Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie
All I found is that Sura's going somewhere.... but where?? <@.@>And why?

Mid April, I'm moving to Massaccusets (not looking forward to learning to spell that right) to be with my mate, and to get my life going some where.

*scritches yer tummy and snuggles ya close* Well just relax and be yourself, and things'll go fine and you won't need to worry. :3

*giggles* Nyeh, pity you for having to spell the state though. XD Maybe you should grab Mayu and move to another, easier-spelled place, nyeh? Hehe. =P
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
About a month till sura comes. surprised

something, like that, yeah

Everything will be fine, just relax.

I still don't know if my problem has anythign to do with the move

What else would it have to do with then do you think?

don't know, it happens now and then. If it's cause of the move, it's because I only have liek a month to go through all my junk and get it ready. whitch is really yht eonly stress. I never flew before, but I don't care. I've never moved before, but that's not bugging me either. I'll be in a place completely new to me, but I've delt with worse.

the only stress, is getting everything packed. And the only reason that's even bad, is cause I hate deadlines, and I have one. not fixed, but it's there

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:41 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

Mid April, I'm moving to Massaccusets (not looking forward to learning to spell that right) to be with my mate, and to get my life going some where.

*scritches yer tummy and snuggles ya close* Well just relax and be yourself, and things'll go fine and you won't need to worry. :3

*giggles* Nyeh, pity you for having to spell the state though. XD Maybe you should grab Mayu and move to another, easier-spelled place, nyeh? Hehe. =P

Massachusetts, not that hard. xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:43 pm

Diana Vulpes
Might just be getting butterflies.

don't think so

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:44 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
don't know, it happens now and then. If it's cause of the move, it's because I only have liek a month to go through all my junk and get it ready. whitch is really yht eonly stress. I never flew before, but I don't care. I've never moved before, but that's not bugging me either. I'll be in a place completely new to me, but I've delt with worse.

the only stress, is getting everything packed. And the only reason that's even bad, is cause I hate deadlines, and I have one. not fixed, but it's there

Alrighty, I can see that. If you need to keep things there, you always mail them out later right? Just keep back stuff you can live without for awhile.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:44 pm

Lloxie
Skuger Moonclaw
Lloxie

yeah, but don't think Ohio is close, that's about as easy as they get.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:46 pm

Well annywho, I'm out. Nini guys. <^^> *nuzzles and hugs all*

And good luck getting your stuff packed, Sura. Don't stress too much, everything will be fine. Just remember the song "Don't worry, be happy!" if you get to feeling overwhelmed, hehe. =P *snuggles him tightly and nuzzles his cheek*

*squeezes Affy and kisses his nose, then skitterpoofs* << >> <^-^>

Love ya all! heart
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:47 pm

Lloxie

And good luck getting your stuff packed, Sura. Don't stress too much, everything will be fine. Just remember the song "Don't worry, be happy!" if you get to feeling overwhelmed, hehe. =P *snuggles him tightly and nuzzles his cheek*

Love ya all! heart

Night llox.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:47 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Alrighty, I can see that. If you need to keep things there, you always mail them out later right? Just keep back stuff you can live without for awhile.

thats what I'm doing, thats not the problem, the problem is getting it all together. in 20 years I've never cleaned my room, proporly. I have about 20 years of slack off to go trhough. tons of boxes that are some crap, and some keep, then I have to sort that, the closet, this room, my stuff down staires, and in the shead, then get all the boxes of stuff I'm keeping, all ready to be shipped, when I can get them shipped.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:48 pm

Lloxie

Love ya all! heart

Bye Lloxie

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:48 pm

Lloxie

Love ya all! heart

night
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:50 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
thats what I'm doing, thats not the problem, the problem is getting it all together. in 20 years I've never cleaned my room, proporly. I have about 20 years of slack off to go trhough. tons of boxes that are some crap, and some keep, then I have to sort that, the closet, this room, my stuff down staires, and in the shead, then get all the boxes of stuff I'm keeping, all ready to be shipped, when I can get them shipped.

I don't really clean my room either. In 12th grade, actually cleaned it one weekend, got two huge trashbags full. xd Just take things one at a time, don't look at the whole picture.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:52 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I don't really clean my room either. In 12th grade, actually cleaned it one weekend, got two huge trashbags full. xd Just take things one at a time, don't look at the whole picture.

I have two tash bags already, and not even done. I still have the rest of the room to do, thent he boxes I have. I try to just one step at a tim,e but I'm to accostumed to thinkign things ahead, so I tend to stop and wonder.

my room usually looks like a land fill. only random crap, not garbage
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:57 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I have two tash bags already, and not even done. I still have the rest of the room to do, thent he boxes I have. I try to just one step at a tim,e but I'm to accostumed to thinkign things ahead, so I tend to stop and wonder.

Well, it's a start at least. smile

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:59 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Well, it's a start at least. smile

i guess
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games