Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purity Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:15 am
B-List Hunter
OMFG OROCHIMARU'S DEAD. I NOW DEEM SASUKE UN EMO!

nah hes still emo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:16 am
Purity Uchiha
B-List Hunter
OMFG OROCHIMARU'S DEAD. I NOW DEEM SASUKE UN EMO!

nah hes still emo

He is stil very emo emo  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

bleachell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:01 am
i have watched 2 naruto movies 100 epidsodes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:45 pm
i just need to watch the 3rd movie and i have catched up to everything
SPOILER ninja
what do u think the curse seal really is? i think it might be a disease, like AIDS, but it doesnt kill u.  

sandman189

Weavers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:01 pm
same, i need to watch that third movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:37 am
Hey, I was just kinda wondering... Does Naruto have a Bloodline trait?  

Instant Loser

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:29 pm
sandman189
i just need to watch the 3rd movie and i have catched up to everything
SPOILER ninja
what do u think the curse seal really is? i think it might be a disease, like AIDS, but it doesnt kill u.
Do you even know what AIDs is.

No Naruto dosnt have a blood line limit.

I cant wait till the next chapter. The search for Itachi begins. Ive seen a spoiler but it might not be true. Naruto and team is mobleizeing to finf Itachi too. exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:13 am
I've yet to watch any of the movies. Do they add anything to the story?  

Decemius

Mrs Boone

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:43 am
Movies don't usualy add anything to the anime or manga itself.. usualy. I personaly think the 3rd movie was a bored. =___=;; The only thing that kinda go me pumped was when (SPOILER) Naruto went Kuuybi. That s**t was ball'n... but I expected him to have red-orange-ish flames... but he didn't.. sad Kakashi's huge dragon like thing in the end was kinda cool.. but they made him seem weaker than usual.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:17 pm
Has anyone read the recent manga I think like ch. 360 or something like that where they have sasuke and his *posy*.  

VenezuelanNoble

hinaruto33

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:53 am
for the rest of the year the the manga will be published three volumes at a time  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:44 pm
I hope that Itachi doesn't die anytime soon. In the most recent chapter, he's right in front of Naruto, and Saskue is not too far behind.  

Shinto Sakura

beboptilyoudrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:18 pm
Shinto Sakura
I hope that Itachi doesn't die anytime soon. In the most recent chapter, he's right in front of Naruto, and Saskue is not too far behind.
I know how you feel. I'm pretty sure he's going to be fully blind soon though. I'm wondering if he's going to lay down his sword or what?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:00 pm
I don't exactly understand how the Myakugenou (how do you spell it?) works... Would someone please explain it? Spoiler coming up, I think: Does Naruto really die in the fourth movie (or there's another episode called, I think, Naruto Dies or something like that)?  

princessraven1335

MisaxJohan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:06 am
princessraven1335
I don't exactly understand how the Myakugenou (how do you spell it?) works... Would someone please explain it? Spoiler coming up, I think: Does Naruto really die in the fourth movie (or there's another episode called, I think, Naruto Dies or something like that)?

I don't think he would die in the movie...otherwise they wouldn't continue making the series....... neutral  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff