Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:39 pm

Malequer's spirit form wandered the air, searching for his master Krad. He did not see her in many days, and wondered whether her plans for the prophecy had faded.
He found Lur's and Dark's bodies in the cave where him and Krad had left them. Quickly, he entered Lur's body and stood up, breathing in the scent of the environment around him. Malequer then began to walk towards the exit of the cave, feeling unsteady at first but then gainaing more control of Lur's body as time passed. Once outside, he sat down and stared off into the horizon, wondering whether he should continue Krad's evil deeds on his own, or await her return...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:47 pm

Ankur smiled, "I do roam a lot..next time you see him tell him hello and that I'm sorry for not staying in one spot.." she laughs lightly.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:57 pm

Tumorias nods,
"I shall.."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:41 pm

"Thank you.." Ankur said as Liren came in with a small cloud of green smoke. Liren coughed lightly and walked through the smoke, "I hate coming from the S.S...." she grumbled.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:14 pm

Tumorias watches Liren...
"Back so soon?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:31 am

Tharran awoke early the next morning, and found that Kalten was no where to be seen. In fact, he realized that nobody was about. He got up and ran to the entrance of the cave behind the waterfall, looking out to see if anyone was outside. It was hard to see for the sun had not come out yet, and he gave a great shiver.
Tharran felt greatly alone now, and he worried for his family and friends. The sound of the waterfall rang in his ears, and he grew immune to all other sounds.
Suddenly, somethingsprang at Tharran and he opened his mouth to signal a yelp of fright, but was knocked into the cave once more.
Panting, he got up and ran to on of the walls, exclaiming, 'Who are you!'.

'Calm down, little one' Almirrah said in her soft calm tone.

Tharran gave a sigh of relief. 'Almirrah.. why do you frighten me so?'

'I suppose its simply in my nature' she replied, grinning. 'Where are the others?' she then asked, her grin fading as she looked about, her vampiric vision aiding her only slightly for it was morning.

Tharran gave a shrug, and then, not knowing whether or not Almirrah noticed, replied, 'I am not sure'.

Almirrah nodded and then thought to herself quietly.

Tharran did not wish to disturb her, so he simply kept quiet. The sun began to rise slowly into its place in the sky, and Tharran was able to see better. He looked to Almirrah fascinated now of the fact that she hadnt changed after all these years. He had a sudden longing to become a vampire as well, for he wondered how the experience would be like.

Almirrah shot him a glance and shook her head slightly, as if pitying his thoughts.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:33 am

Lur's spirit travelled through the air, quickly racing against the wind towards the waterfall. He had left his mate, Dark, resting in a safe place for he knew she should regain her strength. Now, he decided to return back to his pups, and think of a way to overthrow Malequer and Krad.
He approached the waterfall, and did not slow his pace until he reached the entrance of the cave he had once lived in.
A barrier of memories shadowed him, and he remembered now the life he had with his family long ago, how pleasant and happy it was. The memories were even stronger now as his spirit entered the cave, and then they faded suddenly.
Lur looked about, seeing the pile of ashes was still there when he used to light a fire for his pups and mate. The cave was dark, and grew unfamiliar to him. The warm feeling of his family was gone, and he saw only two wolves were in the cave. He consentrated on them carefully, and recognized one immediately.
'Almirrah!' he shouted, leaping towards her, though she did not react. He knew it was her, for age did not affect her at all and she resembled the same wolf she had many moons ago. Lur walked around her, but saddened when he realized she was not able to see him. He knew he must be invisible to the naked eye, and felt drained of all hope.
Lur then looked towards the other wolf.
This wolf was a charcoal black, and he was a young adult. His ears were small and set drooping to the sides, and his eyes were yellow and narrowed, a sad and weary look portrayed within them. Lur peered into these eyes, and then his own eyes widened.
'Tharran! My son!' he exclaimed, amazed at how his son had grown over time. He looked him over, amused at how he resembled himself. Lur then nuzzled Tharran, though he knew Tharran wouldn't even notice he was there.

Almirrah stopped thinking for a moment, and consentrated on her surroundings. A strange feeling was in the air.

'What is it?' Tharran asked, looking at Almirrah, concerned. 'Is something wro-'

'Shh...' she said, silencing him suddenly. She closed her eyes and began to meditate..

Lur's spirit listened to this short conversation, and then he stepped towards Almirrah, knowing that she was trying to communicate with him somehow.
'Almirrah... It is Lur' he spoke.

Almirrah seemed to strain her eyes, as if she was having difficulty hearing.
'Who?'

'Lur, tis Lur. You remember me, do you not?'

'Ah yes! I cannot see you however, where is Dark?' she asked.

'She is resting, she has not awoken yet. I fear whether she would ever regain her strength again. Where is Kalten? And Angel? And my grandchildren as well, where are they?'

'I hold no information of Angel and her pups, though I do fear for Kalten. Where he is, I do not know. But he has changed, he is cursed, Lur, you should know. I do not wish to go on, though he is one of the werewolves now' she spoke, hoping Lur would not anger.

Lur was speechless, and did not reply to Almirrah's words. He looked to Tharran, and saw that he was looking towards Almirrah with even greater concern, though he could not hear the conversation.

'I know you seek to find the demons Krad and Malequer..' she continued.

Lur looked up when she mentioned these names.

'They are not far from here, to my knowlegde, Malequer continues to linger about this area. He seems to want to find Tharran, and Kalten. They are also assembling an army of some sort, and I fear the prophecy is growing ever stronger' she said to Lur.

'I will then look for them. Do not worry, I will return again.' he told Almirrah. Lur then looked back to Tharran. 'And tell my son of my comming. I will always be with him, he should know'.

Almirrah gave a nod, and replied 'Farewell then, I wish you luck'.

And with that, Lur's spirit left the cave.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:23 pm

Angello was wandering around looking for a companion. He dashed around playing with objects here and there. Angello found himself being silly and childish. He climbs a tree and decides to rest until something exciting comes to him.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:18 pm

Kaoru laughed as he ran through the forest, seeing a river a head of him he stopped and yelped as he fell in. Causing a huge splash, finding his way ou, Kaoru shook off and looked around, "Jin stopped following.." he puted and looked around with his bright red eyes. Sitting down he sighed, "Mean brother.." he mumbled and looked around for others to play with.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:32 pm

Angello ran over to Kaoru. "Hey there? You okay? I saw you fall in the water?" he said concerned.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:10 pm

Kaoru jumped and stood up, seeing Angello, "Yea..I'm fine." He smiles, "I just don't stop easily.." He added and looked at Angello with interest.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:49 pm

"Hello, I'm Angello and you are?" he asked smiling. "I'm kind of new around here. I am trying to get to know everyone I could possible." he smiling and wagging his tail.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:29 pm

Kaoru's long, fluffy white tail swayed lightly behind him, "Nice to meet you, I'm Kaoru.." He grinned. Then looking at Angello through bright red eyes, "Same here...my brother, sister, and I are still new around here as well....I'm still getting around to meeting everyone.." he laughed lightly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:52 am

"Yeah, same here." he nodz understanding. "Brothers and sisters huh. Their great to have at times. How old are you?" he smiled making conversation.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:39 pm

Kaoru nods and sits down, "They are ...when they aren't being mean.." he whispered the last part. Then looking up, "I'm five... what about you?" he asked in his usual child like voice.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games