Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 pm
Ragtime Mouse
I told ya drunken.

told me what?

i was already hating on it here in this thread before you mentioned it yourself ahahahahah

it's probably the area

because it's in the santa ana area. really high-end everything. nice neighborhoods, etc.etc. the students, faculty, everyone are so FAKE

@egg man: yep  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 pm
Blarg. The ex is being a b***h. I just wish she'd give me my money and dissapear. GRAAAHHH! She keeps me so stressed I can't even concentrate on fishing! And the fish don't like STREEEESSSSSSS!

But I did catch a turtle today. The ******** thought my bobber was the s**t and kept stalking me. So I hooked him like a pro... and put him in a bag until I was done. He pissed me off enough to deserve bag punishment.  

Noodle Luff

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:39 pm
Noodle Luff

But I did catch a turtle today. The ******** thought my bobber was the s**t and kept stalking me. So I hooked him like a pro... and put him in a bag until I was done. He pissed me off enough to deserve bag punishment.

That makes me laugh every time I read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:49 pm
Whenever my turtles piss me off, I fill their tank with ******** cilantro. They hate that stuff.

@ Egg Man-- I'm not twenty yet, but I'll be getting close soon. D:

@ Kai-- Have you checked out LCAD? They have a hybrid program for game design and illustration, I don't know how the tuition compares to the art institutes though. Orange county is fake, so I guess that makes sense. (This is coming from someone who lives there)  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 am
I hate cilantro... does that make me a turtle? Naw! I hate it because I worked in a restraunt that put it on EVERYTHING!

@Egg: I'm glad that's entertaining. xD Because I almost killed that thing.

OMG! I have a pet CROW! Well... sort of. I found him down at the creek. Someone tried to ring his neck and now he's all ******** up. I thought he would have been dead by now, but when I went down to go fishing yesterday- there he was. So I grabbed him and put him in my messenger bag, took him home and fed him. He's the greatest bird ever. He's living in the screened in balcony so the cats and dogs can't get him.... And so he doesn't walk into trouble. Because flying ever again is out of the question.

BUT YOU SHOULD SEE HIS CLAWS! THEY'RE AT LEAST 3/4 AN INCH LOOOOONG!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:23 pm
Wish I had a gimpy crow...  

The Egg Man

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 pm
He's the greatest. I had to bring him inside today because it was raining and I didn't want him to get cold. *3* I love him so much. He took his first bath today. I'm just bleeding a little bit. And for the first time ever-- he bit me! Ah ha ha ha! I'm going to have so much fun this summer.

Oh.... really quick. It would be bad if I used the ex for sex purposes only, wouldn't it? I hear the women get...klingie  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Noodle Luff
He's the greatest. I had to bring him inside today because it was raining and I didn't want him to get cold. *3* I love him so much. He took his first bath today. I'm just bleeding a little bit. And for the first time ever-- he bit me! Ah ha ha ha! I'm going to have so much fun this summer.

Oh.... really quick. It would be bad if I used the ex for sex purposes only, wouldn't it? I hear the women get...klingie

Don't do it man, clingy bitches are the worst.  

Dr.Genocide
Crew

Kieden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Since Zhou is still trying to guess my name....I'll go by what it starts with :3

Name: L
HT: 5-11
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Race: Peurtorican + Black + Native American (black foot indian)
Foot size: 11 1/2
Fighting style: Art of Whoop a**!!!!

AND FIND A NEW JUMP OFF, your ex is just gonna terrorize ya foo!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 pm
xD Well then I'll go find me a hooker. I guess I could go back to trolling bars. That was always productive.Lawl.  

Noodle Luff

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:47 am
I go to the saloons to find some nice high-class lady friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:12 pm
Treat a lady to a nice dinner and movie of her choosing. If you play your cards right, you just might get a kiss.  

The Egg Man

Kieden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:06 pm
I dunno bout you, but ladies be wantin to f** after spending a day with me!!!

....even the classy ones and ones with boy friends O_o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 am
Hey, you spend a day with me-- you better do what I say.

Btw, San Francisco = hipster central of the world. It's cool though, I like it.

I got hazed at work. At the weekly beer bash, all the interns had to wear these huge gaudy signs that had our names on it, bejeweled with mardi gras beads and sequins. We were also bequeathed with the job of handing everyone their drinks...thankfully people were nice and didn't bully us.
I didn't mind it all that much cuz we got free food and drinks, only-- I'm underage D:  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

Kieden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 am
If it involves lotion and body oil I'll do anything you say!!! Lulz~

If we spend a day togeather we gonna fight some san fran bums with shovels, knives, and popsicles while teaming up with some nuns from the Bronx doing missionary work performing the missionary at donkey shows!!!

And drinkin while working = better working while sober any day.

Ima go back to my old job at the Rain Forest Cafe' bein a bar tender again....I so miss it. I'm sick of Wal-Mart. WUT DA f** WAS I THINKIN!!!!  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games