Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:55 pm
A big welcome to new and old who posted. *gives out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:40 am
NAME: JiM
APPEARANCE: umm im a boy....
FAV. BANDS: Mudvayne, Slipknot, Cradle of Filth, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Gorgoroth, Dying Fetus and etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Ummm doing stupid things..
PERSONALITY: CRAZY!!! and stupid
PET PEEVES: meh to many
LIKES/DISLIKES: i hate the ppl that push you out of the way and walk up escalators....
REASON FOR JOINING:So patrick wouldnt stab me with a fork  

Allhaven

thun_der_kat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:43 am
yum, cookies!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:47 am
I should post here....
well i will then...

name: Louise (or god's nightmare)
appearence: well..err...nothing to say here
fav. bands: My chemical romance, Slipknot, Cradle of filth, Fall out boy, Green Day...and a load more....
hobbies/interests: reading people's body language (only thing i'm good at)
personality: quiet but also confident...wierd and random...
pet peeves: too many...
likes/dislikes:Can't be bothered to put likes...I dislike big pools of water (seas, oceans, lakes, rivers...)
reason for joining: well i liked the guild so decided to join...

Mrs. Rainbows`

kaeldrayamatenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:30 pm
lurichan
A big welcome to new and old who posted. *gives out cookie baskets*

Mmm...Yum! Cookies! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:10 pm
NAME: Sara
APPEARANCE: 5'3", brunette...what else is there to know.
FAV. BANDS: Hawthorn Heights, Fall Out Boy, System of A Down, From First To Last
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, blogging, reading, going on gaia
PERSONALITY: Intelligent, pessimistic, asocial at times but social-butterfly at others. Walking contradiction.
PET PEEVES: People who don't admit they are wrong, perfect people, wanting something you can't have, being so close but yet so far, and my friend Laurel's boyfriend, Chris.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: everything on hobbies, and Dislikes: stupid boys, preps, anything on "petpeeves", chris especially, guys who like girls for their bodies
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I've been labeled a "goth", "punk" and "emo kid". Emo kid is honestly the only thing I'm close two, because I'm an emotional wreck a lot, and I have can't-stop-wearing-hoodies-itis.  

crazeebeautiful

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:26 pm
Hey, welcome to the guild.
-hands out free cookies-
The actuall plot to the film, Friday, continues to elude me as of today, yet listening to it in the background of the home while on-line, still adds to the movies humor and random sounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:26 pm
NAME: Lasrach
APPEARANCE: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/Swing_both_ways/Beanie.jpg
I should be getting my nose pierced here in about three weeks.
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Flogging Molly, The 68 Eyes, Daft Punk, Frank Sinatra, Iron Maiden, Cradle of Filth, The Darkness, Jet, Poison, Rob Zombie, The Clash, The Unseen, The Misfits, Led Zepplin, The Rasmus, Mindless Self Indulgence, System of a Down
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Theatre in general. Muscials, plays, one acts, the whole thing. Writing when the inspiration hits me. I usually tend to write yaoi/yuri type things. Roleplaying is a favorite. At one time swing dancing was a favorite as well. Reading erotica, sci-fi, fantasy, romance and historicals.
PERSONALITY: Just enough bitter and just enough sweet. Some say I'm blunt, some say I'm too blunt, I call it being honest but I do respect others' opinions even if they rival with my own. I hate intolerance on all levels. I also dislike imaturity with a burning passion.
PET PEEVES: Stray hairs on clothing. Necklace clasps that are in the front. I can't stand saliva on my face, or bad endings to books.
REASON FOR JOINING: Needed a place to hang out and meet new people.

Lasrach

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:20 pm
NAME: " Amaya Metsuki "
APPEARANCE:Brownish-black hair, grey-green eyes, glasses.
FAV. BANDS biggrin isturbed, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, Korn.
SEXUALITY: Straight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I have lots of hobbies...
PERSONALITY: Angers easily, like a loose cannon when angered, depressed, constant moodswings, hates people.
PET PEEVES: People who are overly obsessed with their religion, those who try to make something you're not.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I dislike a lot of things, and I don't really like anything in particular.
REASON FOR JOINING: Thought it would be fun to join a goth guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:22 pm
Welccome to our newest members. I hope you enjoy the guild, and here *gives out cookie baskets* A snack while you browse the guild.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

yamekari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:48 pm
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park right now
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i write anything from novels to poems i also draw and act whee
PERSONALITY: rather changing really...
LIKES/DISLIKES: so i dislike silence and i like chocolate ^_^ and most other right side of the brain stuff :3
REASON FOR JOINING: you know i'm not quite sure yet, it seemed rather intresting for the most.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:26 am
Name: I'm One Disturbed Chick, but this is actually my mule account. So if my nickname doesn't make sense, it's because it corresponds with my main account.
Nickname: Ze
My main account: For in case you want to see/talk to me on my original account, it's Ze_Mole.
Appearance: How I really look: I have short blonde hair, changing colour eyes from any shade of blue to any shade of green, I'm pretty short at my full 5' 1", and I have about $3,000 worth of clothes from Hot Topic. Damn overpriced fools. T__T
How I would like to look: Short black hair, same colour eyes, about 5' 5", and same clothes. Basically, I want natural black/dark brown hair and to be taller. ^^;;
Favourite bands: I'll outline some favourites; if you want to know more, I have a lot more on my profile on Ze_Mole. Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Rammstein, Nine Inch Nails, Cherry Poppin' Daddies, and Rob Zombie.
Hobbies/Interests: I love to read-- my current book is Dreamcatcher by Stephen King [bad movie, fantastic book]. I write short stories, poetry, draw anime-like people, and sing all the freaking time. I've been told I should be on American Idol, [*shivers* I hate that show] but I try and be modest about my wonderful talent. Hehe, just kidding on that last part. I listen to music non-stop; music is my life, and without it, I would surely go insane. Not that I'm saying I'm sane now... ^^;;
Personality: I could be hard to get along with and say "Figure it out," but I'll help you a little more than that. I'm actually a pretty easy person to get along with. I'm very accepting of pretty much anything. I'm outgoing, and I love to laugh. So if you tell me funny jokes, I'll probably instantly like you. ^^ The rest you can figure out yourself when you talk to me.
Pet peeves: Homophobia, racists, really-overly-religious people who try to push their faith on me, squares who try to push their beliefs of drug myths on me, [noticing a pattern here?] people who PM me begging for gold, 1337-5p33k, txt tlk, anyone who doesn't use proper grammar and punctuation, and generally annoying people. Oh yeah, and crying babies.
Likes: Cats, bondage, vampires, rain, dancing in said rain, thunder/lightning, roses, blood, nice people, horror and comedy books, horror and comedy movies, music, my iPod, poetry, art, photography, British people, the German language, and calligraphy. There's a lot more, but my mind is, like usual, on vacation.
Dislikes: Pretty much everything in my pet peeves section. Plus people who are beautiful and complain about how "ugly" they are, same as before except they complain about being "fat," people who are suicidal to get attention, and overly-emo people.
Reason for joining: Because this guild is awesome. Why else? =^^=
Type of shampoo I use: Herbal Essence. *Flashes to that lame old commercial with the woman in the shower screaming "YES! YES!" from the Herbal Essence*
Song playing on iTunes right now: Lola by the Kinks

One [Disturbed] Chick

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:53 am
A big welcome and hello to our newest members. I hope you like the guild and enjoy your stay. *gives out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:08 am
I love the guild already. And thanks for the cookies. ^^ *Munches*  

One [Disturbed] Chick

yamekari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:04 am
mmm cookies :3
to one disterbed chick:i'vereading Dreamcatcher too  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games