Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:29 pm
Shuicho and Branwen followed Zayra and Akeji from behind soon after. Shuicho lead the three to a open meadow where there were grazing buffalo. "Now everyone. We are down wind from the buffalo. We don't want them catching our scent. First we're going to observe them. Can either of you tell me why?" he glances over to them. Branwen listen to Shuicho begin lessons once they reached the open meadows. She looked around at the thousands of buffalo. "Wow. . ." she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:46 pm
Zayra and Akeji thought for a moment. "Well, we want to pick out the weakest one to attack." Akeji stated. Zayra added, "We want to be down wind of them so that they dont smell us and get frightened." She said softly. "He just said that, weren't you listening?" Akeji asked Zayra. "S-sorry."  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:57 am
Branwen places a paw upon Akeji's shoulder. "It's okay Akeji. I am sure she was listening. She just repeat an important fact of the hunt. We must stay down wind especially with buffalo. They like to talk to eachother and help eachother. Imagine all of them seeing us. They'll all come toward to drive us away. They'll even send their best swiftest." she says.

"Your mothers right. Remember we're here to make mistakes. Zayra pay just a little more attention. Okay, sweetie." she smiled nuzzling her. "Hmmm, since winter's here. We don't got any youngsters to hunt. So we're looking for a older or alone buffalo." he said seaching. He watches them survey the herd for one. . .already spotting one.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:11 pm
"okay every one get ready"*shuicho said as he focused on the buffalo*"we'll charge him on my count"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:46 pm
Branwen was focused upon the exact buffalo the two surveyed for Akeji and Zayra. Branwen points at the buffalo showing Akeji and Zayra. "Now focus both of you. This buffalo is our prey. Survival is important and hooved animals bring life. Get ready for Shuicho's call." she became focus. Her ears alert, eyes upon the buffalo, and feet ready to sprint. "I'll run behind with whoever falls behind during the attack." she said to Shuicho. Shuicho nodds and waits a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:29 am
Akeji looks to Shuicho and nods, waiting fo him to give some kinda of signal to charge the buffalo. He'd never attacked something this large before, though he's had plenty of experience with smaller animals. Akeji was confident that He and his family could take one down easily, however.  

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:02 am
Although she felt unsure about her strength when it came to this she put her faith in her father and mother and knew she'd give it her all. She got in an ready postion ready to pounce as soon as her father gave her the signal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:36 am
Shuicho watched his family and the buffalo. "Their's a elderly one coming a bit our way. Okay, ready everyone. Zayra stay close to either me or mom. Here's the count. . . 1. . .2. . .3. . .let's go!" he shouted darting off.

Everyone took off suprising the whole herd to move in a seperate direction than their prey target. Their elderly prey was bewilderd, upset, and confused. Shuicho and Branwen circled the beast making him dizzy and very confused so he didn't attack with persis targets at anybody. Zayra followed closely behind Shuicho. "Akeji attack with me!" she shouted. Branwen leaped into the air with Akeji. Akeji got a good leap upon the buffalo biting down upon it's hind and away from it's hooves. Branwen leaped it's hump and began biting down at it's shoulders. Shuicho and Zayra continued to circle waiting to launch themselves and join the kill. Once Branwen and Akeji did what they could they leaped off with out scratches. "Okay you two. Your turn. We'll keep him busy. Go!" she growled.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:33 pm
Akeji watched as the elderly buffalo span confusedly. He watched as it bled, and felt a pang of what he thought to be guilt. He knew the buffalo was in pain, and started to get sick at how long this was lasting. Ake turned to Shuicho, than to Zayra, and screamed, "Well??! Finish it!!!" He was tempted to leap for the buffalo's neck himself, hoping to put it out of its misery. Akeji knew, deep inside of himself that he shouldn't be feeling sympathy for this animal- this prey. He knew that he'd have to do this many more times over, throughout his future.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:09 pm
Zayra looked at the buffalo and then at her mother and father. When Akeji screamed at them she couldn't hold in her revoltion. She turned around and ran the opposite direction back to camp. When she got there she vomited. She suddenly felt that she wasn't alone. She turned around with tears in her eyes and saw a black figure watching her from the shadows. "H-hello? Do I know you?" She asked still trembling from the attack. He looked familiar to her but she wasn't sure.

He decided that this was as good as a chance to get to know his daughter seeing as how she spotted him. He stepped out of the shadows folding his wings around him. "Zayra it's great to see you again." He said with a smile as he took a couple steps closer to her and reached his hand out and touched her fur.

"How do you know my name?" She asked still not clicking in her head that this is the man from her memories. She cringed to his touch but when he touched her she transformed into a beautiful little girl. She looked up at him. "Father?" She asked before fainting.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:25 pm
Shuicho looked over at Branwen and Akeji. "I'm going after her. You two will be okay? Right?" he said and than ran off. Branwen nodded and looked to Akeji. "You seem anxious to do it yourself son. Go ahead. Jump. Get his throat and I'll tackle him down. We've got him!" she encouraged with a smile. Akeji didn't hesitate and leap to the beast's throat hanging on for dear life as well. Branwen made promise of her job and tackle it to the ground. The animal fell and was lifeless. "Akeji, you did such a great job. It's too bad Zayra couldn't handle it. She'll get the hang of it. I'm so proud of you." she said nuzzling him. "It's pretty big. Although help me drag it to our den site." she smiled. Akeji grabbed a leg and they pulled it together.

Meanwhile Shuicho is making his way to the den. "Zayra honey? Where are you. Suddenly Shuicho found another beside her." he growled at the stranger. "Step aside!" he growled.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:25 pm
Akeji, dragging the buffalo back to their camp spot, started thinking to himself. 'That took too long, If we need to kill something for our own survival, than we shouldn't allow it to suffer... I don't blame Zayra for not being able to watch it bleed...' Even though he felt a little guilty for the buffalos pain, he was proud of himself, knowing that he was able to take down such a large beast. This was his first kill of this size.  

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:06 am
Zayra stood up on her human legs. She looked at Shuicho with a frightened look on her face. "F-father? W-what happened to me? Why am I like this?" She said looking down at herself. She looked over at the stranger. "What did you do to me?"

Damian looked over at her. "I did nothing. That is your second form. You are half demon. You will soon grow wings as well." He said. He looked at Shuicho. "Thank you for taking such good care of my daughter. I am Damian." He said with a low bow. "I have watched from the shadows her grow into a beautiful young lady."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:18 pm
Shuicho was shocked and suprised. "Nice to meet you Daimian." he said lifting a paw and smiled at Zayra. Although Shuicho was waiting for Branwen and Akeji to return.

Branwen walked with Akeji. I'm sorry Akeji. I know that seemed cruel and unfair for the baffalo. Although it was nessesary to show you how to attack him properyly. We can't have him at his raging stage now. I'd have to trampled pup's and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for not teaching you properly. My parents used younglings to teach us. Shuicho and I chose to use elderly or alone animals to help teach you. Someday. . .when you are teaching your children. You will understand. . .that there is no easy way to teach how to hunt and kill." she said with senserity but seriousness. "It is important for the both of you to learn the proper ways. It's important for your very survival in the future." she said. "That's our job as parents to the both of you." she nods.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:25 am
"Likewise." he said as he shook his paw. "I am very happy that Zayra has found a wonderful family. I would have taken her with me when her mother died but it would not have been safe for her since she had not fully realized her gift." He looked back at Zayra but spoke to Shuicho. "I've watched since she's came to be with you and your mate. I was highly amused when she first controled flames and then earth. She will make a great elementalist when she grows up."

Zayra just sat there with a confused look on her face as she examined her new body. She looked behind her and saw she still had her tail. "Cool, I still have my tail. What a relief." She said to herself. She looked at her hair. The tips were silver as if they were dipped in the silvery light of the moon. But the rest was as dark as a moonless night.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games