Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:52 pm
Surprisingly demanding lately.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:21 pm
Okay, so here's the deal. I got to a vocational high school for Graphic Arts (as I'm sure I've said a million times) and next year I'll be a senior. In order to graduate, every senior has to create a project/ product that demonstrates their technical ability. We have to spend atleast fifteen hours working on said project.

I've decided that I'm going to make a 4 page (front and back, including cover) comic book from start to finish. Write it, draw it, ink it, print it, etc.

I'd appreciate it if I could come to you folks regularly for advice, for you're all experienced artists and I feel like you have better grasps on these things than I.  

The Egg Man

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:31 am
I'd love to help! :'D It makes me happy when I feel important... even if it is just slightly important.

OhOhOh! Me and the lady broke up last night. I can't say I'm upset... Because when someone is constantly threatening a relationship just so their partner obeys their every command, you kind of stop caring about having a relationship. If someone would much rather change you than be with you, well... that's not really love.

But she did manage to run away with the engagement ring I bought for her. I don't think you're allowed to keep them when you're the reason the relationship failed, right? Hmmm..... Well! Either way, I'm a FREE MAN again!  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm
Thanks, man.

Sucks about the lady. Glad you aren't all broken up about it though.  

The Egg Man

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:48 pm
@Egg: I'm down to help you out man.

@DS: They haven't gotten back to me yet, ******** D<  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:14 pm
Thankya sir.  

The Egg Man

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Bleh, this has happened so many times. Eventually it just stops bugging you. Though she still owes me $200 and isn't answering her phone. (I hate listening to the ringing of phones. They should be ansewered no matter what. I don't care if you're shitting)

BLARG! Night fishing! I always bring my brother but he leaves before I start catching s**t. Tonight I caught a couple of sunnies, a bass, and a catfish. Though I'm kind of sad. A couple of Snapping turtles moved into my Cat hole. All I can do is hope they didn't eat the Catfish. That den took my forever to find. And I really am going to Noodle For the big momma living in there. She's at least a foot and a half long. >:3 I want her even if it means getting scarred up some more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:20 pm
I caught twice as many sun fish as a friend of mine using a broomstick, fishing line, a hook, and some nice juicy worms.

He had an actual pole.  

The Egg Man

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 am
Lulz. It's like our cat line. It's just a stick, string, hook, weight, bait. xD I've got an ugly stick. I haven't broken it yet XD. And my 50lb line makes sure that when I catch trees, I'll be getting everything back.

Ha ha, I took my brother with me last night, and after 5 minutes he gave up and I caught four good sized fish. xD He was so pissed. But I promised to show him my secrets today. xD Meaning I know how to fish and this kid isn't patient enough. Infact, I better get going. Derek gets really anxious if you're not ready to go when he is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:01 am
-___- hallo everybody. How is it you can stop what your doing and work for a whole month and then get back to a chillax life style and STILL BE BROKE?

BAH.

also, what kinda comic are you gunna make eggman?

ALSO i ******** LOVE fishing but i almost NEVER get to go. ;_; no fair noodle. NO FAAIIIRR.  

Ragtime Mouse

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm
Hey, I get to fish because I'm unemployed. xD That and Penn's Creek is just a couple blocks away. You move in with me and I'll take you to the best part of the creek to fish ;D And of course give you your own tackle, and let you use my 50lb woven line, and you can borrow my sister's mantis rod. Or I could just let you borrow the Ugly Stick. The commercials claim it to be woman proof. I guess It takes a lot to break these ********.

So oh god, I had a job interview today! At CVS! An easy a** job! And I'm in good in the rankings because the guy who manages is friends with my mom's boyfriend or some s**t. The one time Jeff comes in handy. And I live 5 minutes away, and they're not open late, so when I'm done with work I can go fishing!! x3 I currently love my life! Single, might have a job, fishing everyday! Oh ho ho ho hooo!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 pm
THEY LAUGH, THEY MAKE MONEY, HE'S GOT A GOLD WATCH, SHE'S GOT A SILK DRESS AND HEALTHY BREASTS THAT BOUNCE...

...on his Italian Leather Sofaaaaaaaa!

Uh. The comic's prolly gonna illustrate my life at my high school in some way. Cartoony and silly.

I'mma try an get a job at the shoe place up the street from me. Or maybe Walgreens or something.  

The Egg Man

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:48 am
sup guys

it's official

i'm going to art institute in orange county

game art & design

though i'm starting to have second thoughts B| this school is full of fake a** people

also i signed up for august and they ******** got me in for july

can a ***** even have enough time to adjust his work schedule yet? jesus christ  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:28 am
I told ya drunken.  

Ragtime Mouse

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 pm
How old is everyone in here?

I've pictured you all being in your twenties. Except for Zhou and Zen.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games