... Well, most warriors..."

*So... Noo tha ye be healed, ye wanna take another crack at im?*
*Aidar asks, turning to follow Zudhred's gaze.*
"! Whoops! Uh oh..."
*He gasps, as he now sees Raganrok with her flame now extinguished, bits of frost falling from her body, and realizes what they had just done.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"No."

*Zudhred counters.*

"Ah dinnae know!"

*He says.*

"! Whoops! Uh oh..."
*He gasps, as he now sees Raganrok with her flame now extinguished, bits of frost falling from her body, and realizes what they had just done.*

*Tyrius breaks out of his icey prison, hissing angrily. The sky dark thunderclouds then begin to form in the sky and the ground begins to tremble as he looks over at Aileen and Ragnarok and once again begins to burn with blue hellfire.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:33 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred counters.*

"Ah dinnae know!"

*He says.*

"! Whoops! Uh oh..."

*Tyrius breaks out of his icey prison, hissing angrily. The sky dark thunderclouds then begin to form in the sky and the ground begins to tremble as he looks over at Aileen and Ragnarok and once again begins to burn with blue hellfire.*
*poppong out of nowhere veronica pops in tyrius' view, she them proceeds to stretching as the eyes on her tail feathers seem to be rapidly looking in almost every direction.*
Rubilax: so...... We are seriously going to ignore what we read.....
Veronica: of course, i cant believe bukka when and got herself all corrupted like that. As hot as that is..... Bad ending 👎 (cool i can make emojis)  

VanessaXross

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"No."

*Zudhred counters.*

"Ah dinnae know!"

*He says.*

"! Whoops! Uh oh..."
* after reappearing, (from the previous post) she floats down behind Aidar* "so..... Burning Icewolf, what did I miss? Last I checked, Zudhred shows up and fights Tyrius and then all of a sudden we have some tar beast and..... "  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image
*More Zurg saucers suddenly appear. They appear by the hundreds, more than anybody can immediately count, and tracking the source of the immense energy output and explosions that has drawn their attention to be coming from Tyrius, they immediately open fire on him with their main guns, burning him down with their lasers.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:55 pm
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Ah dinnae know!"

*He says.*

"! Whoops! Uh oh..."
* after reappearing, (from the previous post) she floats down behind Aidar* "so..... Burning Icewolf, what did I miss? Last I checked, Zudhred shows up and fights Tyrius and then all of a sudden we have some tar beast and..... "
User Image
*More Zurg saucers suddenly appear. They appear by the hundreds, more than anybody can immediately count, and tracking the source of the immense energy output and explosions that has drawn their attention to be coming from Tyrius, they immediately open fire on him with their main guns, burning him down with their lasers.*

*Aidar is about to answer Veronica, when he notices the surrounding Zurg armada, and curses.*
"Awe, s#%t..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Ah dinnae know!"

*He says.*

"! Whoops! Uh oh..."
User Image

*Aidar is about to answer Veronica, when he notices the surrounding Zurg armada, and curses.*
"Awe, s#%t..."

*Zudhred looks around at all the enemy ships and then chuckles sinisterly as he generates a bonfire -like aura of pure ice-blue lunar energy around him.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:07 pm
shapelessevil
User Image

"Merciful Manwe..."
*Luminova gasps.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:21 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
User Image

"Merciful Manwe..."
*Luminova gasps.*

*The Shadow knight steps back and wrapping his cape with his left arm around Luminova, turns it into a protective wing and he holds her tight, as he calmly looks around,surveying the night sky, taking note of very flying saucer as he assesses the situation, trying to calculate a solution.*  

Cornelius Steele

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 pm
shapelessevil
User Image

*Transforming his cape into wings attached to his wrists and wrapping them about himself, Tyrius ducks his head down, to shield himself from the energy of the saucer's lasers which explodes around hims and builds up and spreads out in all directions, to form into a massive dome of green plasma, almost as big as the G-Labs facility.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games