Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:11 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Yo!)
Hey there stranger. Resume rp?

Ps: Happy Birthday!

(oki doki! Thanks!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:16 pm
flying over head phar sees every one

(hello i'm back what happened?)  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:24 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Yo!)

(oki doki! Thanks!)

Juno frowns a bit at the little information Tomoe told him. "Oh... he's not here for the training? Then sorry, I can't accept any interruptions at my special hour!" he says, smirking a bit and adjusting his sunglasses. "Well Muegan, you should come back one hour later!" he finnally said, resuming his battle stance against Tomoe. "Tomoe, my figure is here? You can't train in my class well if you're too distracted by people who arrive to early!"

Esuna, meanwhile, leaves the group and tells the King that she needs to take some air outside. What she really wants is to make sure things don't get out of hand again...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Yo!)

(oki doki! Thanks!)

Juno frowns a bit at the little information Tomoe told him. "Oh... he's not here for the training? Then sorry, I can't accept any interruptions at my special hour!" he says, smirking a bit and adjusting his sunglasses. "Well Muegan, you should come back one hour later!" he finnally said, resuming his battle stance against Tomoe. "Tomoe, my figure is here? You can't train in my class well if you're too distracted by people who arrive to early!"

Esuna, meanwhile, leaves the group and tells the King that she needs to take some air outside. What she really wants is to make sure things don't get out of hand again...

(Hi phar, nothing much just Tomoe and Juno training)

Tomoe grins a bit sheepishly. "It's not my fualt... I get easily distracted," she smiled softly. "I'm sowwy...." she said sweetly.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 pm
King Phar
flying over head phar sees every one

(hello i'm back what happened?)

Tomoe decided to have some training with Juno. ^^;
Welcome back into the fray!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Yo!)

(oki doki! Thanks!)

Tomoe grins a bit sheepishly. "It's not my fualt... I get easily distracted," she smiled softly. "I'm sowwy...." she said sweetly.

His eye twitches a bit at her sweet look, looking around. "It's completely alright.. " he says. "She's definetly not going to take this fight seriusly with that cutesy look.... didn't the king say she was older than 17? I swear she looks like a child. Gah, Juno, snap out of it. Teacher-Student relationship not nice!" he thought to himself.

Using his sword, twirls it and makes a "come get some" look.  

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 pm
walking up behind juno in his human form phar pulls out a sword and sais "why not train her in two on one?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:34 pm
stands there watching them "ha this should be interesting"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:37 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Yo!)

(oki doki! Thanks!)

His eye twitches a bit at her sweet look, looking around. "It's completely alright.. " he says. "She's definetly not going to take this fight seriusly with that cutesy look.... didn't the king say she was older than 17? I swear she looks like a child. Gah, Juno, snap out of it. Teacher-Student relationship not nice!" he thought to himself.

"Two on one? Sure! The more the merrier... I just hope you guys don't kill me..." she says as she gets into a fighting stance. "Ready when you guys are."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:42 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

(oki doki! Thanks!)

"Two on one? Sure! The more the merrier... I just hope you guys don't kill me..." she says as she gets into a fighting stance. "Ready when you guys are."
"ok but who gets me on their team?"  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:43 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

(oki doki! Thanks!)

"ok but who gets me on their team?"

"Go on Juno's team... " she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:44 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

(oki doki! Thanks!)

Juno sees Phar and smiles a lot. " Actually.. i'd rather you both go against me. Not that i want to be gullible, but ganging up on females sounds cowardly to me... show me what you both know... this time, i'm not going to hide..." he says,  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:45 pm
"kick his butt sis" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:47 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

(oki doki! Thanks!)

Juno sees Phar and smiles a lot. " Actually.. i'd rather you both go against me. Not that i want to be gullible, but ganging up on females sounds cowardly to me... show me what you both know... this time, i'm not going to hide..." he says,

She frowns a bit. "Ok then Phar, you're in my team," she smiles slightly.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:50 pm
KaosAngel012

She frowns a bit. "Ok then Phar, you're in my team," she smiles slightly.
looking at juno "you shore you up to this? i have ben a swordsmen since the world began, no offence."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games