Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:35 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[wow, we're not running on the same clock here, so to speak.]]
[[or i'm being ignored, either one, same end product though.]]

((You said you were just going to watch ;p ))
[[she wanted to make sure everything was,...final with Chiyo's back, and to appologize, in her own way, for underestimating Chou and Daisuke's abilites. she just wasn't going to interfere with the spell.]]

((Well, she's still sitting on the bed if you want to check her out ;p ))
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:38 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji finished getting Chiyo's clothes dry and then folded them up nicely. "There we go. Hang on a bit Shin, I'll give in her clothes."

Kenji walked in, and when he opened the door.... he was not prepared for what he saw. He saw Chiyo... naked, and it was the first time he saw a girl, or in Chiyo's case, a woman, naked.

With all this pressure gathering into his head, Kenji fell down hard with a big nose bleed.

Another walked in on her. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She shouted as she struggled to get the towel out from under her.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:38 pm

Chiyo has been HEALED!!
(Sabu's gonna have fun... mrgreen )
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:42 pm

Silly Genji
Chiyo has been HEALED!!

((Don't you know it xd ))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:44 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji finished getting Chiyo's clothes dry and then folded them up nicely. "There we go. Hang on a bit Shin, I'll give in her clothes."

Kenji walked in, and when he opened the door.... he was not prepared for what he saw. He saw Chiyo... naked, and it was the first time he saw a girl, or in Chiyo's case, a woman, naked.

With all this pressure gathering into his head, Kenji fell down hard with a big nose bleed.

Another walked in on her. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She shouted as she struggled to get the towel out from under her.
"Does choas always follow these two, or only when others are around?" Iris said as she picked up both Chou and Daisuke under one arm, her size and build betraying her true physical prowess. She walked over to Kenji, picked up the cloths and tossed them on the bed as she said, "I you have trouble with the pants, cause of,..inaction, just say something. She then picked Kenji up and guided him out of the room.

Iris layed Daisuke and Chou down on the floor with a sofa pillow under their head and made Kenji sit down and pinch his nose while she went to get some ice for his head......
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:45 pm

((plainswalker please edit last post for reasons of this))

Shin sees Kenji in the door way fall face first. He jumped up sorta to see this and was worried. He didn't know if Kenji was hurt or if he was hit by something unknown. He knew Kenji was a strong person, he would think it would take alot to take him down. Shin felt as though he was right about those two and gets up putting on his blind fold for something that could happen to him. He runs up and stands there near Kenji's body.

"Ok I knew it, you two are up to no good. What did you do to Kenji!?"

((now this is up to everyone, event A, Shin walks in and trips over Kenji's body and falls on Chiyo's....body. event B, Shin trips but than falls pulling on somehting near by...which was Chiyo's towel so Kenji and everyone gets and eye full part Deu, any takers? Will edit))

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:46 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Chiyo has been HEALED!!

((Don't you know it xd ))
[[you sick, sick,.. oh what the hell am i talking about! I thought the same thing you guys did. RoFl]]
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:48 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura clearly saw Masayuki searching for him.
Heheh, fool. Asakura rushed and threw a sweep-kick for Masayuki's legs, attempting to throw him of balance.

Masayuki felt the strike on his leg, so he switched all of his weight to his other leg and let him sweep it away. While in the air, he made to stomp down on Asakura's legs.
The 'stomp' made contact. The pressure pushed down on Asakura's leg. As Masayuki's foot was about to break through Asakura's bone, He turned to mud forceing Asakura to fall of balance.

Suprised by the sudden lack of a leg to stand on so to speak, Masayuki fell hard on his side. A replacement tech... He tried to stand, but slipped on the mud. He tried a second time and regained his stance. He had no idea where the b*****d had gotten to.
Asakura started a string of hand seals.
"Ikebana Ryuu, Ike no Ken (Flower arrangement style, Sword of Flowers." Asakura's voice said from quite a distance away.
A fist of leafs and vines arose from the ground and flew at a high speed aimed for Masayuki.

Masayuki heard the wind whistle from a direction. He turned that way and braced himself.
The fist hit him but the vines and flowers seemed to unmerge. The flowers sort of fell feebly as they hit him, leaving Masayuki unharmed and Asakura vunerable.

Found you! Masayuki said to himself. With all his fury he sent a powerful fist right toward where Asakura's chest should be located.
Asakura was smashed back, sent through a thick oak tree. The dark sky flickered...
"You're pissing me off!" Asakura yelled as he started a similar pattern of hand seals.
"Ikebana Ryuu, Ike no Ken," He yelled. " Katon, Honoo Konbo (Fire, plant mixing) !" The fist of vines, sent out of a tree burst into flames and made its way towards Masayuki again.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:48 pm

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

((now this is up to everyone, event A, Shin walks in and trips over Kenji's body and falls on Chiyo's....body. event B, Shin trips but than falls pulling on somehting near by...which was Chiyo's towel so Kenji and everyone gets and eye full part Deu, any takers? Will edit))
[[hey, for once, i got there first, even with the length of my post, so the problem has already been taken care of, can you please just humor me for once? neutral ]]
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:57 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

[[hey, for once, i got there first, even with the length of my post, so the problem has already been taken care of, can you please just humor me for once? neutral ]]

((Hey, enough alright?))

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:00 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

((Hey, enough alright?))
[[please don't turn this around so that it's my fault, he complains about everything i do.]]
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:00 pm

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Heheh, fool. Asakura rushed and threw a sweep-kick for Masayuki's legs, attempting to throw him of balance.

Masayuki felt the strike on his leg, so he switched all of his weight to his other leg and let him sweep it away. While in the air, he made to stomp down on Asakura's legs.
The 'stomp' made contact. The pressure pushed down on Asakura's leg. As Masayuki's foot was about to break through Asakura's bone, He turned to mud forceing Asakura to fall of balance.

Suprised by the sudden lack of a leg to stand on so to speak, Masayuki fell hard on his side. A replacement tech... He tried to stand, but slipped on the mud. He tried a second time and regained his stance. He had no idea where the b*****d had gotten to.
"Ikebana Ryuu, Ike no Ken (Flower arrangement style, Sword of Flowers." Asakura's voice said from quite a distance away.
A fist of leafs and vines arose from the ground and flew at a high speed aimed for Masayuki.

Masayuki heard the wind whistle from a direction. He turned that way and braced himself.
The fist hit him but the vines and flowers seemed to unmerge. The flowers sort of fell feebly as they hit him, leaving Masayuki unharmed and Asakura vunerable.

Found you! Masayuki said to himself. With all his fury he sent a powerful fist right toward where Asakura's chest should be located.
Asakura was smashed back, sent through a thick oak tree. The dark sky flickered...
"You're pissing me off!" Asakura yelled as he started a similar pattern of hand seals.
"Ikebana Ryuu, Ike no Ken," He yelled. " Katon, Honoo Konbo (Fire, plant mixing) !" The fist of vines, sent out of a tree burst into flames and made its way towards Masayuki again.

Masayuki dashed toward's Asakura's voice. In the dark he tripped over a boulder that was dislodged in the fight and he rolled along the grass until he jumped up to a standing position. Unbeknownst to him, he was now facing with his back toward his enemy.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:02 pm

Rio, Bakuryu and Reena all turned their heads when the darkness flickered, wondering what was happening. (from their seperate psotions of course.)
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:03 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Masayuki dashed toward's Asakura's voice. In the dark he tripped over a boulder that was dislodged in the fight and he rolled along the grass until he jumped up to a standing position. Unbeknownst to him, he was now facing with his back toward his enemy.
"Heheh..." Asakura said as he threw a kunai at Masayuki's back.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:08 pm

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Heheh..." Asakura said as he threw a kunai at Masayuki's back.

The kunai struck Masayuki squarely between the shoulderblades, sticking a good bit into his flesh. Blood flowed from the wound and he staggered forward. He then flexed his muscles and the kunai popped out. Spinning around, he caught the weapon and sent it hurling back in the direction it had come from.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games