Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:25 pm

It's like everybody that goes to school up here! All these bitches living off of mommy and daddy's money. They all have saabs/bmws and are ALWAYS at the pub pissing off locals(ME). There is nothing like spending all of your hard-earned money at the pub and having a bunch of spoiled brats come in and yell about like they own the place. It becomes.... rather annoying.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:31 am

IMO Art Institute sucks major donkey d**k.

because everyone ive known that went to those schools hated it and dropped.
they said all the teachers were complete assholes that didnt know what they were doing most the time.

Ragtime Mouse

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:57 am

so i checked my bank account because today's my pay day from work, and i'm worried because i spent 100 bucks on a pair of nice kicks last week.

much to my surprise i have more than i expected. let's say over 1k. OVER 1k. i was like "wtf i swear i spent a good number of money..did my job give me a bonus?"

so i check my account and find out that i got my tax refund right before i even bought my shoes.

heh. heheheh. hehehahahah. AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THIS IS MY THEME SONG
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:29 pm

LOL ds.

Ragtime Mouse

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:37 pm

I wish I had a jooooooooooooooooooooooooooob. any ideas on unconventional methods? smile

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii94/TheWalkingDude/1239811422379.jpg
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:12 pm

I got a call from the recruiter at Pixar yesterday :^D
I'll be in Emeryville this summer as a storyboard intern!!!!

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Dude, Quax... The day I get a job, I'll put in a good word for you. (Is STILL unemployed!)

Why are jobs so hard to come by! I'm not even picky! A job is a job! D,:>
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:01 am

Leyli

CONGRATS!

The Egg Man

Campiren

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:05 am

Leyli

Nice!!
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Yeah, i'm aware of the tuition, but that raise is a hell of a blow. Ya see, ima orphan with no one to provide financial help in my education. And I think I got a good basics in good anatomy and form. Prolly in two years I might not be thinking of going to CalArts if the financial aid isn't good enough. I could if I push enough coughcocaincough...sugar! But I quit giving sugar to my neighbors ) :

Yo, DS you live in LA right? or something like that!?!?!? Can you hook a brotha up wit a job. I don't feel like being a cook on the docks again!!!

And congrats Leyli! You be goin places home chic.

By the way I wanna major in story boarding and 2d animation!

Kieden

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:10 am

Haha! I posted again! Took a little while to get the free time, but at least it wasn't months on end, amirite?
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:40 am

ahahah congrats chellester

@kieden: lol i live around LA yeah, but i can't hook you up with a job. economy's tough, *****. i got laid off a few months ago from my job and now i got rehired lol. i had no choice since no one else was hiring.

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm at lame a** fanime right now and the only good thing that's happened this entire weekend is that I might finally get my ******** Zen Rider account back.

Talked to the Gaia Admins and they said they'd look into it.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:23 pm

did you get it back yet? lol

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Guys... I was caught fishing with no ID the other day and now I have to pay a fine of $112... And some how on the walk back out of the woods I got poison ivy on only the space behind my ears and on my face. It itches soooo bad. ;A; I just have to remember not to touch it. My face is my only redeeming quality. Dx

Lulz, so I miss life. How is it?
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games