Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Captain Espresso ( BYE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savers movie?
  Was awsome. :3
  Sucked! O<
View Results

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:16 pm
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious

This is, seriously, me relaxed. xp

I'm just talking.
Doesn't mean I'm getting all angry, and stressed over it. sweatdrop

Zepher: Eh, I change my own life, I don't let anything else do it for me.

Seriously, I'm just lookin' for a good discussion/debate, cause this guild is really lacking in it, and I love talking about that kind of stuff. 3nodding

How about we get a religious debate started? That always gets my blood boiling.

NOOOOOO!!!! NOT A RELIGIOUS DEBATE!!! That's the LAST thing this guild needs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:17 pm
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious

I'm just talking.

Seriously, I'm just lookin' for a good discussion/debate, cause this guild is really lacking in it, and I love talking about that kind of stuff. 3nodding

I dont care about stuff like religion 3nodding (unless your muslim whee )

on any rate,sorry Aud,I hope it doesnt seem like im getting mad at you,but I drag out my stand for a good while.  

Zephyr TruFeld

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:17 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious

I'm just talking.

Why? It could just be in this thread... it will be good natured.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:18 pm
Caenai Gyoesari

Oh no it's not.

I live for arguements. twisted

I think all other religions are unreasonable, because they have no actual evidence that anything they believe in exsists.

It's like 30 yr olds believeing in santa again. lol

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:20 pm
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Oh no it's not.

I think all other religions are unreasonable, because they have no actual evidence that anything they believe in exsists.

So you don't think that believing in something you can't exactly see is a good character trait?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:21 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Zepher, seriously, it's just the internet.

And if you look at Rin's reasons, nobody in this guild has been nice to him.

And don't even try to get upset or anything with Aud, she's done nothing wrong. If you've got anything to say, say it to me. I was the worst to him in this guild.

And by the way, you were mean too. You told him he had no place in this thread, Zepher.

If Rin wants to do the newbish thing of leaving Gaia for no reason at all, then I have no problem with that.
Caenai,seriously,I dont care,internet or not,its not right to treat another like trash.

still,regardless,if it doesnt affect you,then dont be mad peoples,whatever happen to good ld fashion generosity.

I didnt get upset with Aud neutral and I already voiced my opinion to you.

I wasnt mean....i said he had no place in the group,my joke I had with me you,dante and her.

thats your decision,I however,will not let it go like that.  

Zephyr TruFeld

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:23 pm
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Oh no it's not.

Amen.

howvere Ive been known to be referred as "Jesus's second coming" xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:24 pm
People always think religious debates won't go anywhere, but then it turns into this huge heated argument. And Aud, people believe different things. Personally, I don't think there is any more proof that "God" exists than the rest of the world's religions have.

Caeppuccino

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
People always think religious debates won't go anywhere, but then it turns into this huge heated argument. And Aud, people believe different things. Personally, I don't think there is any more proof that "God" exists than the rest of the world's religions have.

I've always been on the fence about 'God' and all the others. I've never been religious, yet there is something small in me that believes. I just want to squish it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:28 pm
Gab Ghost
Caenai Gyoesari

I've always been on the fence about 'God' and all the others. I've never been religious, yet there is something small in me that believes. I just want to squish it.
You cant count on god for squat..  

Zephyr TruFeld

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:28 pm
Gab Ghost
Caenai Gyoesari

Yeah, I'm not religious, but I'm spiritual. To me, all of the miracles in life are things like how we have developed so far, how plants grow again every spring, and when it rains while the sun is still shining.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:29 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Gab Ghost
Caenai Gyoesari

Yeah, I'm not religious, but I'm spiritual. To me, all of the miracles in life are things like how we have developed so far, how plants grow again every spring, and when it rains while the sun is still shining.

I am once again on the fence. I want to believe the things that Science tells us. Things that we CAN prove.  

Digitized

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:29 pm
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Oh no it's not.

So you don't think that believing in something you can't exactly see is a good character trait?

Not exactly.

It's alright if it IS just like fictional holiday characters.
Mostly just for children though.

I think it's alright when somebody just believes in it. Still unreasonable, but not as bad.

But going to church, and pushing your religion on other people is too far. gonk

There's a fine line between believing, and worshipping. >>

I believe that there may be some higher power out there, but I don't know.
So I don't get how people can waste hours of their day, going to church, to worship something that they don't even know exsists.

This seems unbearably fueled by Christianity, and such.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:32 pm
Alright, I don't want to go into a religious discussion, so if this is what you guys are gonna talk about, I'm signing off.

Caeppuccino

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:33 pm

This is impossible. I don't think I've ever really debated religion.

Arguing about music is what I'm best at.
But from what I've seen so far in this guild, nobody has a strong opinion, or knowlegde of it. neutral

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games