Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm
((same here ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 pm
((I am working at a summer camp so I can't be on as much... *frown*))

Storm thought about her having BlackRain's pups, and if he might not love her as much when they were born. "Really. I wanted to tell you sooner... but I didn't know..." Her voice slowly disappeared as she licked her tummy.

((Storm is doubting BlackRain's love for her. She is being a butt. )) mrgreen  

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:18 pm
(( yeah it sucks well we have to wait for willowpelt to come on))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 am
((I'm so sorry. Two people I know were in a car accident. they are fine though))
BlackRain licked her happily,"It doesn't matter. I can't believe we are going to have pups! I'm so happy!" He smiled at her and felt like telling everyone.
Hogan smacked Sapphires muzzle,"SHUT UP unless you want me to kill you!"
Blaze was frantic now. He ran to fate,"I can't find Sapphire anywhere!"
Mist looked at Dare warily her brown and blue eyes glowed with fear. "Whats the deal?" She wasn't sure if she could believe him or if she should take any deal from him.  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:11 am
Fate arose his head and his ears went up he was watching the pups.

"What about Mist? They might be on a walk... are you sure you can't find her?"

---

Dare grinned satsfied. He laughed.

"You know you can't trust me... right? Which only means that i don't belong on your side... right? Now think, if I help you you will help me. I can be a.... double agent? But I will be the good cop, think."

Dare sat his jaws formed in a dark smile.

"So... I can help you take down Hogan.... and help Sapphire. If you help me... get rid of Max."

He held out his paw. "Deal?"

"But remember... if you break the deal... Sapphire dies.... or some one more close to you...

||- Aww! Sorry but it kinda sucked... -||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 pm
((Yeah that does suck))

Sapphire wanted to bite Hogan's paw but knew if she did she would die, Sapphire started to sob loudly again.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 pm
Mist looked down and shook her head,"I can't. He's with Lukara. I just can't." She looked defiantly at him and began to back away. She had to tell fate that hogan was alive and they had Sapphire.
Blaze looked at him distraught,"I've been evrywhere! I even called her name several times! She must be in danger!"
Hogan sighed,"Does she ever SHUT UP?!?!" He then came to a small clearing that was surrounded by large rose bushes so the only way in and out is through the entrance which Jake sat down infront of so she couldn't escape. Hogan set her down and looked at her evily,"Now if you cooperate I will not have to kill you. Tell me, is a large wolf with wings still there? I think his name was fate?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 pm
Sapphire didn't want to endanger her friends, even if it ment her dieing, "N-no." she said wich you could obviously tell was a lie. Sapphire curled up in a tight ball to make sure that if Hogan knew it was a lie and wanted to strrike her it wouldn't hurt as much.  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm
"I don't think I made myself clear," he said as he moved infront of her.

He grinned once more at this wolf. "Now think.. do you want to take your chances withe me? Or Hogan?"

His eyes lit up with lightning and blue fire as he waited an answer.

"Cause think, if we make this deal. Hogan doesn't know about it... but if we don't then he does know whats coming."

Dare tried to make this simple he didn't care too much for Mist he didn't even know her. But he knew if Mist was hurt Fate would come rushing in and the pups would be left alone to where anyone could break them.

"Think about it... Max wouldn't be much of a sacrifice. Infact don't even kill him. Just convince him that... he is not right for her. She will die and he will have to live with it. Come on, you would do him a favor."

He stretched his paw once more. "Deal?"

"But remember.... this our little secret."

---

Fate thought for a moment. He couldn't leave his pups but he just couldn't sit here while Sapphire was just wandering about.

"Where would a wolf like her stay? Do you know her favorite hiding place?"

"Blaze i can't help you... i have pups."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 pm
Blaze nodded his head,"I understand. Will you atleast keep an eye out for her?"
Mists eyes widened in fear. She quivered and looked at the ground,"I can't do that........I would never do that to Lukara." She quickly spun around and ran as fast as she could to get away from him.  

Willowpelt12

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 pm
Hogan growled and roughly prodded her with his paw,"I'm not playing games. If you don't I think a certain someone will die trying to find you." He had heard blazes voice calling her and knew he was fantic.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 pm
"You can run... but you can't me dear!"

Dare grinned widely as she ran his tail flicked the dirt below it as he moved himself to find Hogan.

"Oh Hogan!" he yipped when he went to the cave. He nodded at Jake and flicked his tail up.

---

"Promise."

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm
Sapphire quickly unwrapped herself from her ball and screamed his name, "BLAZE! BLAZE!" ((Sapphire is being really stupid right now hehe))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm
Dare grinned.

"He can't hear you my darling. Not with the thunder."

His wings spread and they cracked at her but not touching her. It did sound like loud thunder all around them. As if was every where.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 pm
Mist ran to fate. She stopped infront of him with tears streaming down her face,"Fate I have something important to tell you. Hogan is back! Dare is going to tell hogan and he tried to get me to convince Max to leave but.....I-I couldn't." She buried her face in his chest crying.
Hogan snarled at smacked her across the face sending her flying into a wall,"What is it?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games