Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:00 pm

"Okay," Cya said immediately. "Since you run so much faster, do you want to go by ground...and we'll follow you in the air?" She longed to stretch out her wings, for even a little bit.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:38 pm

"Sure, sure." Said Rachel, laughing as she took off in a full sprint.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:56 pm

This book cover illustrates what the transformation looks like. God - I used to love this series!

From the air Cya and Zane circled the clearing they'd stopped at, for a moment more, while Rachel ran away. Then, with a cry, they began to chase after her - thermals from the late afternoon sun supported their wings nicely, and they didn't have to perform any unsightly flaps.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:22 pm

< I never really got into that series, I was more of a.....crazy fantasy type book person>

Rachel turned her head, and watched as Cya and Zane followed her. They were fascinating creatures.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:37 pm

"Alright," Cya started, as she and Zane touched down on the ground, back in human form. "Where's the best place to ambush Karissa afterschool? It's five minutes to the bell. Zane and I don't want to wander around and accidentally bump into her, as opposed to on purpose, but you know what classes she takes right?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:07 pm

"She has Languages right now...but I'm not sure ambushing is the right idea, you saw how skittish she got when she bumped into you at lunch." Said Rachel, twiddling her thumbs nervously. Karissa wouldn't be happy with her if she did that.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:02 pm

"No victim of an intervention is ever happy about it," Cya explained impatiently. "And we're not going to confront her - or judge her - but don't you think she owes her friends an explanation? After dissappearing, and coming back so abruptly..." Cya was trying to work her persuasive magic on Rachel, Zane noted wryly. Well, he might be a pushover, but he was sure the vampire was more than a match for his love's charms.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:08 am

Arianna noticed that the others were back and plotting something. Luckily the class had gotten over with early and so she was able to sneak out through a door that was never used. Spotting Rachel, Cya and Zane she ran over to them, a feat she could now do after years of learning how to run in heels. "Hi guys. What were ya'll plottin' without me?" Arianna asked.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:45 am

"These two" Said Rachel, crossing her arms, "were plotting how to catch Karissa after class. But I stand by what I said before." The others looked at her curiously. "Karissa doesn't have to explain herself to anyone, if she wants to, thats just great for her, but I won't force it out of her. What she does is her business, so therefore its none of ours."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:49 am

"But it's also our jobs as her friends to stop her from doing something that she'll regret. For example, if your friend was to start doing illegal activities would you just sit aside and let it be or would you talk to them and say, 'yeah, this isn't good, you need to stop' and actually help them get through it?" Arianna said. "We need to help her, whether she wants it or not" she added.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:16 am

Rachel looked back at Arianna sceptically. "We don't have to do anything. Especially help her whether she wants it or not. Karissa makes her own decisions, and even if it weren't an accident, I'm not so sure it would bother me that much!" Said Rachel, almost yelling. Frowning, she started to walk away from the group. Clearly they were going to bother Karissa regardless of Rachel's opinion, and she wanted no part of it.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:49 am

"Rachel!" Arianna called, running to her and grabbing her arm gently. "I don't plan to totally annoy her, I just want to talk to her. And I think it should upset you, she's drinking from humans, Rachel, she's murdering innocent lives. Think about it as if it were your own family member who just got murdered by a vampire, wouldn't you want it to be stopped?" Arianna asked. "I don't want to fight with you Rachel but I also want to talk with Karissa" Arianna said.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:06 pm

"How do you know what happened Arianna, you're making totally unfounded assumptions. We know Karissa! She is our friend!. But we are not her parents!" Said Rachel, pulling her arm free. "I don't want to fight with you either, but Karissa will talk to me when she's ready. I'm just going to go home."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:22 pm

Cya and Zane watched after the two vampires nervously. "Did I just start that fight?" Cya asked, with a guilty expression. Zane squeezed her shoulder reassuringly, but didn't answer.

Karissa raised her head from its position on the desk, looked out the window, and sighed. How much longer could this class take?

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:50 pm

"We know because of her eyes Rachel. The facts are staring us right in the face and yet you are denying them! Yes, I know she's our friend and that's why I'm going to talk to her and help her stop" Arianna said.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games