Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:03 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"well only the person whos ring they have" she looks back at him and shruggs "who knows, if i can unlock my dads powers theres not telling what i can do"
well when you put it that way then they sound dangerus
tal sips some of his soup
she eats a little salad "yea i guess" she looks outside then back at him "oh what has all happened ever since i was away?"
kat hating my guts for no reason at all frankie getting two big to hang on me and thats about it
tal continues to eat some soup
"oh yea i knew that, she called you a jerk and what not" she eats a little soup before feeling full
did she tell you why? last time i asked she shot a furrball at me
she sighs and shruggs "no she didnt, she just said you were a jerk"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:05 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she eats a little salad "yea i guess" she looks outside then back at him "oh what has all happened ever since i was away?"
kat hating my guts for no reason at all frankie getting two big to hang on me and thats about it
"oh yea i knew that, she called you a jerk and what not" she eats a little soup before feeling full
i dont get it she hates me but i cant figure out why and when ever i ask she wont tell  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:08 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i dont get it she hates me but i cant figure out why and when ever i ask she wont tell
"i dont know why, guess its a mystery left unsolve" she rubbs her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal sees her rub her eyes
you sleepy?
tal puts some money on the table and stands up stretching  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you sleepy?
she looks at him and smiles weakly "yea i havent been able to sleep" she yawns and stands up  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:16 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you sleepy?
she looks at him and smiles weakly "yea i havent been able to sleep" she yawns and stands up
you can stay at my place in my room ill take the couch
tal walks to the door with her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:17 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you sleepy?
"ummm sure but its you place so ill sleep on the couch" she walks outside with him and looks around  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you sleepy?
"ummm sure but its you place so ill sleep on the couch" she walks outside with him and looks around
no its ok take the bed its more comfortable then the couch and your the one who needs it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you sleepy?
no its ok take the bed its more comfortable then the couch and your the one who needs it
"thanks" she looks at him and smiles softly "your sweet and kind" she starts walking then stops "umm....lead the way, dont really know where i am" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:31 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"thanks" she looks at him and smiles softly "your sweet and kind" she starts walking then stops "umm....lead the way, dont really know where i am" sweatdrop
tal walks up a cuople of winding streets till he gets to one marked high class district and turns on that he then heads to the house with the big glass dome behind it
here we are
he pops the gate and lets her into the courtyard  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:35 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal walks up a cuople of winding streets till he gets to one marked high class district and turns on that he then heads to the house with the big glass dome behind it
here we are
"wow" she said staring at the house "never been to a place like this" she walks through the gates and looks around, amazed, she sees the glass dome "whats in there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:41 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
here we are
"wow" she said staring at the house "never been to a place like this" she walks through the gates and looks around, amazed, she sees the glass dome "whats in there?"
thats where frankie lives and his parents sometimes live when there in town  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:44 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
here we are
"thats cool" she walks foward a little looking around "so you live here? for how long?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:47 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
here we are
"thats cool" she walks foward a little looking around "so you live here? for how long?"
this isnt my main house its just the place the king puts me up in when im forced here my real home is on tyros and its a thousand times better then this  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:53 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
here we are
this isnt my main house its just the place the king puts me up in when im forced here my real home is on tyros and its a thousand times better then this
"oh i see" she smiles and walks up to the door, she waited for him to unlock it, she walks inside and looks around "wow" she shakes her head "everythings so.....light, my room and house was always darkness and what not"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games