Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:32 pm
Sira took the chance and aimed his katana once again at Itachi. He smirked as it stabbed his arm. Blood flowing from it. He pulled the katana out the flow increasing. 'Nothing fatal but it should take away his ability to form hand signs..' He thought noticing that Itachi's arm was limp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:02 pm
Reks skidded from the hit, seeing that Samehadah was unwrapped. He looked at his arm that had been hit, seeing deep scrapes in his flesh. He ran back towards Kisame, but when he swung his sword, Reks dissapeared and reapeared behind Kisame. When he went to kick him, he got hit by the handle of the sword, sending him skidding back again.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:45 am
Ai watched Kisame's movements and a half smile crossed her face. She charged at Kisame, throwing senbon at his shoulder of his sword weilding arm and kicked right above his hands.

Kisame saw both attacks and quickly raised Sadameha, only to have it kicked out of his hand by Ai and his shoulder stuck with needles. "Arh." He pulled out the senbon thorwing them to the ground and throwing multiple kunai at Ai and Reks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:26 am
Reks dodged the kunai and kicked Kisame in the head, giving a thumbs up to Ai for getting Samehada away from Kisame.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:03 pm
Fuyu woke up. She rubbed her head and looked around. Sasori was sitting in a chair in her room. " Well you finally woke up..." He said not looking up from playing with his hands. He looked at her from under the rim of his hat. He shot chakra strings at her and she screamed. "Well time to join the others I suppose..." He jumped off in the diretion of the others.

((ooc: I'm back!! >.>; well aleast for now...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:10 pm
Reks looked up at the sound of rustling leaves. Suddenly, Sasori and Fuyu apeared, Fuyu aparently being controlled by Sasori. "FUYU!" Reks yelled as he abandoned his fight to save Fuyu.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:12 pm
Fuyu cringed as she was forced to pull out a kunai and throw it at Reks. Her head and neck was searing in pain. Luckily Reks dodged the kunai and tried to help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Crap... Sasori has her... He thought as he ran towards them and jumped over Fuyu to get to Sasori. He pulled out shuriken and threw them at Sasori.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:37 pm
" You didn't think I was going to just let her go right?" Sasori smirked. "Reks! Go back to your battle!" Fuyu cringed as she realized Kisame was running after Reks. "It's okay! I'll be fi-" She was cut off by Sasori tightening his grip around Fuyus neck. " I didn't tell you to talk now did I?" He said using her as a human shield and blocking the shuriken with her body. She let out a scream as the shuriken stabbed into her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:47 pm
"Fuyu! Dammit!" Reks yelled, as he tugged at the strings attached to the shuriken back, pulling them out of Fuyu. "I'm not just going to leave you with this guy..." Reks flipped and kicked Sasori in the head, not giving him enough time to let him use Fuyu as a shield.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:06 am
((Sorry for not getting on in so long and not staying on long, it was cuz something was wrong with my comp and kept jacking up))
Ai threw senbon at the kunai that Kisame threw, knocking them off course making them hit a tree. She looked over at Sira and saw that he seemed to be doing good against Itachi, but then she quickly turned her attention back to Kisame. She drew her flute to send a genjutsu at Kisame, Itachi, and maybe Sasori.

Kisame growled at Ai as he drew another kunai, but this time he appeared behind her with a kunai to her neck. "Not so fast."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:32 am
"Damnit!" sasori yelled as the chakra strings broke. Fuyu ran over to Reks and pulled out a kunai. "I'll try to help you..." She said breathing heavily and smiling at Reks.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:22 pm
"Did he hurt you?" Reks asked Fuyu as he charged at Sasori with a kunai drawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:55 pm
"Just a little..." She said appearing behind Sasori and shoving the kunai into the back of his neck. He screamed and fell to his knees. "Your turn Reks!" She said falling to the ground as well.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:56 am
Reks threw the kunai, then made it multiply and directed them with his chakara at Sasori.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games