Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candors Mayhem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Candor is here, and blessed be all those that meet her, I mean me. Anyway I am a D&D freak, I play EQ2, and I get jiggy wid it... well, I would, but I suck at dancing... no no no no no, Candor never sucks at anything! Well, at least nothing she doesn't want to! I'm glad to meet you... hope to see you around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Well dang, I've been in this guild for a while. And hmmm, I just dont know which RP to join in. I want to use my plethora of characters but its always so hard to know which one to use. Well for now, I want to Hu'sano, a sly talking con man with certain mental abilitys. If anyone is in a rp and needs more people let me knows.  

geeet dunked on

Fubuko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:00 pm
Greetings, all, Meiintas here. I'm officially D&D obsessed and have way too many books on my laptop. Now please excuse me while I go cover up the hot tub and try to kill this mosquito. *CLAP* Curses, missed...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:04 pm
Hello everyone!!! Now that I have joined and this guild is enlightened with my presence we can all sigh a deep breath of relief and thank whatever we believe in that our lives our finally full of meaning! Hooray!!!

*what smells*

lol seriously, though... How is everybody?  

Arch_Seraphim

Shadow_ULT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:35 pm
ello Im shadow nice to meet all of you  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:47 pm
'Names Kekumi. Nice to meet you all ^^  

Kekumi

Zarkos Bloodlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:00 pm
YOH! Zarkos is around here. I hope to make a lot of RP to you guys and learn one or two things about it ^_^ I hope that my character is not one of a hell character, well i mean that my character can really can go RP or something -_- but well i'm here to learn ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:28 am
I'm Frostfyre
I'm 17
I'm a male
I'm taken
I love to RP
I'm a poet and (I hope) soon published Novelist
My favorite band is Pink Floyd
Favorite game is Dead Rising
Favorite Console is 360
Favorite Movie is The Crow
Favorite book is DragonLance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight

I'm a senior that makes mediocre grades and am editor of the school paper......

I also like Graphic design.  

Frostfyre

Warprinse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:54 am
Greetings all. I'm new to gaia. My friend got me hooked. I'm used to RPing on-line through rpol.net. I'm curious to find out how it works on gaia. if anyone has any hints, please let me know. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:29 am
Hiddy hi! Though I haven't been on gaia long I use to sit and watch as my friends rped on here, back in 2004. I just remembered Gaia as of lately and enjoying being someone else everyday irl. So I figured I could do the same on gaia!  

Kabu-Chan

Tiny Lover

11,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kiktamo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:50 pm
Hello all kiktamo here and pleased to be here smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:42 pm
Hello all. I'm Vy and have been a free form RPer for years. I've been playing with the idea of starting a RP on Gaia, but for now I think I will see about just being a player. I'm glad to be apart of this guild.  

Vy

Sparkly Hunter

Silver Chibi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:48 pm
Ok, well I've been in the guild a few days now, but I figured I should probably make a formal introduction for myself so.. Here goes.

Hello, guild! I am Silver Chibi. ^^ I was a part of Gaia long long ago and now I'm back. I'm still getting used to everything that is so different, but I'm happy I came back. I'm really glad I joined this guild, though. It's nice to have a lot of literate people to talk to and roleplay with. ^^ And it awesome to spread the knowledge to other new fledgling RPers. blaugh

So, that's my official hello to the guild! And to let you all know.. I'm here to stay! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:16 pm
Hello Everyone 3nodding .

It's a pleasure to meet you all! I'm a new member of this guild, but I'm an
experienced role player (or so I say xD). I look forward to meeting you all
and roleplaying with you guys whee . You can call me Zia, but my first
name is Fouzia (Pronounced: Fawziya). Feel free to talk to me anytime ^^.

Hugs & Tugs

~> PorcelainDollQueen <~  

PorcelainDollQueen

Jello Star

Marauding Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:41 pm
I think I posted in here a while ago, but I don't remember.So I'll have (possibly another 'have') at it.
;D

Alright, so people call me Jello. Other people call me Pandy, Jen, Lilah, Star or Rooroo. In all honesty, I really don't care what the hell you refer to me as, just so I know you're talking to me.
x]

I don't know how often I'll be around; I'm not very good with guilds, but I'll try and keep a mental note not to totally stray from this place. I've been part of the RPing community for a little over a year now, and have been told that I'm somewhere in between the levels of literate and advanced literate. From browsing about the subforums of this profoundly popular guild, I think my skills lean more towards advanced, but I'm not entirely sure. Either way, I'm looking forward to joining, participating in, and creating threads of all sorts once I get the gist of this place, and possibly make a few friends.
^_________________________________^

Now for the more personal stuff... I'm a fourteen year old sophomore in a suburban New York high school. I'm fairly close to NYC, though I only slightly have the infamous NYC accent. I have two younger brothers, a dog and two parents who aren't divorced. As far as music goes, I listen to rock, alternative, electro, punk, metal and all those other similar things. I'd name bands, but I'm more of a genre kinda chick.
:3

If I can think of anything else later on in the night, I'll crawl downstairs and add it just for those who are dying to know more about me. If not, well, talk to you somewhere else!
;D

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games