The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:47 pm
Zef stuck out his lower lip and pondered that for a second. "I dunno. Why, you thirsty?" He'd stuck his head back out of the burrow and peered up at Oliver.

"We can figure that out later, we might not stay for too long here. Come on." He gestured with his muzzle and then backed into the burrow again, waiting for Oliver to follow. He yipped his encouragement. "You coming or not?"

~~~

Eiwen caught a movement and snapped at it. He caught the rabbit mid-jump and cleanly snapped its spine. He felt the warm body go instantly limp and the foot twitched once in a spasm.

He grinned and trotted back triumphantly to toss the rabbit at the preoccupied pups. "Here, this'll keep ya from starving. Share."

He turned and left again to seek a larger meal that would satisfy his much larger appetite and fill the pups' stomachs while he was at it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm
Meena watched Eiwen leave she stood and trotted after him to see if he needed help. A big brute like him probably not but she liked to hbe in his company. Bnesides seeing the pups made her sad and envious for she wanted pups as well. She would wait for as long as Eiwen wanted to wait she was in heat but it was up to him to descide when he would mmount her.
"You need any help?" She smiled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 pm
Oliver looked over his shoulder apprehensively when the female wolf walked into their clearing. He yipped and bounded down the hole, shoving Zefal in from of him into the burrow. "Ah! Stranger danger!"

"Oof! Hey!" Zefal stumbled back underground and burst out laughing at Oliver's comment. "Stranger danger? Bwahaha!" He scooted past the russet colored pup and back out of the old burrow.

He caught sight of the female and sniffd the air, uncertain if she'd be a threat but saw that she knew Eiwen so she'd be okay. "It's fine, Eiwen knows who she is!" She smiled at Oliver who was peeking his snout back out of the hole under the big tree root.

Eiwen sighed and barked back at the pups again after seeing just how side tracked they'd already gotten. "Eat that rabbit!"

He saw Zef jump a little and knew they'd gotten the message. He nodded at a job done and then turned to his mate, nuzzling her affectionately. "Missed you, luv." He gave Meena a very explicit and heated look. He saw the desire in her eyes and could smell the scent of her rolling off heavily. He knew full well she was in heat but he couldn't exactly make a move with these two pups hanging off his every word. He sighed quite loudly.

{meanwhile}

Oliver yipped but crawled out of the burrow to poke at the rabbit carcass. "Bleh, how do we eat it?"

Zefal pounced on it and bit it but then let go. "Nyeh, I think we rip it up?" He squinted at it curiously and his tail wagged so much it threatened to topple him over. His stomach grumbled and he frowned at the dead bunny. "Hey, Eiwen how do we eat it?"

Eiwen heard this and shook his head, winding his way back to them. "Ugh, do I really have to?" He glanced at Meena and then ripped up the rabbit into smaller chunks, a leg here and a kidney there. The pups just looked up at him mistified and then sniffed the meat, still unsure of what to do. "...Fine then." He chewed up the hunks of meat and swallowed them down. Once he'd gotten down most of it he wrinkled his nose and waited for the pups to come up to him.

Zefal yipped and knew instantly what to do then, Vera had been doing this for him for ages now. He scampered up to Eiwen and nuzzled at the corner of his mouth, stimulating the big wolf to regurgitate the food. When Eiwen heaved and spat up the emulcified rabbit he gobbled it up and then gestured Oliver over to do the same thing.

Oliver looked on with a very puzzled expression and then walked up to Meena expectantly.

{Wah, huge post!!!}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:52 am
Ginger walked along the clearing path, nose to the air. She smelled food, being hungry for so long, he can smell it a mile away. She didn't know if the food was in a clearing or inside a den. She walked to place and sees pups eating food with adults right there. Hunger took over as she made a mad dash to the food, just a stream of red fur running to the food, growling, baring her teeth to all who were there. Even snapping at some of the other pups, and trying to snap at the adults who are there as well.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 pm
{ OMG, how many pups will there be before Eiwen loses it?! He's never gonna get his own puppies at this rate, lol. }

Eiwen's green eyes went wide and he jumped back as this new pup rushed into the clearing. He barked a warning, loud and sharp at the small, red-furred pup. "Hey, calm down you!"

Zefal yelped at the snapping ball of fur and batted his orange wings to flutter back a few feet before he just stood there, awestruck. The pup was about the same size as Oliver, smaller than he, himself was, but oober agressive.

"Yipes!" Oliver scrambled over himself and got a bite delivered to his tail as he was tripping and stumbling out of the little pup's way, he bounded behind Meena since that's who he was closest to at the time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 pm
Ginger looked to big wolf, Eiwen, even though he barked, hunger took control of Ginger's actions as she barked back baring her small teeth. She turns around to the food and starts eating it very fast. Growling to all whom come near her, snapping at them if they get too close. Ginger swings her tail in an aggressive manner as she eats, even though small, and very thin, showing more bone then anything, she still tries make herself tough to get food.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 pm
Zefal looked guilty that he'd gotten food before Oliver had even figured it out and now it didn't look like there'd be anymore for a while. He still held his wings out and around him almost as if they protect him if the little ball of fury turned on him next.

Oliver whimpered and peeked out from behind Meena's leg. "Who are you?" He asked the extremely hungry wolf pup that was even smaller than him and way thinner, she looked sickly even.

"Fine finish it then, doesn't look like there's any stopping you anyhow." He made a disgusted face at the regurgitated rabbit meat. "I need to hunt for more to feed the rest of us either way. Why don't you tell us your name though, little one? I'm Eiwen, the Gamma of this pack and this is my mate, Meena. That small pup is Oliver and the winged one is Zefal."

He watched her body language and growled again. "I advise you calm yourself or there won't be any more food for you." His emerald eyes narrowed threateningly but he wouldn't harm the pup, the promise of food should've been enough to quiet this one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 pm
Ginger stopped eating and faced the Gamma wolf and then Oliver and back to the Gamma, she whimpered with her ears back and tail in between her legs, she gets low to the ground. "My name is Ginger, and I'm sorry for growling but...the food, I smelled it and I was hungry, please let me have more food. I'll try to be less...umm...growly." She put her front paws over her muzzle to show to the Gamma that she wasn't going to snap or bite, at least out her her own conscious. Ginger continues to whimper.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:46 pm
{ Sorry for the lack of posting, I'm getting adjusted back on my college campus and homewrk comes first. I'd also like to let Free_E3_Spirit have a chance to reply as well... If she doesn't by tomorrow I will continue. }

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 pm
Meena sat back but avioded the pup behind her she growled when the new pup growled at her. Meena was very confused at all that had happened she wasn't really paying attention till the stink of getting bite on her lower right leg it didn't hurt but it was rather annoying. She looked downa dn behind her at Oliver and nudged him softly. "Don't be scared little one." She barked as comforting as she could manage. She was really distarcted and having all the pups around made her want some even more. She would though wait for Eiwen. He was bigger then her and more alpha in their Gamma status. She was wait for him. She didn't like being lower but she could deal with it because of him. She focused back on the conversation and comotion in front of her. Her eyes shifted between Ginger Zefal and Eiwen. She would also be looking at Oliver but he was behind her and that hurt her neck to keep looking bakc there at the little pup. Meena caught a scent but tried to ignore it but it smelled like her son Feros. She thought it was just her imagination form the fact of the scent being so faint.
(( YAY I posted ^.^))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 am
(It's all good, no worries.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:29 pm
Eiwen nodded at the pup and then stepped forward to nudge her with his nose. "You don't have to cower, Ginger. None of us are going to hurt you although you should probably appologize to Meena." He frowned at her and gestured to Meena with his snout.

Zefal let his wings slowly fall back to his sides and his feathers began to lay flat again. His ears were still back however and he looked a little overwhelmed, his gaze seemed to be stuck staring at an oddly, rabbit shaped rock. His stomach made a squelching noise as it tried to digest what little food he'd gotten into it. He shook himself and then looked up. He spotted Oliver and trotted over to him, nipping the end of his tail.

Oliver yelped as the n** spooked hm and he shot out from behing Meena and between Eiwen's legs. The big wolf seemed just the right height for him to hide under his long belly fur and feel safe. Some of the fur tckled his nose and he sneezed accidentally on Ginger. "Eep! I-I'm sorry! Don't eat me!" He flinched.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:06 am
Before Ginger could talk she was sneezed on, she looked to the other pup, Oliver, "I won't eat you, it's okay." Ginger looked up to Eiwen for approval on this action.

Ginger then looked to Meena and hung her head as her tail stayed low and her ears back, "I'm sorry Meena, I didn't mean to bite you." Ginger whimpered  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:47 pm
Meena laughed softly at Zefal and Oliver. She bowed her head to Ginger. "It's alright little one. I can understand why you were acting the way you did even if it was an overreaction." She smiled at the pup and straightened up to her full height.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:34 pm
Ginger wagged her tail a little and gave a smile. She then looked at the food, "May I eat some more?" She licked her chops once more.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff