Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repriev3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:16 pm
I HAVENT PLAYED FOR MAYBE 4 MONTHS BUT I WAS WORKIN A COAL SHOP SORTA THING!!!!!! ID BUY COAL FROM A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE FOR 100GP AND THEN SELL EM FOR 200 EACH !!!!! THAT WAY I MAKE A BIIGGER PROFIT EACH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:17 pm
Gaara_X
I HAVENT PLAYED FOR MAYBE 4 MONTHS BUT I WAS WORKIN A COAL SHOP SORTA THING!!!!!! ID BUY COAL FROM A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE FOR 100GP AND THEN SELL EM FOR 200 EACH !!!!! THAT WAY I MAKE A BIIGGER PROFIT EACH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh
Uhh..I mine my own coal then sell it..I also sell rune essence..they bring in good profits..  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:17 pm
-edward face of boredom and annoyance- youre all just a bunch of rune-tards...... like most of my male friends.... stare xp stressed gonk sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:18 pm
Takarashi
cowavenger
Gaara_X
I HAVE FULL ADDY AND MAYBE 200K BUT I WANT TO SAVE UP MORE BEFORE I BUY FULL RUNE. MY CHARACTERS LEVEL 58
hahahahahha,ur insignificant compared to me...i havent played in....[thinking].....over a year i believe,I CANT REMEBER MY PASDSWORD WWWAAAHHHHHH,i was gonna give all my stuff to squall
Hey, to some poeple, they see him as a strong warroir, and in the end, all runescape players are equal. So don't make fun of other people.

uuuuhhhhh....if i can kill him im pretty sure thta makes me stronger[id like to thank sherlock holmes for helping me figure this out]  

cowavenger

Repriev3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:18 pm
RUNE SCAPE DOESNT WORK ON MY COMPUTER NEMORE FOR SOME REASON crying MY JAVA IS SCREWED UP........  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:19 pm
Deep Despair
-edward face of boredom and annoyance- youre all just a bunch of rune-tards...... like most of my male friends.... stare xp stressed gonk sad
Just because we play a multiplayer game designed for ll ages doesn't make us tarbs stare (Hey, maybe this is what triggered you to hate me?)  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:20 pm
Deep Despair

like i said i havent played in a year AND NOOOOO IRT STILL WONT LET ME READ ANY MAIL!!!! WAAAHHHHHH,okay i have to tell u guys though essence is crap k,only noobs mine it ,it makes chump change[thats not an insult im trying to help you]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:20 pm
HEHEHEHE IF YOUR STRONGER YOUR SUPERIIOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU CAN KILL SOME1 THEN YOUR BETTER!!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHA  

Repriev3

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:21 pm
cowavenger
Takarashi
cowavenger
Gaara_X
I HAVE FULL ADDY AND MAYBE 200K BUT I WANT TO SAVE UP MORE BEFORE I BUY FULL RUNE. MY CHARACTERS LEVEL 58
hahahahahha,ur insignificant compared to me...i havent played in....[thinking].....over a year i believe,I CANT REMEBER MY PASDSWORD WWWAAAHHHHHH,i was gonna give all my stuff to squall
Hey, to some poeple, they see him as a strong warroir, and in the end, all runescape players are equal. So don't make fun of other people.

uuuuhhhhh....if i can kill him im pretty sure thta makes me stronger[id like to thank sherlock holmes for helping me figure this out]
Yes, but I wasn't making a point about strength. Do you have an exclusive power or item on runescape, that no one else has? If not, then you ARE equal to everyone else. Just like here om Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:21 pm
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Just because we play a multiplayer game designed for ll ages doesn't make us tarbs stare (Hey, maybe this is what triggered you to hate me?)

will ya stop talking about my soon-to-be hate for you....
WHO SAID I HATE YOU..... OR THAT IM GOING TO HATE YOU!!!!
and i always call people tards..... heck, im one.... (is an edtard)  

Deep Despair

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:22 pm
deep u hate tak ?i hated him with a passion but since wen i have to much hatred flowing at me my karma kicks my a**,so i truced with him  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:23 pm
cowavenger
deep u hate tak ?i hated him with a passion but since wen i have to much hatred flowing at me my karma kicks my a**,so i truced with him

I DONT HATE HIM YOU TARDS!!!!!! scream -goes on rampage-  

Deep Despair

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:23 pm
Deep Despair
Takarashi
Deep Despair

will ya stop talking about my soon-to-be hate for you....
WHO SAID I HATE YOU..... OR THAT IM GOING TO HATE YOU!!!!
and i always call people tards..... heck, im one.... (is an edtard)
You know what Despair? I was wrong. You're nothing like Chris, you're alot better, im sorry for judging you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:25 pm
I USED TO MINE BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING IT SO I JUST WAL AROUND BUYIN AND SELLIN..

THE STRONGER YOU ARE THE MORE ABILITIES YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!! IF I HAVE A HIGHER LEVEL MAGINC OR PRAYER I HAVE ABILITIES THAT LOWER LEVEL PEOPLE DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POINT PROVEN  

Repriev3

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:26 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger

I DONT HATE HIM YOU TARDS!!!!!! scream -goes on rampage-

ahhhh deep its okay[defends self from rampageing deep,glomps the rampaging deep]

tak ur startin to annoy me again,if ive uve gotr better stuff than sum1 and could beat them at watever the game is IN ANY GAME ur obviously better than them,o please dont pull that feelings and morals crap on me im not up for it right now  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games