Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:00 pm

"I kind of always get a kick out of the fact people mix up mythologies so much when it come to the being people known as the Devil. Hel, Hades, Satan(el), Lucifer and Beelzebub (or Ba'al) are all separate beings. Not to mention Azazel, who seems to be little known."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 am

Artemis Vulpes
"I kind of always get a kick out of the fact people mix up mythologies so much when it come to the being people known as the Devil. Hel, Hades, Satan(el), Lucifer and Beelzebub (or Ba'al) are all separate beings. Not to mention Azazel, who seems to be little known."
Interesting as in satanism (True satanism not Devil worship or Laveyan garbage.)

They are god's (Beezlebub/ba'al/satan/Azazel) <- I may or may not be correct on that last one.

To see what I am speaking of feel free to go to this link.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.html

Keep in mind this site is made by ******** d**k sucking nazi's. =.= So be careful where you go.

I follow somethings but I don't follow others (I.E. I DO NOT follow The ******** Anti-Jew/Anti-Right handed religion Bullshit etc.) PS: Sorry for posting link here without asking but I am too lazy to flip through their to see which god's/demons are listed or not. e.e

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:13 am

"Eh true Satanism as I know it is more about nature worship and indulging in one's desires without guilt. Not really looked that deep of a look into it but far as I know does not involve a whole lot with beveling in actual demons and devils."

Beezelbub/Ba'al is a god/demon (depending on the mythology), Satanel and Azazel are angles of which only Azazel is actually fallen. Satanel was never actually cast out Heaven and is never actually refereed to as Lucifer. Now Lucifer is not an angel, or demon or god or anything like that Lucifer was a nickname for the King of Babylon.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:33 pm

"Ren let me just say as a motherly person who cares for you i'm afraid of you joining this creepy cult and your significant other who keeps changing gender and killing people that cant be a good influence for you in your teen age developmental years. No matter their religious or political affiliation.... you cant just go around killing people without something happening in return."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 pm

...It wasn't her that killed a man it was Lucifer, the "Prince" of hell. :/

Besides that am breaking up with her, she's kinda too, creepy......she possessed my X and sent a pic of her eating an animal holding part of it in one hand (Tail is visible) blood visible on her lips, etc.

Will upload later to show you....so you see what I mean and that this is not a joke...

And mort, what exactly are you persay afraid of?

>.<
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 am

Growls and shakes fist at the continued misuse of mythological figures and places. "Not that Hell is an actual mythological place, no more than Hades is anyway." Sighs "Damn you Christians of the middle ages for messing with the mythologizes of other belief systems."

Artemis Vulpes

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 am

Arte' are you mentally retarded?

Lucifer himself in satanism SAYS yes HE SAYS IT HIMSELF, that he is the crowned prince of hell.

So stop trying to be a know it all d**k face. e.e
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 pm

"Well that would be Satanism, a relatively new belief system that was more or less started by a group of Christians that did not feel like fallowing all the stuffy rules any more and were just going off the misleading of the church and had no idea of the real mythology behind the characters and places. There really is no Hell in the Bible and Lucifer is neither an angel or a demon."

"I am not really trying to be a know it all, I have just done a decent amount of study on various religions and the mythologies they are based on. The term "Hell" comes from the Norse Goddess Hel, daughter of Loki and ruler of the underworld. Similar how to some refer to Hell as Hades even though Hades is not a place but the Greek god of the underworld, known as Pluto to the Romans. Heck even a lot of our picturing of Hell comes from the Greek/Roman version of Tartarus"

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 pm

"Im afraid of you loosing your soul to a creepy cult or made to preform ritualistic mutilation or homicide in the name of the cult...it damages your soul."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 pm

mort shakes her head and goes back to cleaning the bar.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Larka padded into the bar. She sensed the heated atmosphere and scurried to a darkened booth. No need to barge into matters she had nothing to do with. Despite her opinions, the she-Wolf knew when keeping her mouth shut was best.

She picked up the menu on the table in her paws and adjusted her glasses to see properly. As she whisper-read the choices, she played with the ring on her spiked collar.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Artemis Vulpes
"Well that would be Satanism, a relatively new belief system that was more or less started by a group of Christians that did not feel like fallowing all the stuffy rules any more and were just going off the misleading of the church and had no idea of the real mythology behind the characters and places. There really is no Hell in the Bible and Lucifer is neither an angel or a demon."

"I am not really trying to be a know it all, I have just done a decent amount of study on various religions and the mythologies they are based on. The term "Hell" comes from the Norse Goddess Hel, daughter of Loki and ruler of the underworld. Similar how to some refer to Hell as Hades even though Hades is not a place but the Greek god of the underworld, known as Pluto to the Romans. Heck even a lot of our picturing of Hell comes from the Greek/Roman version of Tartarus"
Eh yeah....your a ******** retard.

Go have fun in the looney bin arte.

Cause you sure know nothing.

All that s**t about it being made by christians is a lie fed by the silly laveyan scumbags. =_=

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Mortella
"Im afraid of you loosing your soul to a creepy cult or made to preform ritualistic mutilation or homicide in the name of the cult...it damages your soul."
hmm this cult dosn't require such things though...

From what I understand those are all things based upon Devil worshipping which is a completely disgusting and uterrly appolling abomination of the "Occult" world itself just as wicca is a sickeningly awful rip-off of the old "Celtic" Religions made by some retarded snobby angsty teenagers.

In that sense if I am to kill someone ever it is not in the name of the cult it is to protect another that was given a fate by that person that they did not deserve.

In other words if someone beats on/rapes/kills someone I care about THEN I will exact Vengence.

And I will never perform such a grotesque ritual.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Does her demon dance.

Selene Aries

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Selene Aries
Does her demon dance.
*video tapes*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games